Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i really enjoyed the whole seal up and drop it into judgement upon your foe. judging SoC into a SoCom, wait for judgement CD... stun, Judge SoCom, SoR and keep smacking.. fun times
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im sure paladins will love being forced into 1 spec - healing and spending fuckton of time blessing 40 people in raid with 5 minute duration blessings -_-
    It was easy to do with a raid frame, click + cast on every portrait.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    im sure paladins will love being forced into 1 spec - healing and spending fuckton of time blessing 40 people in raid with 5 minute duration blessings -_-
    15 minute greater blessings came in during Vanilla. Class based and required way less casting. That was like a year in.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    15 minute greater blessings came in during Vanilla. Class based and required way less casting. That was like a year in.
    Even without it, the style of healing I enjoyed was basically the bacon-on-tank raid-healing whackamole of WotLK - what is described is basically just that xD! Some people who play support classes just enjoy providing support regardless of the form it takes.

Doesn't matter what you wanna do, you slap on those banana shoulders and act like a healer, paladin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Knight View Post
    Even without it, the style of healing I enjoyed was basically the bacon-on-tank raid-healing whackamole of WotLK - what is described is basically just that xD! Some people who play support classes just enjoy providing support regardless of the form it takes.
    The Wrath Holy Paladin was my favorite version as well. Stack that int get that holy light down to 1.4 seconds and spam the shit out of it. TBC Holy was solid too and of course Vanilla. I was a Cleric in EQ and a Terran Trader in Earth and Beyond so hard-casting is something I know a lot about.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Welcome to Vanilla. Be careful what you wish for, because it may actually come true!
    [ laughs in Grand Marshal Retribution paladin ]
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

But wait.... wait..... (W)RECKONING BOMB!!!!!

Can't wait for Seal of Command to proc so I get two auto-attacks every 12 seconds!

Deleted
    How many people do you think are gonna play paladin for any length of time on classic? Shit the only reason I stuck with pala in vanilla was the effort to level a new char and I couldn't be arsed. But classic and live will be in compotition.

I have so many doubts about how this little community is gonna last when it's built to turn away fresh blood :/