Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I guess I've grown immune to "clickbait" at this point. Probably have the login screen meme from this thread to thank for that.

It was either Lightforged Draenei or Highmountain Tauren in the current demo build. No new dances/vo (that I heard on streams) on either of them yet.
    Dances are something that would be added later. I'd hope that at least the void elves and nightborne get new vocals. I can understand the Tauren, Dark Iron and Draenei not getting them and Zandalari a bit between the two positions

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Jesse Cox, is that you?

I will second the earlier sentiment; Jessie Cox might be a cool dude (idk) but I remember when he butchered a Q&A the other year.
    Yeah.. no way I can pull of cosplay like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Dances are something that would be added later. I'd hope that at least the void elves and nightborne get new vocals. I can understand the Tauren, Dark Iron and Draenei not getting them and Zandalari a bit between the two positions
    Zandalari are the most intellectual of trolls, their culture is very distinct from the darkspears: if anyonce among those new races deserve proper vocals, it's the Nightborne and the Zandalari. The others do as well, but in a lesser manner. Hopefully they'll all have their own voices!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah.. no way I can pull of cosplay like that.
    He was hilarious as Mei, it made me like him even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Zandalari are the most intellectual of trolls, their culture is very distinct from the darkspears: if anyonce among those new races deserve proper vocals, it's the Nightborne and the Zandalari. The others do as well, but in a lesser manner. Hopefully they'll all have their own voices!

He was hilarious as Mei, it made me like him even more.
    Pretty sure they already said in an interview that they would have custom VOs and animations. I don't remember which interview it was though. I've watched so many damn interviews over the last few days.
    Hey

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Pretty sure they already said in an interview that they would have custom VOs and animations. I don't remember which interview it was though. I've watched so many damn interviews over the last few days.
    It was the Fatboss interview, I've linked it before but I keep losing the link. Suffice to say you're right, they've confirmed that all the races will get their own voices, /flirt, /joke, /dance and so on.

So the only real question is what meme-y dances will they pick? Who will get Hotline Bling? Because someone will probably get Hotline Bling.

Does Taylor Swift have any meme-y dances? You fans may be in luck if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Malagan View Post
    I want to be standing in the midst of the Alliance Footmen then, sieging the Undercity!
    And then you die, and then get raised as one of Anduin's undead loyal soldiers.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    And then you die, and then get raised as one of Anduin's undead loyal soldiers.
    And we all mumble "For... the... Alliance..." in unison in a monotone, almost trance-like voice. For Anduin. For the Alliance.

Deleted
    I heard that PVP servers in B4A are getting scrapped. Which is a shame as I like dedicated PVP servers. Will Classic have PVP servers I wonder? I am tempted to look elsewhere or give B4A a miss.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/3/16...player-servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I heard that PVP servers in B4A are getting scrapped. Which is a shame as I like dedicated PVP servers. Will Classic have PVP servers I wonder? I am tempted to look elsewhere or give B4A a miss.

You opt into PVP now with other people who've opted into pvp. You'll be put into a separate shard with them while people who don't want to pvp can go do their own thing. You'll get rewards for opting into pvp apparently, but I don't think they've said specifics.
    Hey

In essence every server is a PvP server and a PvE server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    In essence every server is a PvP server and a PvE server.

B b but I like just PVP servers not PVE servers.

Rejoice ! Technically you will still be on a PvP server !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Rejoice ! Technically you will still be on a PvP server !
    Blizz hates me.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Hey guys, did nobody notice Nobbel called the features of Legion back before WoD even launched?

Toggle on PvP and you are still on PvP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah only thing I see this solving is ganking. Which I'd rejoice over!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    You opt into PVP now with other people who've opted into pvp. You'll be put into a separate shard with them while people who don't want to pvp can go do their own thing. You'll get rewards for opting into pvp apparently, but I don't think they've said specifics.
    Actually I thought that was pretty cool and while they didn't really name specifics about the reward they talked about a neat idea, that might even make me PvP. It was that maybe, if you go into enemy territory on a PvP shard and stay there for quite a while, that might give you a bounty and other players get notified where you are, like in GTA5. I hope they'll do something like that, that sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wont be able to play with majority of my guild then. LUL
    Not like I care, just wondering what will happen if 1 group member is PvE and other PvP. They will probably need to readjust group finder addons for WQs.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm back - that was an exciting weekend huh everybody?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”