Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    yea, doesn't he also have a bear geared? still benched
    Yep because hes terrible, only time he gets to raid is when the guild gets some exposure when recruiting, or when they are feeling generous and still have to over-tank the shit, when its a 1 tank encounter they need 2, when its a 2 tank encounter, they need 3. Because hes dogshit, doesnt taunt on time, doesnt use cooldowns relies on healers to outheal 1shots, stands in shit, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like any person with half of a brain would realize from announcement - they are not going to release a PS like PS crowd wants, neither its going to be just re-release of old server. Things are going to change. That's easily readable from the "authentic classic wow experience" phrase - it's not going to be classic wow, it's going to be authentic experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    He has the most AP because all he does is mythic plus, BECAUSE HES BENCHED, Also, most of the times they raid with 1-3 prot paladins. Even when they were good, he was only allowed to raid when they had 3 tanks. because hes fucking garbage and always has been always will be

- - - Updated - - -

Kungen is just as bad as towellie, now piss off towellie autist sub.
    Literally untrue.

He's switched from Paladin to Druid thanks to their strengths, and will be progressing Antorus.

Stay salty though!

WoW streamers are shitheads by nature, but I will say one part where he'll be undoubtedly be right, in that it won't be how you remember it. Mainly because classic players in general (as in not all but most) ignore the glaring issues classic had and some even outright lie and said it had no issues. Being older now you'll notice the issues more, but hopefully it won't ruin the "experience".
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

not hard to touch retails 1-2 mil sub numbers, bro

The one thing people need to realize about wanting QoL improvements added to Classic, which I am against, is
    can the engine support it? We're talking years of development to the engine to add these in game. Is Blizzard really
    going to put more time, money and man power to add these into the game, which is not the original experience.
    The game is complete, it just needs to run on modern server hardware, and up to Blizzard's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yes, like any person with half of a brain would realize from announcement - they are not going to release a PS like PS crowd wants, neither its going to be just re-release of old server. Things are going to change. That's easily readable from the "authentic classic wow experience" phrase - it's not going to be classic wow, it's going to be authentic experience.
    Not to mention the fact that they're going to be recreating probably a decent portion of code to even get the thing running, And it won't be running on the old servers either.

Like i said in an earlier post Towelliee was just stating the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Literally untrue.

He's switched from Paladin to Druid thanks to their strengths, and will be progressing Antorus.

Stay salty though!
    You say that, but he wont, he wont be raiding antorus, because he's benched on his druid too, stay uneducated, this isnt our first rodeo with towelliee, hes forever benched, they only use him when they are recruiting or they have the content on farm and can carry him, towelliee sub btw HaHAA.

Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    not hard to touch retails 1-2 mil sub numbers, bro
    Try 6-7, and billion-dollar revenue.

You say that, but he wont, he wont be raiding antorus, because he's benched on his druid too, stay uneducated, this isnt our first rodeo with towelliee, hes forever benched, they only use him when they are recruiting or they have the content on farm and can carry him, towelliee sub btw HaHAA.
    You're spewing downright lies now, have fun with being... well, you.

You're spewing downright lies now, have fun with being... well, you.
    Prove me wrong other than the "HURR YUR WRONG MY TOWELIEE IS DA BESS." Bullshit, hes terrible, stop being a terrible fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Point that out, because J. Allen Brack said no to that. No crz, no lfr or lfd. They will "recreate the exact experience, for better or worse."
    True enough, but they did walk that back some in pretty much every interview.

MMO-Champ

Q: Vanilla had a lot of mechanics/issues that might not be fun anymore. Are there any specific issues or mechanics you are looking at addressing in classic servers?
    A: Team wants to keep the experience as close to Vanilla as possible, but it is also too early to answer.

Digitaltrends.com
    So, content-wise, it will be the same?

Brack: Content-wise it will be identical. Now, “identical” has a lot of nuance, [though], because WoW changed a lot in the two years between launch and Burning Crusade. One of the reasons we are talking about this as early as we are is to get the community’s opinions on which way we should go for certain things.

Blizzardwatch
    While Classic servers sound like great nostalgic fun, the classes were badly unbalanced and it took forever to get simple things accomplished in Vanilla WoW. How do you plan to address those issues?

That is one of those unknowns, it’s too early to tell. I know the spirit of what we’re trying to do is authentically recreate that Vanilla experience with all of its rough edges. Right now we still have a lot of work ahead of us.
    Last edited by Swag; 2017-11-07 at 01:44 AM. Reason: gram

What he said about "not even close to classic" is a somewhat subjective opinion. How close do you have to be? I honestly expect them to keep class imbalance, the flaws and the grind of the old game intact. I do not expect them to offer a 100% authentic experience though. That is unreasonable. Even the best private servers can't hit that mark.

if he meant mentally, he's probably going to be right about a lot of things. for some people.

Just because Towellie does Blizzard promotions doesn't mean they'd tell him a thing and if they did tell him, he would be under a direct contract not to say a single thing, not even hint at what it would be like.. that said, I wouldn't take anything Towellie says seriously because he's always been on record as being strongly against a classic server.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

10+ Year Old Account
    50:07

He literally clarifies why he's concerned. Seeing as how he's very fond of Asmongold and Chance, it makes sense.
    what do you mean clarify? the direct quote is
    "My only concern was, you know, having the classic servers being played under the same category on twitch as the new expansion people, so. They're gonna separate those two, so that way you know, Chance, Asmongold and all those guys, they can play those servers under their own category. I don't hate classic, I just don't wanna play it."
    so he does not want to compete with anyone playing it. he specifically mentions sodapoppin and asmongold too as competition in. i don't see how there could be any misunderstanding.

Prove me wrong other than the "HURR YUR WRONG MY TOWELIEE IS DA BESS." Bullshit, hes terrible, stop being a terrible fanboy.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...e/rumpapotimus

His Druid, prepped for Antorus.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/towelliee

His Paladin, former raiding main which he switched from based on the spec limitations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    what do you mean clarify? the direct quote is so he does not want to compete with anyone playing it. he specifically mentions sodapoppin and asmongold too as competition in. i don't see how there could be any misunderstanding.
    Way to skip over my timestamp where he clarifies WHY he's worried about it.
    Spoiler: It's not because he's afraid to lose viewers to 2 friends of his.

10+ Year Old Account
    His videos are barely tolerable. I'm sure he has an audience and good for him if he actually keeps them entertained or engaged but I can't sit through 5 min let alone 1 hr of his "content".
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...e/rumpapotimus

His Druid, prepped for Antorus.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/towelliee

His Paladin, former raiding main which he switched from based on the spec limitations.

- - - Updated - - -

Way to skip over my timestamp where he clarifies WHY he's worried about it.
    Spoiler: It's not because he's afraid to lose viewers to 2 friends of his.
    LOL You link me his armory, when I just said he was carried on his druid AFTER shit was on farm, and they did use 3 tanks when they let him come on his druid, and his paladin... proving my point that you are just a blind fanboy.