Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Where's your boomstick, Dwarf? Did you forget it in Kul Tiras?
    A nice boomstick and bear at my side, as well as a giant axe, ready to kill undead scum.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    A nice boomstick and bear at my side, as well as a giant axe, ready to kill undead scum.
    Good. I'm surprised you didn't bring any Man'ari with you.
    Oh well. Always time to go recruit those bastards later.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    And then the Always Sunny theme plays when the Alliance has to move back to Arathi, close but no cigar.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I think the last time I actively participated in a speculation/beta thread was pre-WoD reveal speculation.

I didn't feel the hype for Legion so I just kept my distance.

It's been a long time since hype grabbed me by the nuts.

The cycle continues. It cannot be broken.

Zandalar. Pirates. Faction war that may result in actual losses.
    Embrace the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And then the Always Sunny theme plays when the Alliance has to move back to Arathi, close but no cigar.
    No

/10chaaaaaaaaaaaaars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Anduin: What am I supposed to do now...
    Spirit of Varian: What a King must do.
    Anduin: Invade Tirisfal and siege Lordaeron, GOT IT!
    He does that after Sylvanas burns Teldrassil. So yeah. He is doing what a king must do. Avenge his people.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No

/10chaaaaaaaaaaaaars
    Having to pull back because you don't wan't Quel'thalas to show up and do whatever the hell their army would do, and deciding to rebuild Stromguard instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Zandalar. Pirates. Faction war that may result in actual losses.
    Pandaria? /10c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Pandaria? /10c
    Pandaria didn't start with the Horde turning Teldrassil into a bonfire and the Alliance fucking up Undercity. That's two things right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Pandaria didn't start with the Horde turning Teldrassil into a bonfire and the Alliance fucking up Undercity. That's two things right off the bat.
    .... it started with Theramore getting fucked nuked...

10+ Year Old Account
    A few questions:

Should we see the new PTR this week?

What factions do we expect to be related to Dark Iron and Zandalari? I assume Void Elves will be a new faction rep altogether, and the other 3 have obvious ones. Well, Zandalar does too but it's no longer obtainable rep I think.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    .... it started with Theramore getting fucked nuked...
    That was after Pandaria was discovered...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    A few questions:

Should we see the new PTR this week?

What factions do we expect to be related to Dark Iron and Zandalari? I assume Void Elves will be a new faction rep altogether, and the other 3 have obvious ones. Well, Zandalar does too but it's no longer obtainable rep I think.
    I assume some Dark Iron will...be on Kul'Tiras...maybe they traveled there and helped the Alliance? I dunnae.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    He does that after Sylvanas burns Teldrassil. So yeah. He is doing what a king must do. Avenge his people.
    Y . Even if we assume Sylvanas stroke first. She burnt down a sacred tree. A symbol for the Night elves. Human king to avenge for the night elve tree (huh!) by taking arms and waging war (with an army of humans, gilneans, dorves, gnomes and dranei --missing some race there?) attacking the Undercity... doesnt make much sense specially since some parties were completely missing from that cinematic....
    I do believe that the book, the last patch and the intro of the expansion have to answer for many thing

????

No. /10c

It wouldn’t surprise me if the faction war story is being over emphasized a bit. I have a hard time believing we’ll have 90% faction war quest content and hen “ok let’s go kill Azshara!!!!”

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I’d all be for killing Jaina and others.... Theramore was bombed first.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah!
    For the Alliance!

Allthough I really want a Nightborne Mage and a Zandalari Shaman. Argh...choices..
    Hahaha yep.

Also can I just say I feel like that version of Anduin, who has a sort of strong, proud face like his father is much more handsome than the somewhat-angelic "Young Brad Depp" from the cinematic.

Deleted
    ????

No. /10c
    Don't even bother arguing, the majority of posters on the last 10 pages are coping with extreme forms of dementia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me if the faction war story is being over emphasized a bit. I have a hard time believing we’ll have 90% faction war quest content and hen “ok let’s go kill Azshara!!!!”

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I’d all be for killing Jaina and others.... Theramore was bombed first.
    We'll fight, Azshara sweeps in, steals something important, then we go like ???, then we'll follow her into the seas and battle nzoth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure Theramore was 5.1. I may be wrong, as I so often am.

Is there a No Beta Club yet? :P