Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This thread shows how truly stunning this cinematic is in regards to top level CGI detail.

Her eyes now reveal necrotic weathering, much more realistic than the game model

Could you even imagine playing this game with THIS level of detail??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The bigger questions is, how the FUCK do you maintain those fucking eyebrows? I can't imagine trying to sleep with those. Or how fucked up they'd look in the morning.
    They look more like antennae, I think elves are part insect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The bigger questions is, how the FUCK do you maintain those fucking eyebrows? I can't imagine trying to sleep with those. Or how fucked up they'd look in the morning.
    I imagine they just revert back into position. Like rubber antennas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    This thread shows how truly stunning this cinematic is in regards to top level CGI detail.

Her eyes now reveal necrotic weathering, much more realistic than the game model

Could you even imagine playing this game with THIS level of detail??
    she looks like a night elf. very unrealistic for an undead tbh
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Cant she just possess another body if she wants?

It says "We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I.."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenkex View Post
    Better tell me why did they change her elven markings on her eyes to running mascara?
    Think it's supposed to look like the Forsaken racial crest:

Though I admit I prefer the way she looks in WoW and HotS. Especially in HotS, with the bangs.

Honestly I wish they'd given her something based on her Master Skin:

Since when Sylvanas uses lipstick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Better tell me why did they change her elven markings on her eyes to running mascara?
    I mean, I guess you didn't pay this much attention to the Legion intro CINEMATIC either. Comparing to game graphic is a bit silly. It's exactly the same as the Legion cinematic model, and like the poster above me says, depicts the crest almost exactly

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    it says "love problem solution Baba ji Undercity"
    Guys and gals, we have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    I mean, I guess you didn't pay this much attention to the Legion intro CINEMATIC either. Comparing to game graphic is a bit silly. It's exactly the same as the Legion cinematic model, and like the poster above me says, depicts the crest almost exactly
    Ehh no it doesn't and it is not silly comparison at all. All i'm advocating is consistency.

Also here is alleria Windrunner, i call that Elven marking too.

here's concept art for her a while back by Blizzard's artist

It's obvious design change, which hasn't been reflected with ingame model yet.
    Last edited by frozenkex; 2017-11-06 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also here is alleria Windrunner, i call that Elven marking too.
    The only HElves that seem to have those face markings are rangers under Alleria's command during WC2. No other rangers or HElves appear to have them.

Interestingly enough, the statue that Blizzard is selling doesn't have the writing on her shoulder armor. Although below in the description there's a quote(which may or may not have any relevance to this). It says:

“I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."

Couldn't tell what direction you're supposed to read it, so I flipped the text. All 4 pics are the same left shoulder, since there's only blurry frames for the right.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Interestingly enough, the statue that Blizzard is selling doesn't have the writing on her shoulder armor. Although below in the description there's a quote(which may or may not have any relevance to this). It says:

“I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."

Couldn't tell what direction you're supposed to read it, so I flipped the text. All 4 pics are the same left shoulder, since there's only blurry frames for the right.

That's a quote from some short story which she said to Garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    it says "love problem solution Baba ji Undercity"
    Yip, it's quite clear.

" I wish I was a K-Pop Star "

Deleted
    It reads : "YOU GET ELVES, AND YOU GET ELVES, AND YOU GET ELVES ! EVERYBODY GET ELVES !!"

"omae wa de shindeiru"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Anduin - send nudes
    LOL!

battle for azeroth concludes with andiun dumping wrathion and going with sylv

7+ Year Old Account
    This how Sylvanas SHOULD really looks if not boner thing:

Also runes says - If killed burn ASAP.