Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    I meant visitors, not guards who always get shot no matter getting caught of guard for obvious reasons.

If visitors had guns I AM SURE less people would have died
    What the utter fuck are you babbling about? You want... less qualified people, who are less likely to be present at the critical moment? Because... the guy who WAS there "was shot"?

He wasn't, by the way. You're literally making shit up because your paper thin argument just got blown away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    If the government outlaws guns then people possessing guns are criminals, not innocents. When those criminals resist law enforcement they become even greater criminals, not innocents.
    Its called governments overreach, and you know what, thats the official main reason americans have guns, to stop it

2nd amendment baby.

So these according to you "criminals" are actually true americans by resisting fascist measures

My goal is saving American lives. I find it very weird that I am being attacked for that.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Agreed, but to imply government and regulation is the problem is directly dangerous to the future of any nation. That's the very foundation countries are built on. That people are becoming more and more anti-social is the result of fear, lacking democratic principles and debating skills taught in school combined with the social media echo-chambers making it easy to fool ourselves that what we're doing is making any sense.
    I think we'll have to disagree on this particular aspect. I think you under estimate your countrymen in that being a shithead is, I think, pretty much a choice. In recent decades we've developed this "hardass" culture that has plagued our economy and society. Lately, a group of us have taken to outright ridiculing and laughing at anyone who still gives a shit about anything of value, to be boot. It's not economic anxiety or debating skills or even an increasingly illiberal democracy, it's something approaching a social sickness.

If the government outlaws guns then people possessing guns are criminals, not innocents. When those criminals resist law enforcement they become even greater criminals, not innocents.

Law enforcement using violence against violently resisting criminals is fascist? Are you an anarchist?
    So what are your thoughts on illegal immigrants?

Law enforcement using violence against violently resisting criminals is fascist? Are you an anarchist?
    Spoken like a true fascist.

Recite after me: The existence of a law is not a justification for it.

How are you any different than when Hitler pushed laws that oppressed the Jews? He tried to say they weren't innocent, and any resistance meant they were even less innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    150,000 each year? Because of firearms? Where the hell did you get that figure from?
    15000. Real statistic btw. Which I typed in multiple posts. 150000 is an obvious typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    I'll be on your side.
    Nope, sorry, you are also an authoritarian, you just support a different form of oppression. You are on the "Muslim-control" side of things.

7+ Year Old Account
    My goal is saving American lives. I find it very weird that I am being attacked for that.
    Because your solution to save lifes is to take lives. Doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Ofcourse he is, he himself claims to be on far left which is well known for fascist ideas.

nvm, why I am like him, you didnt explain it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Recite after me: The existence of a law is not a justification for it.

How are you any different than when Hitler pushed laws that oppressed the Jews? He tried to say they weren't innocent, and any resistance meant they were even less innocent.
    Hitlers goal was to kill Jews? My goal is to save Americans? I think that is a big difference.

There are a lot of things we can do to save American lives, that doesn't mean any of them are good policy.

Maybe because you want to attack innocent people, and take away their freedoms by threatening to kill them if they don't submit.

Fascism is fascism, no matter how hard you try and hide it.

Its called governments overreach, and you know what, thats the official main reason americans have guns, to stop it

2nd amendment baby.

So these according to you "criminals" are actually true americans by resisting fascist measures
    Yeah, it's obvious that an A-M-E-N-D-M-E-N-T is the kind of thing that can't be removed. Besides, the only piece of the US constitution that matter for the usual suspect is this. All the other laws are optional for alpha males with a certificate of racial purity and a MAGA hat.

Hitlers goal was to kill Jews? My goal is to save Americans? I think that is a big difference.
    Your goal is to take away the freedoms of Americans that you don't like, and forcefully and violently coerce them into submission. I'm still waiting for your final solution.

2nd amendment baby.

Good luck taking out drones and tanks with your rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, it's obvious that an A-M-E-N-D-M-E-N-T is the kind of thing that can't be removed. Besides, the only piece of the US constitution that matter for the usual suspect is this. All the other laws are optional for alpha males with a certificate of racial purity and a MAGA hat.
    ok sarah, we got it, you like fascist government stripping people of their constitutionally given rights (:

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck taking out drones and tanks with your rifles.
    you pushing for less weapon control, should we be able to buy tanks according to you?

Ofcourse he is, he himself claims to be on far left which is well known for fascist ideas.

nvm, why I am like him, you didnt explain it yet
    Oh, I absolutely believe you are like him. You just want to take away different freedoms. Your antipathy towards migrants and immigrants is quite obvious.

Not sure where to put this.

I don't discuss things in PMs: I don't see the point, this is a forum so discussion should happen in the forum. I get these kinds of PMs occasionally and it's annoying (mostly because of the way the new PM notification gets in the way of the unread posts notification), so I figure I'll just post it all here and if the person in question wants to continue to discuss with me they can do so.
    @wdh1974

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974
    http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

You are a left wing radical i assume? Face the facts, ANTIFA is a terrorist group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce
    No, and if you want to talk to me do it in the forum. I don't respond to PMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974
    thats cool, im just showing your alt left radical ANTIFA ass facts, you wont accept that tho, you will deflect and deny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Never heared of huge groups of men stripping girls in such numbers at any US concert to be any comparable with cologne 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Why you dodging hordes of subhumans sexually assaulting women knowing they will not get insta punishment cause the german population is not armed

- - - Updated - - -

How come i am fascist? I am against taking peoples property and against big government.

Not getting!
    What is your stance on immigration?