Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kids these days have no fucking clue. We used to do shit like that all the time, maybe even worse, and never once did we or our parents get into trouble. Fucking SJW PC police on the scene! Go fuck yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    My wife knows this woman from (my wife's job)

She is known to have a few drinks in our very tight knit, conservative county and get in the car with her kids. wife hates her, I assume our county sheriffs/prosecutor know the score too... hence the ridiculous charges, ( they wanted her gone)

I grew up spending summers riding trailers of hay, 15 feet high, my sole job was to grab on tight and keep the thing from falling ( Illinois)

I spent summers in rural Arizona at grandpas farm, riding in the 20,000 gallon water trailer with my cousin, 1/4 mile ride of cool well water in 110 degree heat.

This chick drove around the block doing nothing wrong except my county is filled with the bike helmet neuvo rich types, hen peckers.

short story, the chick deserved it for other reasons, not the charges she is getting or story told.
    Yeah, having children endangered by riding around on the hood of your car is a right!

All the knobs in this thread jerking each other off about how they were complete retards as kids combined with "well my parents" and "dis libruls r so bad" is pathetic.
    Mind you every single one of you would have jumped on top of her if the kid had fallen off and got splattered with a "Well what did you expect?! hurr durr"
    She shouldn't be looking at prison time, but goddamn. The woman is clearly stupid and needs some help.

10+ Year Old Account
    when I was young I always wanted to ride on the roof of my dads car, like the kid in that movie 'A Perfect World'.

Last edited by Orby; 2017-11-02 at 12:26 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Truth. But then again, this is what you get in a Liberal Society.

People braying like the common jackass and trivial things get prosecuted while real crimes get ignored.
    Yeah, liberals are the reason you can't tie children to the top of a car.

It's political correctness gone mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Tell that to the dead kids who payed for their parent's stupidity. I don't believe that the state should be telling parents how to raise their kids but the state should be calling out dangerous acts for what they are.
    I don't see any dead kids in this case. I see a overzealous neighbor and someone engaging in Pre-crime mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    So what? People used to do that shit all the time and it was fine, then the fun police became involved. It's days like these where i wish uptight twats like you would take the giant pole from your ass.
    It wasn't fine.

Oh, thanks for the report ammo, btw.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I don't see any dead kids in this case. I see a overzealous neighbor and someone engaging in Pre-crime mentality.
    We don't see dead people in most drunk driving cases, doesn't mean we need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I consider myself a liberal but I am slowly waking up.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a big time liberal but I'm starting to believe they aren't really liberal anymore.
    I can tell you're not a liberal by the banned symbol.

I don't have a problem with it, and not only because she's pretty fine. Growing up I used to ride around in the back of, and on top of, trucks all the time. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    She didn't have anything to strap the pool down but somehow she strapped the kid down? What?
    I was confused by this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Afreekan Bruddah View Post
    Something about her facial expression.

Those eyes scream crazy and so do her actions, apparently.
    thinking the same thing...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This whole story comes down to "what used to be socially acceptable just quite isn't anymore in this day and age"

You'd think a 28 year old would understand the dangers and consequences of things like this.

Ending up killing your own child because you are an ignorant child yourself, that's the type of lesson I wouldn't wish on anybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    This whole story comes down to "what used to be socially acceptable just quite isn't anymore in this day and age"
    I feel as though strapping a kid to the roof of a minivan was never socially acceptable. Maybe the bed of a truck but the only parents that put a kid on the roof of the car were the kind of parents that probably didn't care about keeping the kids around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Possibly? She did endanger her child. Just because the child wasn’t hurt, doesn’t mean he wasn’t in any danger.
    By that logic every parent who has ever let their child ride an amusement park ride should be sent to prison for 5 years. Doesn't matter if they were strapped down safely they were still in danger.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    By that logic every parent who has ever let their child ride an amusement park ride should be sent to prison for 5 years. Doesn't matter if they were strapped down safely they were still in danger.
    I mean.... if you are incredibly dense there isn't a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A example of why some people should not have kids. Very, very stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I feel like I can’t answer this without risking an infraction.
    Well, you know the old saying about what to do when you can't say anything nice. It might be an oldie, but it's still valid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I mean.... if you are incredibly dense there isn't a difference.
    They both involve a child strapped down and then put into motion by a machine. One is fine, another gets you prison. There's a logic problem here.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.