Deleted

Why Blizzard Should Release "Vanilla as it Was" Without QoL changes.

Lets view the possible scenarios:

1) "Vanilla as it was": if people dont like it means Blizzard was right "you think you do but you dont"

2) "Vanilla with QoL changes": If people dont like it people will say "its Blizzards fault for not delivering the ACTUAL Vanilla"

So as you can see...is better to deliver "Vanilla as it was"
    Worst case scenario "Blizzard was right in the first place" which is much better than "Oops we messed up, sorry"

Deleted
    The main reason blizzard should release vanilla as it used to be is mostly because the game in which the company already did take into account players feedback does already exist and it is called wow legion. If you don't like vanilla, fine, it is not meant for you, just go play retail.

On a personal standpoint, if they somehow mess up and pull a "bring the player not the class" BS on the classic servers, I ll sure won't be playing on those.

Deleted
    I hope Blizzard release Vanilla with absolutely 0 changes. No QoL, no bug/exploit fixes. You want Vanilla? You get it, warts and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    I hope Blizzard release Vanilla with absolutely 0 changes. No QoL, no bug/exploit fixes. You want Vanilla? You get it, warts and all.
    They won't, they've already said they would be patching exploits.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    You probably one of those Vanilla haters who spit on those who wanted Legacy Servers to say this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    You probably one of those Vanilla haters who spit on those who wanted Legacy Servers to say this.
    Not at all. But I see people throw around the "Vanilla experience" phrase a lot whenever someone even slightly mentions making every spec viable at the raiding level. So I figured if they wanted the true Vanilla experience they wouldn't advocate for bug/exploit fixes.

Performance optimisation should be done, bugs and exploits should be fixed and the rest should stay as it is. You want to experience vanilla then experience vanilla, for example if you want some QOL changes or class balance, go try out a TBC server or a WOTLK server or just play Legion.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I think it depends on what QOL changes you are talking about.

If it's just things like "item X stacks to 20 instead of 5" that would be fine
    If it's things like "you don't need reagents to cast spells" then that is going too far.

One QOL change I would welcome, is the ability for it to remember your toolbars when you change specs. Obviously, you'd still want to be forced to go to your class trainer to switch specs, but I see no reason why they shouldn't keep the toolbar fix in.