Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi there, maybe someone can help because I know shit abour warrior and I can't.

My gf has a problem with her dps, which is much lower than other warriors in our guild. She has 928 ilvl, does not have BiS legendary pair (legs+head I believe). She has: Ceann-Ar Charger, Prydaz, Timeless Stratagem, Kazzalax, Mannoroth Bloodletting Manacles, Ayala's Stone Heart, Soul of the Battlelrod.

She would like to do at least 1 million dps ST in raids but doesn't seem to be able to achieve that. If anyone would like to take a look at those logs and pinpoint what she does wrong?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7LNDHxbYFRPTgW2w - yesterday
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F96qL2HhgknbAK7V - last week

Deleted
    I'm honestly not great at stats and I simply don't enjoy then numbers side of the game. How much does my itemization suck?

I'm slowly starting to realize that haste is a big deal but I feel like I still don't know just how much.

Question: Is 24% haste a big problem for me or is it not that bad?
    Question 2: Would onslaught 2 set be a massive increase in dps?
    Question 3: Is this uncommon for a spec to benefit this much from one stat? I remember in MoP I needed a lot of crit as fury but the haste needed right now seems like it's on another level. I need it on every item it seems and that's pretty hard to come by.

Thanks for any help.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...crest/sarithus

Sometimes I feel good about my dps and sometimes really bad. What's gimping me?
    Last edited by mmoc601899f8ff; 2017-09-15 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quick ring help please:

Confused as to which rings I should use afaik the effect on ring 2 isn't accounted for when simming.

1. Mythic Scaled Band of Servitude (assuming this will be in one slot)

2. Jeweled Signet of Melandrus 915ilvl (increases autoattack damage by 10%)
    3. Utgarde Royal Signet 950 - 2725 Crit, 1228 Vers (Not best stats but pawn recommends this highly for my char)
    Last edited by mmoc601899f8ff; 2017-09-27 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hello can you consult my log? Where do I make mistakes? I'm a fury warrior thank you many times.
    logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/3DAnNqxzFBMLQJW9#fight=1&type=damage-done[/url]

Hi all, I'm back after a fairly long break and have just killed KJ on my warrior with some friends. My gosh, despite being 930 ilvl my parsing is atrocious. Please help me out, what am I doing wrong? Is it lack of mastery (I was on 68% for the majority of the raid, got a few upgrades now though so sitting just on 70%).

I like improving, I used to be able to parse purple and sometimes orange in NH as fury, but came back as arms because I enjoy not having to use FR.

Here are the (correct) logs for tonight's fight:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yF9PMbDzvY87GX31/

My armoury:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ourne/c%c3%a8o

This is wearing gear I got tonight as well though, so minus ~2ilvl.

Your nuggets of wisdom is certainly appreciated!

I feel I should add: I'm basically wearing a hodge podge of gear, as you can see. No tier yet, though I did just get 915 legs, so that's a good start.

Simcraft puts me at around 1.1m dps on a patchwerk style fight, yet even when I sit near that I'm parsing in the greys, it's rather confusing.

On KJ I'm pretty low because I was soaking armageddons for most of the fight and had little up time, plus died in the last 15%
    Last edited by Ceowulf; 2017-10-30 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceowulf View Post
    Hi all, I'm back after a fairly long break and have just killed KJ on my warrior with some friends. My gosh, despite being 930 ilvl my parsing is atrocious. Please help me out, what am I doing wrong? Is it lack of mastery (I was on 68% for the majority of the raid, got a few upgrades now though so sitting just on 70%).

I like improving, I used to be able to parse purple and sometimes orange in NH as fury, but came back as arms because I enjoy not having to use FR.

Here are the logs for tonight's fight:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/37LfD9MkcgmpXdHb/

My armoury:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ourne/c%c3%a8o

This is wearing gear I got tonight as well though, so minus ~2ilvl.

Your nuggets of wisdom is certainly appreciated!

I feel I should add: I'm basically wearing a hodge podge of gear, as you can see. No tier yet, though I did just get 915 legs, so that's a good start.

Simcraft puts me at around 1.1m dps on a patchwerk style fight, yet even when I sit near that I'm parsing in the greys, it's rather confusing.

On KJ I'm pretty low because I was soaking armageddons for most of the fight and had little up time, plus died in the last 15%
    That has your druid logs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandermill View Post
    That has your druid logs on it.
    Gah, stupid mistake, thanks for pointing it out. I've corrected the link.

Here it is as well: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yF9PMbDzvY87GX31/

No worries Ceo.
    A majority of issues with Arms warriors is lack of correct Legendaries. (You have ring which is schwaaay) You should decide whether farming COF is going to be worthwhile for the next few weeks as it is still a high DPS output trinket.
    For Goroth, you could switch out sweeping strikes as thats a strictly AOE talent.
    For Harj, go to Ravager and Avatar for big burst output. For add phase, Avatar, Ravager, BC, and whirlwind the adds to death (ride the big number train).
    Same for Mistress. Just be careful of puddles, and swap to execute with sweeping strikes on the worms, so that they put the debuff on Mistress.

Your big and best dps boost will be obviously from 4pc for the extra 3 MS's given during Brostorm, or 2 from Rav.
    In truth I'll be running 4pc from Tomb during Ant, but I have 3 pieces above 940 ilvl, and stacking that with 2pc from Ant seems win win, as new trinket and Ayala's seem to be looking like BIS next Tier.

No worries Ceo.
    A majority of issues with Arms warriors is lack of correct Legendaries. (You have ring which is schwaaay) You should decide whether farming COF is going to be worthwhile for the next few weeks as it is still a high DPS output trinket.
    For Goroth, you could switch out sweeping strikes as thats a strictly AOE talent.
    For Harj, go to Ravager and Avatar for big burst output. For add phase, Avatar, Ravager, BC, and whirlwind the adds to death (ride the big number train).
    Same for Mistress. Just be careful of puddles, and swap to execute with sweeping strikes on the worms, so that they put the debuff on Mistress.

Your big and best dps boost will be obviously from 4pc for the extra 3 MS's given during Brostorm, or 2 from Rav.
    In truth I'll be running 4pc from Tomb during Ant, but I have 3 pieces above 940 ilvl, and stacking that with 2pc from Ant seems win win, as new trinket and Ayala's seem to be looking like BIS next Tier.
    Thank you for the response, it was helpful. You're right, I should have been switching in and out for a number of the fights. I realised for some add bosses I didn't even have Ravager, because I didn't think it would be worth it due to no 2 or 4p.

When I was comparing myself to the other warrior (who had 4p) I was amazed at how much harder his MS's were hitting as well. Mine maxed out at 4million, his maxed out at 5.5million. That's crazy for only 4 ilvl's!

And, this is embarrassing, I actually have a CoF... I didn't think it was overly worthwhile anymore due to the 20% nerf on the CD proc reduction, instead wearing higher ilvl stuff like a noob :/ One thing that threw me was how much prep time is required for an Arms warrior to get that AoE off. 3 GCD's, all of which need to be available to get the most out of it. I found on the few times that I was aiming to use ravager, by the time I had my 3 GCD's out and Ravager was spinning with a BC and WB, the mobs were mostly already dead!

So, the other thing is rotation.

His MS are 5.9mil max from logs. Most likely this is under effects of legionfall strength buff. You always want to Execute X2 Csmash MS rinse and repeat. (Csmash after the double execute so your MS will get an extra 50% damage from the two execute stacks)

During execute phase let rend drop off unless you have BC up, you'd rend, rav, BC. It is a ton of GCD's, thats the truth. Even with the CD reduction you should have 12 second BC reduction, so 48 second shouts. That should help line up for ravager once you get 2pc at least.

If you get an Ayala ring proc, pool a csmash, so you can execute, csmash ms.

Specter of Bet is ok, its only upper end if you match it with BC, which COF will help, and the boss has to be on both spectors that you have up.

Hey yall, I am having extensive parsing/dps problems. Missing the helm, which sucks, but even then, I'm simming for 1.5m dps, and hitting.. maybe 1M on ST?

I have the ring and gloves combo, which is not the BEST, but definitely far from shit.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/QDxnjRzNY6FrH8KW#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2

I am doing the Execute x2, Csmash, MS thing. I am doing my best( tho failing every now and again) at keeping my rend up and passing as much time as possible along. Doing the CS->MS pairing as often as possible, started to save my ayala procs for when i have CS up to Exe->CS->MS.

I just can't figure out where I'm fucking up honestly; and I'd love some assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormblind View Post
    Hey yall, I am having extensive parsing/dps problems. Missing the helm, which sucks, but even then, I'm simming for 1.5m dps, and hitting.. maybe 1M on ST?

I have the ring and gloves combo, which is not the BEST, but definitely far from shit.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/QDxnjRzNY6FrH8KW#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2

I am doing the Execute x2, Csmash, MS thing. I am doing my best( tho failing every now and again) at keeping my rend up and passing as much time as possible along. Doing the CS->MS pairing as often as possible, started to save my ayala procs for when i have CS up to Exe->CS->MS.

I just can't figure out where I'm fucking up honestly; and I'd love some assistance.
    Link Armory please.

Link Armory please.
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/uldum/julian

Link Armory please.
    Gotcha. Armory: worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/uldum/julian

Hey all mythic raider here and I'm hoping I can get some help on my warrior logs. I don't seem like i'm doing as much damage as I should be. I feel like i'm doing the rotation like icy-veins and Kelade guide say to do. Any help would be so much appreciated.

....warcraftlogs.com/reports/mTGXhKbc2JRqnpAy#fight=1&type=damage-done
    ....worldofwarcraft.(com)/en-us/character/windrunner/erthelmi

I have a 929ilvl since i'm rocking a low CoF. I could have a higher ilvl but it would put my crit in the mid 30's and my sims go down....

Thanks in advance.

Deleted

Reffans GF, demitrisln, log looks

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    Hi there, maybe someone can help because I know shit abour warrior and I can't.

My gf has a problem with her dps, which is much lower than other warriors in our guild. She has , does not have BiS legendary pair (legs+head I believe). She has: Ceann-Ar Charger, Prydaz, Timeless Stratagem, Kazzalax, Mannoroth Bloodletting Manacles, Ayala's Stone Heart, Soul of the Battlelrod.

She would like to do at least 1 million dps ST in raids but doesn't seem to be able to achieve that. If anyone would like to take a look at those logs and pinpoint what she does wrong?
    Okay quick(13-20min) look at goroth:
    Enrage uptime can improve 10%, same with frothing berserker, Juggernaut stacks dropped(THIS IS REALLY BAD!), Single target use potion of the old war, from 2:50-3:15 minutes her rage is all over the place aka not good we want frothing and enrage running during execute while keeping execute going, also she generates rage from entering enrage, Use heroic leap to move away with crashing comet so she hits the buff more often, Her opening was way too slow

Opening:
    She spent 4 seconds doing nothing with her battle cry, should have used used bloodthirst right after.

She is still alternating bloodthirst-raging blow as if she did not have her 2p t20, which is not optimal, 50% increased damage is not to scoff at, especially if executed correctly during battle cry.

She messed up at 86 seconds again with the battle cry and did nothing for 4-5 seconds

If you improve the battle cry cds and the order you go above 1 mil, if you improve it all who know 1,2 mil is around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by demitrisln View Post
    Hey all mythic raider here and I'm hoping I can get some help on my warrior logs. I don't seem like i'm doing as much damage as I should be. I feel like i'm doing the rotation like icy-veins and Kelade guide say to do. Any help would be so much appreciated.

I have a 929ilvl since i'm rocking a low CoF. I could have a higher ilvl but it would put my crit in the mid 30's and my sims go down....

Thanks in advance.
    10-15 min Look At goroth
    Enrage and frothing uptime can be improved 5-11%, During the fight you double cast furious slash multiple times which should not be needed with your current haste level, your enrage and forthing uptime during execute phase is lacking and could be higher, you gain rage from going enraged and critting with rampage hits, use this to your advantage, as in you never cast rampage during this phase.
    Also there is a ring from mythic dungeons that increase your auto attack damage by 10% Jeweled Signet of Melandrus, consider picking it up.

You don't utilize the t20 2p bloodthirst crit trigger that improves raging blow during some of the battle crys you don't cast bloodthirst, which would generate 50% damage increase for raging blow.

You also waste a lot of rage, especially from Battle cry (don't take the talen if you don't use it), 324 rage wasted, 3/7 battle cries didn't generate rage, in general you wasted 592 rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkon View Post

10-15 min Look At goroth
    Enrage and frothing uptime can be improved 5-11%, During the fight you double cast furious slash multiple times which should not be needed with your current haste level, your enrage and forthing uptime during execute phase is lacking and could be higher, you gain rage from going enraged and critting with rampage hits, use this to your advantage, as in you never cast rampage during this phase.
    Also there is a ring from mythic dungeons that increase your auto attack damage by 10% Jeweled Signet of Melandrus, consider picking it up.

You don't utilize the t20 2p bloodthirst crit trigger that improves raging blow during some of the battle crys you don't cast bloodthirst, which would generate 50% damage increase for raging blow.

You also waste a lot of rage, especially from Battle cry (don't take the talen if you don't use it), 324 rage wasted, 3/7 battle cries didn't generate rage, in general you wasted 592 rage.

Hey Minkon thanks for the quick response I appreicate it. I'll have to work on the FS you are right my haste is where high enough when I do raging blow , bloodthirst, and FS raging blow will be back up so no need to do it again i'll have to make myself more aware of that in the future.

On the t20 is there a WA for when this procs? I'll have to do some looking online because this one I wasn't aware of I'm guessing that is a huge part of my problem.

Also on the waste rage. On the 3/7 battle cries that didn't generate rage is this because I was capped and used battle cry anyway? If so i'm going to smash my keyboard over my head for being a dumb a**....

let me know and thank you so very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by demitrisln View Post
    Hey Minkon thanks for the quick response I appreicate it. I'll have to work on the FS you are right my haste is where high enough when I do raging blow , bloodthirst, and FS raging blow will be back up so no need to do it again i'll have to make myself more aware of that in the future.

On the t20 is there a WA for when this procs? I'll have to do some looking online because this one I wasn't aware of I'm guessing that is a huge part of my problem.

Also on the waste rage. On the 3/7 battle cries that didn't generate rage is this because I was capped and used battle cry anyway? If so i'm going to smash my keyboard over my head for being a dumb a**....

let me know and thank you so very much.

Regarding the wasted rage, warcraftlogs logs how much rage each ability generates and it says you wasted 324 rage,
    ...warcraftlogs.com/reports/mTGXhKbc2JRqnpAy#fight=1&type=resources&spell=101&source=7
    so you are correct that you had more than 0-15 rage when you used battle cry.

I suppose you can find one, don't have one though. This might do the trick.
    wago.io/Hk5LymA7-

Sorry it took awhile to get back hope it helps still.

Would be really appreciative if someone could let me know where I am going wrong with the rotation. Back to wow after a little bit and new to warrior. Gear is pretty average, but parses are super super super low. Used to being in the 90s on mage WoD.

I can't post bloody links as new mmo champ account!

Logs: Guild - Norespect-Saufang 7 December 2017 character: philheath-frostmourne

Armoury: worldofwarcraft[dot]com/en-us/character/frostmourne/philheath

Didn't have 2pc for this fight.

Any criticism at all is appreciated.

I was a mythic raider during Emerald Nightmare on my Frost DK and parsed 90% on all fights. I consider my self a decent player but by no means top tier.

I came back to to play with my friends about 1.5 months ago and started playing my warrior. I can not for the life of me figure out why i am failing so hard to even coming close to my sim dps on a dummy or raid boss fights. I understand that i should never really expect to be spot on but here are my numbers but falling 400k dps short seems really bad to me.

SimDPS: 1.48ish Million DPS
    Dummy (no execute): 1.0 to 1.1 Million DPS
    Boss fights: 1.2 to 1.28 Million DPS

I have read threw many guides and i think i understand the rotation/priority of my attacks and cooldowns.

www .raidbots .com/simbot/report/bPEyinbw8r1yLVATSW4kvF/simc
    www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/WL9vnmTFafVy3BNY/#type=damage-done&fight=last&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24189157057.0.0.War rior%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240
    www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/Ah3pLm4Fb7aPcRZG#fight=last
    imgur .com/a/bpjuw

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.