Haedrig’s Gift
    Barbarian : Immortal King’s Call
    Crusader : Seeker of the Light
    Demon Hunter : Natalya’s Vengeance
    Monk : Uliana’s Stratagem
    Witch Doctor : Spirit of Arachyr
    Wizard : Vyr’s Amazing Arcana

Conquests
    On A Good Day/I Can't Stop: Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
    Boss Mode/Worlds Apart: Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
    The Thrill/Super Human: Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
    Curses!/Stars Align: Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 on Torment X difficulty or higher.
    Years of War/Dynasty: Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.

2.6.1 Patch Notes
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/21115840
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2017-10-25 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm playing Thornsader this time around!

The big question though... Play a new seasonal one, or just keep playing my old guy XD.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

7+ Year Old Account
    Today is the day!

God I can't decide what I want to play this season.. I might just have to do a dice roll :s

15+ Year Old Account
    Reinstalling the game as the launcher couldn't finish the update for one reason or another.

Not sure whether to play barb or dh... those are my choices o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not sure whether to play barb or dh... those are my choices o_O

15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't know.....

Impale DH and WW/hota barb are what tickle me....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

As a console player looking to get back into this game after not playing it for the past year or so--how does one start getting into seasons? Just pick a character and start leveling?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Just pick a character and start leveling?
    Yep.

Just make sure you create a seasonal character.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yep.

Just make sure you create a seasonal character.
    Thanks! I also assume it doesn't matter much which class I choose as I hope all are somewhat balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Thanks! I also assume it doesn't matter much which class I choose as I hope all are somewhat balanced
    Arguably they are more balanced for this season than they have been for a long time - have a look at this and see if anything takes your fancy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mS...ature=youtu.be

Would anyone be interested in doing Hard Core? My plan is to play it but it seems a lot of that community is dead! Let me know if there is any interest Holycloud#1257

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Arguably they are more balanced for this season than they have been for a long time - have a look at this and see if anything takes your fancy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mS...ature=youtu.be
    Thank you so much! I don't know what a lot of the names mean but I guess I'll start with a Crusader or Barbarian as they seem to have some cool looking builds!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Huh. Last time I checked one of Rhyker's lists, barb was in his B tier at best (and right at the bottom of it). Want to say that was S10.

That's a pile of different builds available. Might reinstall it and give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Huh. Last time I checked one of Rhyker's lists, barb was in his B tier at best (and right at the bottom of it). Want to say that was S10.

That's a pile of different builds available. Might reinstall it and give it a go.
    Good luck if you do! The last patch re-balanced a ton of the sets to make them more to be competetive with each other

Decided to actually level a character myself for the first time in years, and 4 hours in I barely hit 60. Not sure what I am doing wrong but it feels tedious af.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Decided to actually level a character myself for the first time in years, and 4 hours in I barely hit 60. Not sure what I am doing wrong but it feels tedious af.
    Probably wrong method/build. Second part is actually way less impacting, but the first part is very meaningful. Literally: if you're not doing normal rift jumping between hard and master (not higher) you're just slowing yourself down. There's no way around it.

Another method specificallly tailored for solo is to run endless fields of misery chaining as much kills as possible (WD is a beast at this). It's even faster, but depends a lot on how good you are at chaining.

Last note, if you play solo things slow down at certain points. Group leveling is more efficient. Anyway if you're 60 now you can craft a yellow lvl 61 weapon which trumps above anything and makes the first half of 60-70 fast as hell. 2hand weapons are better for leveling overall.

Hope it helps - when i was doing sort of speed runs for level in seasons i was able to clock around 2:30 or 2:45 hours for a full solo lvl1 to 70.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Should have done the Challenge Rift. Gives you a massive head start this season compared to previous ones.

You get a cache with several hundred of each crafting material, 10 Death's Breath, and 4.5 million gold, 475 blood shards... Allows you to instantly level the artisans and craft level 70 weapons and enchant them with reduced level requirement.

To increase chances of getting reduced level requirements, craft until you get a weapon with a crowd control roll, makes it a 1 in 4 chance to get reduced requirement roll.

I just started about 20 minutes ago:

Will probably take about an hour to get to 40 and then once there, will take about two rifts at torment 6 to get to high 50s and then just farm torment 3 for like another hour or so to get 70.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn 4 piece hammerdin set without useful supporting legendaries is trash, failed GR 19 LUL.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Damn 4 piece hammerdin set without useful supporting legendaries is trash, failed GR 19 LUL.
    Damn, I really want to try Crusader but I felt they always did lackluster damage. I played the crap out of Necro (like everyone else) last season. I might try DH or Wizz this time.