Forsaken and Death Knights

Why doesn't Sylvanas team up with the Death Knights to create more forsaken, they seem to have the ability to raise the dead as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Why doesn't Sylvanas team up with the Death Knights to create more forsaken, they seem to have the ability to raise the dead as well.
    they dont, the new lich King is helping them and i dont think silvanas would ever want to be associated with him

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs make mindless undead, they aren't powerful enough to make Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    DKs make mindless undead, they aren't powerful enough to make Forsaken.
    Well, that's untrue. They (Ebon Blade) keep making new DKs even now on Broken Shore, those aren't mindless
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-11-10 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Well, that's untrue. They keep making new DKs even now on Broken Shore, those aren't mindless
    Lich King + the artifact weapons made that possible. So far, only the Val'kyr and Lich King can make fully-functioning undead.

I've always wanted to see what happens if a forsaken became lightforged, like what was supposed to happen to Illidan.

Or if you dropped a forsaken into the waters of the Eternal Veil before Garrosh fouled them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The dk’s don’t tend to like undeath and don’t really want to raise people I think. They stick round to do the dirty less then moral work when they need to. As they say we do what the living cannot.