Cool, simple, but hefty-looking two-hander from a video on Kul Tiras leveling:

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-08 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we'll be able to transmog Vala'nyr when Ulduar timewalking comes out(same deal with the DH glaives transmog for Black Temple, if you have it, just run it and you'll get the transmog version unlocked).

*titan transmog intensifies*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Hmm gonna start farming then. Only have 5 fragments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You are guaranteed one off Yogg if you get none from other bosses. Also be Prot with the talent Holy Shield(Razorscale kills herself on you and you finish the fight 10x faster instead of having to wait for the harpoons) and bear tartare + prot paladin ranged abilities cheeses the whole place.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    You are guaranteed one off Yogg if you get none from other bosses. Also be Prot with the talent Holy Shield(Razorscale kills herself on you and you finish the fight 10x faster instead of having to wait for the harpoons) and bear tartare + prot paladin ranged abilities cheeses the whole place.
    Thanks a bunch for the tips dude appreciate it. Had absolutely no idea about the holy shield thing that’s awesome.

I usually always run old raids as prot since that’s what works best with my speed set (seraphim gives haste+cavalier and Knight Templar+sephuzs). That set up makes things really fast but I definitely have to do the holy shield thing that’s pretty cool.

I just ran it tonight and got 5. Glad we’re guaranteed 1 off of yogg that makes it a bit less dreadful

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a bunch for the tips dude appreciate it. Had absolutely no idea about the holy shield thing that’s awesome.

I usually always run old raids as prot since that’s what works best with my speed set (seraphim gives haste+cavalier and Knight Templar+sephuzs). That set up makes things really fast but I definitely have to do the holy shield thing that’s pretty cool.

I just ran it tonight and got 5. Glad we’re guaranteed 1 off of yogg that makes it a bit less dreadful
    Very nice! Yeah at one point I went 4 weeks in a row with only 1 from Yogg at the end. :| I'm glad to be able to transmog this soon though. I hope they keep going for timewalking raids of ones that particularly stood out during the expansions. I wonder if they'll do Firelands(Dragonwrath would be awesome to 'mog for my mage) for Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done since i've started farming mimirons head... which hasn't dropped yet.... /yawn
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Thread on the WoW forums made me remember this...give me a way to attain Lord Sanguinar's red/gray Lawbringer/Redemption set. I'll grind whatever is required to get it.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-07 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Thread on the WoW forums made me remember this...give me a way to attain Lord Sanguinar's red/gray Lawbringer/Redemption set. I'll grind whatever is required to get it.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/aSrK2EN.jpg[IMG]
    same! 10char
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Not sure if I've posted this already, but the Deadly, Hateful, and Furious Gladiator two-hand sword skins have changed to recolors of this abomination.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-07 at 05:00 PM.

Not sure if I've posted this already, but the Deadly, Hateful, and Furious Gladiator two-hand sword skins have changed to recolors of this abomination.

*snip*
    I'm 90% sure they messed up the texturing of the swords. Whether or not they'll fix it, though, I'm not sure. :l

You don't understand. The fish sword was removed and replaced with an entirely different model all the way back in 3.1. It shouldn't look like that AT ALL.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    You don't understand. The fish sword was removed and replaced with an entirely different model all the way back in 3.1. It shouldn't look like that AT ALL.
    Based on Wowhead comments, the original sword design was reintroduced in 7.3.2, but it seems to be using the texture from the revamped model reintroduced in 7.0.1, which makes it look so awful.

Take the Deadly Gladiator's Greatsword, for example:

Original

Post-7.3.2

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-08 at 05:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I see some images were already pasted, but having them all in one post won't hurt.

The Alliance set just screams Paladin. It's perfect. Finally an armour set that does justice to that age old cinematic from Warcraft III.

The Horde counterpart, especially the "upgraded" version reminds me of chaos marines. While it probably won't be used as a set (Can't stand those boots and hands), some parts have a potential for a Blood Knight armour set.
    Where are those models from

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Where are those models from
    Safe to assume they'll be some sort of PvP rewards in BfA. Most likely Warfronts related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went with something lightningish to match the Ashbringer.

Basically ToT25HC gear.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Nice one!
    Female Taurens have a much greater posture than males and most of the helms look better on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I'm 90% sure they messed up the texturing of the swords. Whether or not they'll fix it, though, I'm not sure. :l
    They don't messed up the texture, they changed the model under the current texture.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Looks like a bouquet of flowers.

Finally hit Prestige 15 today, and good lord, the final PvP tint looks just as bad as the others when viewed in real light outside the order hall. It's a teal blade with a deep green inlay, a purple handle, and blue flames. Looks okay on the character screen, but, say, in Dalaran, it's clown vomit, baby.

Whomever chose the Ret PvP colors ought to be horsewhipped.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-09 at 10:27 PM.