Poll: Which class will you level?

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post
    Already playing on Vanilla and I can give you a huge advice, coming from both Nostalrius and Elysium.

Druid.

Why?
    <...>
    I played Druid for the first year in Vanilla (before the switch to Lock and the "OMFG! New Level. Got Death Coil. Can PWN in PVP now!"). It's true, that levelling feral (after 1.6?) was easy except maybe in StV with all the rogues. Especially because you were able to adopt and change forms. Or situations like ... a mob which is only killable by 2 players, the other one is DPS and you just switch to healer gear and both were successfull because of that.

But the downside... For PVP you won't get the raiding gear because of feral were not allowed there. So you had to do things like getting excalted in AV for the mace or you had to farm for a gearpiece in Darkmoon Faire. And for raiding ... respec to Resto.

Not sure, if I level a druid for Nostalgia ... or warlock ... or priest (Shadow in PVP).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzFeral View Post
    If lust/hero doesn't give a debuff
    IIRC Bloodlust was originally the level 70 ability introduced in TBC, so I'd say you're pretty unlikely to be debuffed by it in Classic

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter for sure... One thing I miss from WoW vanilla is

1)Not leveling up my hunter as I used her as a twink for PvP
    2)The uniqueness of pets back then
    3)I will be going for that Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers quest chain that I missed during vanilla. Because see (1)

I already leveled a Mage in Vanilla so I am not doing that again lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-11-06 at 08:11 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'm gonna roll Shaman, since at 1.12 we got Bus Shock. Take note... You can be me when I'm gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilux View Post
    I'm gonna roll Shaman, since at 1.12 we got Bus Shock. Take note... You can be me when I'm gone.
    I can't believe this is still up: http://shamanreview.ytmnd.com/

Oh memories...

I'm honestly thinking about going Balance Druid haha, am I brave?

Split between priest, druid, and warlock currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    I can't believe this is still up: http://shamanreview.ytmnd.com/

Oh memories...
    NAHNAHNAHNAH NAHNAHNAHNAH HEEEE-HHEEEEEY GOOOODBYEEEE!!

RIP poor bus. Hit by Tseric. Never saw it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling as a Warrior in vanilla is literally hard mode. Tip for anyone choosing Warrior : tank dungeons and get plenty of gear. Warriors are extremely gear dependent and you'll quest 2-3x faster in a set of blues.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

IF I play, warrior. For nostalgia purposes (obviously) Was my first ever character. Tauren prot warrior on Mannoroth
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Hunter for sure PvP im coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to decide between Rogue, Warlock, or Hunter...I played a Hunter in BC (started at launch) and there are some things that I really don't want to worry about (like buying arrows, leveling pets, etc) however I'm pretty excited to play a hunter with an Axe again.

So anyway, probably leaning towards playing a dwarf hunter or gnome warlock but I'm not positive. I feel like there will be too many rogues running around, but I'll probably make one just to be a bitch LOL.

I'm likely to pick undead, so the class will be something fitting their style, like shadow priest, warlock or rogue.

I don't expect to get far, so it doesn't really matter much.

If I play then probably Tauren Warrior, or Human Warrior. I find it unlikely that I would be in it for the long haul though, maybe never reach 60.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

All I know is a vanilla mage can own rogues, and get those 2 burst trinkets that 1 shot everybody. plus needed all around for all content. no more suffering as a priest, or shaman. mage all the way.

They just need to do a bit of class balancing to make sure all specs are viable.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by draigo View Post
    All of you who voted warrior are not going to reach even lvl 30.
    Warriors weren't fast levellers but were still decent. just stance dance

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been a priest and plan to continue that.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    They just need to do a bit of class balancing to make sure all specs are viable.
    They need to not touch class balance, if they make all specs viable they will ruin PVE balance.. It will snowball so hard, the Vanilla class balance needs to remain exactly as it was, patch 1.1 progressing forward through the original patches.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    They need to not touch class balance, if they make all specs viable they will ruin PVE balance.. It will snowball so hard, the Vanilla class balance needs to remain exactly as it was, patch 1.1 progressing forward through the original patches.
    It's not going to ruin anything to give a little more oomph to under performing classes/specs.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games