Poll: What changes/options would you accept?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I played a Holy Priest from level 10 to 60. I wouldn't mind healing again if I were to do this, but the inefficient farming would be terrible. Having dual spec for Shadow to be able to go out in the world and accomplish something would be nice.

Since I doubt it'll happen, I've also thought about going Mage for DPS or Warrior for DPS/Tanking. As I was able to tank rather efficiently as Fury on my Warrior alt in Vanilla.

Dear god there was a time where we didn't even have summoning stones? Either I got in late vanilla or I suppressed that memory. Definitely that, dual spec, and at least tweaks to corpse running (like that teleporter back to the graveyard so you wouldn't get lost forever. I had times where I literally got stuck and had to put in a ticket.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Why are summon stones on this list? They existed back in Vanilla. IF I was to (and this is a rather big if) play on the Vanilla server(s), I don't think I'd want much changed.
    They didn't summon in vanilla, that's why they are on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I would be against the debuff cap as it would make things far easier. Additionally, if they changed that it would lead to many more gameplay changes.
    That was my initial reaction too, but when I stopped and thought about it, I don't really think so. It just meant you didn't have to kick most of your warlocks for frost mages, but it would still be more efficient to bring frost mages. The one shadow priest you brought for shadow weaving debug would be allowed to cast shadow word: pain, so it'd bbe an increase for that guy.