Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I don't know, the alliance mainly makes me think about whiny pc genderneutral millennials. I don't agree with all horde actions but atleast they have some balls.
    It looks exactly the opposite to me. Horde is all about emo-emo "we're such a misunderstood guys, don't you dare to come with your oppresive rules, laws and common sense to us!" and their "balls" are always like "waaaaaagh give me everything I want right nao or I'll throw a tantrum and go to war". Typical spoiled brats that didn't had enough spanking.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Also, killing people and then giving them the 'choice' of coming back isn't really giving them a choice.
    If at least once in your little ignorant existence would've done the first 5 quests in the forsaken starting zone, you would've known you are given free will no one is forced to do anything. Some join the forsaken and try to start a new life and find purpose after being butchered by your once "holy" Arthas (who clearly wasn't a power monger), some just can't cope with the idea and become mindless zombies and some go and do what they want to do and not join the forsaken (ex:Lilian Voss). And the story of Lilian Voss is that she's an ex-Scarlet Crusade (daughter of one of the most important figures there actually) and she goes through all the phases of being forsaken and getting hunted and despised by humans, because of her new form. After being rejected by her former "holy and pure souls"(humans who joined that faction WILLINGLY) and her own father, she then realizes what a terrible mistake the Scarlet Crusade has been all along.

So yeah go and kill all the forsaken, we are all mindless, emotionless, soulless beings, we didn't choose to follow Lady Sylvanas because she knows best what is like to die trying to defend your kingdom, your family and those you swear to protect and we can feel, relate and understand the situations she has been through because we had the same to a certain degree in our former lives, after being betrayed by our own Prince. Some of us didn't join the argent dawn, we didn't help all neutral factions through out the years with their problems, we didn't help against the major threats as others did.

nvm ignore that lul for the A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Scarlet Crusade!
    Last edited by Dudas; 2017-11-07 at 01:53 PM. Reason: typos

I lost almost all respect for the writing staff. Somehow we naturally go from killing gods to banging each other over the head with sticks again. Really? Just look at the current expansion... we are the leaders of our order halls... why? Because we know that the Alliance and Horde can't do anything. So we rallied groups together to expand our knowledge and increase our power. My Human Warlock doesn't care that his primary followers are an Orc, Undead, and Gnome. It's not about race... it's about increasing our power to destroy the Legion. Once that is done we are suppose to give up that seat of power and answer a call to arms? Really? I have an entire demi-plane under my control. I have loyal Demons and Mortals that do any task I command. Why would I give up that power? F' that. If nothing else it proves that the race based faction war is tired and needs resolution... preferably dissolution. The Alliance and Horde fracture and focus on rebuilding. As adventurers we help those in need no matter the race. We become true Heroes of Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    None of the horde hold any affections for humans.
    Vol'jin did in Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're supposed to have respect for the Horde?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    We're supposed to have respect for the Horde?
    Respect for your superiors, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Then I expect some respect.

Horde and Alliance are both guilty of awful things. But I think the Alliance has some races that have a "holier than thou" attitude, especially humans and night elves. I highly dislike that, which is why I'll always be a Horde player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Horde and Alliance are both guilty of awful things. But I think the Alliance has some races that have a "holier than thou" attitude, especially humans and night elves. I highly dislike that, which is why I'll always be a Horde player.
    Night Elves probably beat everyone on that field. Tyrande's judgemental behavior towards Nightborne seems to be exactly what's leading them to the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I preferred Anduin in the cinematic over Sylvanas, her "For the Horde" was a little cringe, especially since she's never given two shits about anyone other than her own people (On a good day)
    yeeah. That was a bit "really?" for so far, she have never cared for the hordes. beside They where a good meatshield so less of her own people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Night Elves probably beat everyone on that field. Tyrande's judgemental behavior towards Nightborne seems to be exactly what's leading them to the Horde.
    That always bothered me. I recall when the Suramar event was going on, Liadrin was like: We have to focus on retaking the city for these people! And Tyrande was like: Look at that bitch over there, this is my home city!

I was like.. are you for real?

7+ Year Old Account
    I lost the will to yell "For the Horde" since Legion's pre-patch.
    The horde under sylvanas... man... I just cant
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I respect the Horde for stepping up

To get beat down

again.

In another post I said Horde had lost its balls. I retract that statement. Sylvanas has them. In her purse. She just forgot to bring them when Lordaeron was getting rekt. Again.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-07 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Received Infaction

Deleted
    It is impossible to lose more respect. Traitor'Jin and Baine mad sure of it. But king crying on the battlefield is a pathetic display of weakness and frustration. Anduin needs flaying session in Greymane's basement.

Good, old Garrosh times were the best times for punching your lungs.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2017-11-07 at 04:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    lol well played

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    *triggered*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by True Horde View Post
    I see alot of people mindlessly screaming "For the Horde".

But I'm starting to get huge respect for the Alliance, Anduin is not just handsome, but how he gets tears while he fights is just shows how fucking pure and good he is.

You can say whatever you want about the Alliance, but they always stayed real, be it Varian, Anduin or even Arthas and Jaina. Always beated the Horde but kept them around. The faction was honourable.. sure sometimes they get cocky, but always stayed real.

Just few things that makes me ashamed about the Horde's lore:

1. I've played Highmountain, those Tauren have huge respect for the Night Elves, so what made them join the Horde?

2. Zandalari, who saw the Elves as ancient arch enemies, are now joinin the faction led by many Elves?

3. Orcs still live in capital city that's named of the murdered of Sylvana's mother and brother.

The Alliance never had to deal with this... they get High Elves, Dwarves, Draeneis.. all of them hate Orcs, Trolls. While the Horde getting bunch of races with identity crisis.

Screaming "For the Horde" feels more like an old PVP meme, instead of something serious and something to be proud of.
    "For the Horde". Yeah. If it wasnt for Metzen spamming this battlecry throughout every Blizzcon.. it wouldnt be so cool.
    It is catchy, it is cool, so lets be Horde zealots. Since pretty faces and good guys are gay and all that.
    Many people support the Horde just for the lolz because they are barbaric or bad.
    Many have no clue about the lore and just like their looks.
    Some (and i understand this) became Horde after playing on that side for years. But they arent "Horde", they just support "the red team".
    __

The Orcs see mercy, honor, generosity as weaknesses. And it is in their nature to destroy the "weak".
    It is a matter of different culture.
    Orcs aren't evil. They are just ungrateful by nature, and always choose to be the aggressors, and desire more and more and expand without common sense. That is the norm for them.
    Orcs want? Orcs fight and take. But...its not yours? Orcs smash! Now it is ours, rawr! <-Pretty much this.
    Sylvanas on the other hand is an extremelly unstable personality, but one thing you can rely on.
    That she is ruthless, relentless, merciless, vain, selfish, and sadly honorless as well.
    __

That's what its always been though?
    The Horde are not bound by common ideals like the Alliance, but rather out of nessessity, and as a last resort.
    __

I liked the Horde. In WC3 I played mainly the Orcs. And in WoW my first char would have been a Troll Shaman, if not for Ally friends.
    But if you want to be objective and fair, yes, the Horde are in the wrong 90% of the time. (by Human ethics).
    By Orcish ethics they just do what an Orc must do.
    Either way, i think Sylvanas shouting "For the Horde" is a huge insult to the face of any true Horde fan.
    That evil selfish traitorous bitch who never gave a shit about the Horde or anyone, who at times almost forsake her own forsaken.. to shout "For the Horde" ?? Please! She is not convincing anybody. Fanbois will be fanbois though.
    __

As for Anduin, I admit, I didnt like him. He was very one-dimensional boring and jesus-like. I called him Fagduin actually.
    But i am a fan now.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2017-11-07 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "For the Horde". Yeah. If it wasnt for Metzen spamming this battlecry throughout every Blizzcon.. it wouldnt be so cool.
    It is catchy, it is cool, so lets be Horde zealots. Since pretty faces and good guys are gay and all that.
    Many people support the Horde just for the lolz because they are barbaric or bad.
    Many have no clue about the lore and just like their looks.
    Some (and i understand this) became Horde after playing on that side for years. But they arent "Horde", they just support "the red team".
    __

The Orcs see mercy, honor, generosity as weaknesses. And it is in their nature to destroy the "weak".
    It is a matter of different culture.
    Orcs aren't evil. They are just ungrateful by nature, and always choose to be the aggressors, and desire more and more and expand without common sense. That is the norm for them.
    Orcs want? Orcs fight and take. But...its not yours? Orcs smash! Now it is ours, rawr! <-Pretty much this.
    Sylvanas on the other hand is an extremelly unstable personality, but one thing you can rely on.
    That she is ruthless, relentless, merciless, vain, selfish, and sadly honorless as well.
    __

That's what its always been though?
    The Horde are not bound by common ideals like the Alliance, but rather out of nessessity, and as a last resort.
    __

I liked the Horde. In WC3 I played mainly the Orcs. And in WoW my first char would have been a Troll Shaman, if not for Ally friends.
    But if you want to be objective and fair, yes, the Horde are in the wrong 90% of the time. (by Human ethics).
    By Orcish ethics they just do what an Orc must do.
    Either way, i think Sylvanas shouting "For the Horde" is a huge insult to the face of any true Horde fan.
    That evil selfish traitorous bitch who never gave a shit about the Horde or anyone, who at times almost forsake her own forsaken.. to shout "For the Horde" ?? Please! She is not convincing anybody. Fanbois will be fanbois though.
    __

As for Anduin, I admit, I didnt like him. He was very one-dimensional boring and jesus-like. I called him Fagduin actually.
    But i am a fan now.

People like the horde because at the end of the rts and during vanilla/tbc they had earned that fighting alongside the human and elf against the legion and just wanting to find a piece of land that can be called home.

Thrall lead with wisdom and honor, rediscovered the old tribal way of the pre-corruption era, tried it's best to make peace with the alliance he wasn't hot on having the forsaken onboard and more than one time questioned this.

It's entirely blizzard fault they forced on us this change, they wanted war btw alliance and horde and keep using the second as the starter of any kind of incident that caused the war to reignite.

-Garrosh 180° in pandaria was emblematic, he wasn't thrall to begin with but was transformed into an insane mockery of chaplin dictator
    -The cinematic in legion was clearly done with the purpose to make the horde look bad, why it wasn't the other way around? The alliance withdrawing and leaving the horde face guldan?
    -The whole Sylvanas bs in stormheilm
    -And now this, that is already 99% sure the starting point is sylvanas attacking teldrassil

Blizzard don't want (or is unable marketing purpose) to stain Alliance white knight image and keep sidetracking the horde into doing those thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    People like the horde because at the end of the rts and during vanilla/tbc they had earned that fighting alongside the human and elf against the legion and just wanting to find a piece of land that can be called home.

Thrall lead with wisdom and honor, rediscovered the old tribal way of the pre-corruption era, tried it's best to make peace with the alliance he wasn't hot on having the forsaken onboard and more than one time questioned this.

It's entirely blizzard fault they forced on us this change, they wanted war btw alliance and horde and keep using the second as the starter of any kind of incident that caused the war to reignite.

-Garrosh 180° in pandaria was emblematic, he wasn't thrall to begin with but was transformed into an insane mockery of chaplin dictator
    -The cinematic in legion was clearly done with the purpose to make the horde look bad, why it wasn't the other way around? The alliance withdrawing and leaving the horde face guldan?
    -The whole Sylvanas bs in stormheilm
    -And now this, that is already 99% sure the starting point is sylvanas attacking teldrassil

Blizzard don't want (or is unable marketing purpose) to stain Alliance white knight image and keep sidetracking the horde into doing those thing.
    and the point is we know the horde will exist, it's not like it's a part of gigantic story where the hold will disband or vanish, so why are you doing this blizzard.
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by True Horde View Post
    I see alot of people mindlessly screaming "For the Horde".

But I'm starting to get huge respect for the Alliance, Anduin is not just handsome, but how he gets tears while he fights is just shows how fucking pure and good he is.

You can say whatever you want about the Alliance, but they always stayed real, be it Varian, Anduin or even Arthas and Jaina. Always beated the Horde but kept them around. The faction was honourable.. sure sometimes they get cocky, but always stayed real.

Just few things that makes me ashamed about the Horde's lore:

1. I've played Highmountain, those Tauren have huge respect for the Night Elves, so what made them join the Horde?

2. Zandalari, who saw the Elves as ancient arch enemies, are now joinin the faction led by many Elves?

3. Orcs still live in capital city that's named of the murdered of Sylvana's mother and brother.

The Alliance never had to deal with this... they get High Elves, Dwarves, Draeneis.. all of them hate Orcs, Trolls. While the Horde getting bunch of races with identity crisis.

Screaming "For the Horde" feels more like an old PVP meme, instead of something serious and something to be proud of.
    I never had any respect for the horde. Bunch of filth. They do have a massive identity crisis though I do agree. The Blood Elves shouldn't even be on the horde side, they should be Alliance (now).

Oh and as it's now been confirmed, the horde attacked Teldrassil first.

The sooner they are wiped out, the better.

For The Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    and the point is we know the horde will exist, it's not like it's a part of gigantic story where the hold will disband or vanish, so why are you doing this blizzard.
    never say never with blizzard maybe in 3 xpack we will get that vision of everyone under king Anduin going to war with the void
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    never say never with blizzard maybe in 3 xpack we will get that vision of everyone under king Anduin going to war with the void
    even then it would be temporary, i mean we all rally under Tirion for the Icecrown, under Thrall vs Deathwing, it has been done before, the system of H and A faction will remain.