Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "Congratulations, you're a dead man!"

"Made in Quel'thalas"
    Whatever...

"Ishnu Alla, Traveler"?

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    im more wonderin why she looks so different than in game, i mean its not even the correct skin color, shes blue not pinkish?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    'Made in Undercity'

"My sisters went to the Alliance, and all I got were these ridiculous shoulders".

Quote Originally Posted by frozenkex View Post
    Better tell me why did they change her elven markings on her eyes to running mascara?
    Well there's no more Illidan, WoW permanently needs that sauce of maximum edgyness you know. Btw I heard it was designed with references of girls choking on a leg lock deepthroat.

On topic: It says "if you are reading this, you are too close"

"Garment may be laundered through the use of water, detergent or soap and gentle hand manipulation."

Deleted
    Better tell me why did they change her elven markings on her eyes to running mascara?
    Teldrassil hit her hard man.

"In case you find this, return to Windrunner sisters."

it says * Selling M+15, get all loots ToS Heroic, more info wowgold dot com *

Deleted
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute... Sylvanas in the cinematic is missing the spike on the skulls...

Sylvanas is a Dreadlord

"In Mudmug we trust"

*Image snip*
    Yea it's a bit odd that they'd a) make her kind of pink and b) make it look like she'd been deepthroating Nathanos. It was the second most awkward part of the new cinematic behind that ridiculous helm Anduin has. He can't even see out of it!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    [IMG]http://metalgearsolid5.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1471041821_maxresdefault.jpg[IMG]
    Because she is a Banshee, Banshees wail. It symbolizes the pain of being a banshee etc. it's probably not actual mascara.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Haha she looks like Abbath here

I mean, she were obviously crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because no lady wants to be seen twice with the same look.
    Last edited by Detheavn; 2017-11-06 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bigger questions is, how the FUCK do you maintain those fucking eyebrows? I can't imagine trying to sleep with those. Or how fucked up they'd look in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://metalgearsolid5.net/wp-conten...resdefault.jpg
    Where does it say they are elven markings? She's not a NElf and she never had them when she was alive.