Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Have they shown sub talents?
    Tangled Shadows has been replaced by Shot in the Dark.

Shot in the Dark: After entering stealth or shadow dance your next cheap shot is free. What is also interesting is that Sub keeps DFA as a talent option while Outlaw and Assassination lose DFA as a talent option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Tangled Shadows has been replaced by Shot in the Dark.

Shot in the Dark: After entering stealth or shadow dance your next cheap shot is free. What is also interesting is that Sub keeps DFA as a talent option while Outlaw and Assassination lose DFA as a talent option.
    shouldnt that honestly be a pvp talent? it feels like a boring talent for me (unless they make dungeons require cc again)

shouldnt that honestly be a pvp talent? it feels like a boring talent for me (unless they make dungeons require cc again)
    They are focusing on utility again which is why Outlaw's Blind Powder reduces Blind cool down by 30s and Assassination has a new talent that increases silence duration of garrote and a damage debuff (Iron Wire).

So yeah utility is making a comeback for the game as a whole.

Deleted
    Out of all the awesome things rogues have had in the past they bring back crimson tempest... Absolutely shit boring to use ability. Barely used it when relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Out of all the awesome things rogues have had in the past they bring back crimson tempest... Absolutely shit boring to use ability. Barely used it when relevant.
    If it can proc venomous wounds in BfA, I can see the talent being pretty useful especially in M+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    If it can proc venomous wounds in BfA, I can see the talent being pretty useful especially in M+.
    The only benefit i can see of it is synergy with Extang but if it doesnt i still feel PB would be the choice over this. It used to hit like wet noodle ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    It was never really relevent, but an aoe finisher has been asked for for years. When we got that aoe finisher (CT), it was so weak that it was not worthwhile at all.

The tentative numbers on the tooltips(IIRC) show it being pretty comparable to pb in damage, with higher potential output over time; Don’t forget that the CT bleed rolls into itself - so you can drop multiple CT’s to pump it up. PB is attractive because it’s passive with no meaningful impact on rotation, and will probably be the goto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poison Bomb should've been an active ability tbh. They really fucked over a lot of cool potential abilities with the pruning they did. On Subtlety there isn't even enough offensive abilities to fill up the entire main action bar; you gotta fill the rest up with cooldowns and shit.

OT: I'm really happy Crimson Tempest is back. Aside from FoK, it was the only AoE rogues had in their tool kit. Plus, it was another bleed added to their loadout.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering it’s a finisher, poison bomb will probably proc it. That would result in some nasty aoe.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Considering it’s a finisher, poison bomb will probably proc it. That would result in some nasty aoe.
    pretty sure they are the same row

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure they are the same row
    Damn seriously? I haven’t seen the new talents (don’t know where people are) but if so that kind of sucks.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE