Suggest a Server to Relocate To

For PVE content, and for community and activity. If you were going to start over or transfer a toon. Where would you go? for US, sticking to Horde due to friends.

Bleeding Hollow
    Area 52
    Zul'jin
    Tichondrius
    Turaloyn

I'm open to Illidan, Hyjal and Thrall too.
    Last edited by Tragdorr; 2017-11-08 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might wanna open up with what region, it'll help more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Zul'Jin, because there's a lot of french canadian on this realm.

I cant recommand it if you speak english only because 50% of the people speak french on chat.

Edit: I'm talking about US Zul'Jin Realm only.

I have toons on alliance Sargeras but I feel like I should stay Horde because of friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You might wanna open up with what region, it'll help more.
    My apologies, US. English speaking

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    I play on Zul'Jin, because there's a lot of french canadian on this realm.

I cant recommand it if you speak english only because 50% of the people speak french on chat.

Edit: I'm talking about US Zul'Jin Realm only.
    Which I think Blizzard should officially make a FR realm

But yeah to @OP
    Forget Zul'Jin, French was limited to Alliance only few xpac ago, now both Alliance and Horde are speaking french. (Which creates sometimes very bad insults between the french and english )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragdorr View Post
    For PVE content, and for community and activity. If you were going to start over or transfer a toon. Where would you go? for US, sticking to Horde due to friends.

Bleeding Hollow
    Area 52
    Zul'jin
    Tichondrius
    Turaloyn

I did this when i decided to start playing in EU (had also been playing in US for years), i went to wowprogress and i looked for the most populated PVE servers horde and alliance, and then i created my alliance toons and my horde toons in their respective server.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    I did this when i decided to start playing in EU (had also been playing in US for years), i went to wowprogress and i looked for the most populated PVE servers horde and alliance, and then i created my alliance toons and my horde toons in their respective server.

Yeah thats how i landed on this mix of servers. Just looking for word of mouth feedback on the community. I've played on Illidan and while the server is good, the community kind of isn't or didnt used to be. Because the type of players the server generally attracts.

Plus these insights from people from the server are invaluable. Like I never knew Zul'jin had a big FR presence. Which means its probably not a good server for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess now its down to Bleeding Hollow, Tichondrius, Area 52
    Last edited by Tragdorr; 2017-11-08 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Which I think Blizzard should officially make a FR realm
    That would be an instant dead realm.

But it would probably help those playing on European servers.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    That would be an instant dead realm.

But it would probably help those playing on European servers.
    Have you played in ZJ? There are sooo many fr there that it has become an unofficial Fr Realm.

Those playing in EU could finally play in NA realms (with a more steady latency and time zone that suits NA people)

Deleted
    Played on Tichondrius-EU (german) when it was released. Had lot of good time in <omen>. That was during vanilla though

The IT prankster part of me half expected this to be a "rate my rack" thread with photo of server racks. OP let me down.

To semi-address the OP's question, I had transferred to Hyjal US right before WoD started due to friends + work schedule change. Pretty solid server if you're Horde. Whether that's changed in the past 3 years, I couldn't say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played on Area 52 - Us. Was always a good busy server with lots of activity.

Bleeding Hollow
    Area 52
    Zul'jin
    Tichondrius
    Turaloyn

if it matters i got a felsteel longblade for 48k on turalyon...normally see them 275+ everywhere else
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Why are you wanting to transfer or start over? What are you looking for? If it's just for something new, just pick out of a hat. If it's to join a guild that is active in doing whatever it is you want to do, I would look for the best guild fit out of your handful of servers and go there.

Bleeding Hollow
    Area 52
    Zul'jin
    Tichondrius
    Turaloyn

I'd have to shout out to Area-52. I might transfer there from Illidan myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Why are you wanting to transfer or start over? What are you looking for? If it's just for something new, just pick out of a hat. If it's to join a guild that is active in doing whatever it is you want to do, I would look for the best guild fit out of your handful of servers and go there.
    My server, gnomeregan/moonrunner is dead and has been since Cataclysm. It just a dieing server. From a guild and community perspective this isn't fun. I'm looking for a good PVE server (seeing has i raided hardcore illidan) but not at the same hardcore extent. I'm looking for more casual mythic raiding. A server with high level players and a good active community. I'm not looking for some elitist guild, but one that is more pleasant to be around day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Have you played in ZJ? There are sooo many fr there that it has become an unofficial Fr Realm.

Those playing in EU could finally play in NA realms (with a more steady latency and time zone that suits NA people)
    Yes I have played on Zul'jin, both alliance and horde, and now I play on Arthas which is also has a big french-canadian community.

As being part of the top french-canadian guild pve wise I can tell you the community is very small.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch