Thread: Orc sex habbits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Should tweet it to Metzen
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

♫♪ First I limp to the side like my leg was broken, Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin'♪ ♫

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    She was around before they met the humans
    You're slowly starting to work out just how awful the movie's writing was. It makes practically no sense for her to have been half-human, yet, she's half-human in the movie.

I mean holy fuck you can barely wrap your head around how fucking terrible the script was. First of all, in the very prologue scene of the movie, Garona translates what the trapped Draenei are saying (Guldan asks her what one of them said, and Garona tells him she's begging for her child to be spared. At some point in the script-raping process, Garona was apparently supposed to be half-Draenei, but this got changed without the scene where Garona understands a Draenei being cut or changed.) I thought people were mistaken when they thought Garona was half-human (because the movie's plot was so shitty and hard to follow), but nope. Turns out she actually was half-human.

Fuck the Warcraft movie, and fuck the Hollywood cunts who ruined what was probably a pretty solid early script.

Do you have Source I don’t remember that.
    Uhm, it's in the movie
    she has one longer conversation with medivh, and medivh pretty much says straight out that he teleported to draenor long ago and that he's her father.
    saying it's implied seems kinda wrong cause it's incredibly blatant
    I've no idea what to write here.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You're slowly starting to work out just how awful the movie's writing was. It makes practically no sense for her to have been half-human, yet, she's half-human in the movie.

I mean holy fuck you can barely wrap your head around how fucking terrible the script was. First of all, in the very prologue scene of the movie, Garona translates what the trapped Draenei are saying (Guldan asks her what one of them said, and Garona tells him she's begging for her child to be spared. At some point in the script-raping process, Garona was apparently supposed to be half-Draenei, but this got changed without the scene where Garona understands a Draenei being cut or changed.) I thought people were mistaken when they thought Garona was half-human (because the movie's plot was so shitty and hard to follow), but nope. Turns out she actually was half-human.

Fuck the Warcraft movie, and fuck the Hollywood cunts who ruined what was probably a pretty solid early script.
    I already knew the movie was god awful and that they butchered garona’s Character it’s hard to believe they butchered it even more then I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Uhm, it's in the movie
    she has one longer conversation with medivh, and medivh pretty much says straight out that he teleported to draenor long ago and that he's her father.
    saying it's implied seems kinda wrong cause it's incredibly blatant
    Not gonna lie I remember them talking but don’t remember a hint about what they were talking about.

I already knew the movie was god awful and that they butchered garona’s Character it’s hard to believe they butchered it even more then I thought.
    Yeah, it was outright said in the movie that Medivh was her father. I didn't even remember it, either. That's how bad the movie was, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for making me question my life

Quote Originally Posted by Sindothyx View Post
    This thread is going places.

Though I'd imagine there'd be a lot of "Zug Zugs" to go around.
    Me not that kind of orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, I only said implied cause he didn’t directly tell her “I am your father”. Maybe heavily implied or heavily suggested would be better.
    Oh dont worry about it, it was less a criticism of you and more a criticism of the movie..
    when they feel like spelling out so clearly, they might as well have stated it outright..
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex is on the forbidden topic list. That includes orc sex. Closing this.

CLOSED.