Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you were a druid how would you poop?

So let's create a scenario where you stuffed down a high fiber meal and you needed to go to the bathroom, however rather than take off all your gear you decide to just transform to do your business, what form would you prefer to poop in?

Few concerns before you decide. How could flight form hold all your poop? Does your poop have the same makeup between forms or changes to your forms digestion? If you pooped as a bird would you theoreticaly drop giant logs from the sky?

Water travel form, no need to wipe after.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

I'd eat a bunch in bear form and then quickly switch to flight form and unload on some gankers trying to get in those last few ganks before the pvp change.

As bird on gnomes.

I'd do some research about animal metabolism first and transform into whichever has the least likelihood of negative pooping experiences (Diharrea, constipation, etc) I assume it'd probably be either humanoid or bear form

Oh yeah, if you were a druid you could just transform into an animal and be able to poop anywhere..

forms are not manifeston of formless druid. You only ever shit without form.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd poop out my butt like always.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Bear Form, because it alleviates the cold toilet seat problem.

Then again, there might not be a toilet after that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

One would have to assume that amount of poop you are able to hold in any given form would be scaled to account for the poop to body-size ratio. If you were holding a 2 pound loaf in your natural form and weighed, say 200 lbs., then if you turned into a bear that weighs 1000 lbs., you are going to be dropping 10 lb. deuces. Or, as a bird that weighs just maybe 5 lbs., you are talking tiny turds. I would be interested to see what a boomkin cold produce though......I mean, we are talking a big freaking owl, that probably weighs twice what a human weighs, based on how slowly they plod along. I would hate to step in a 4 pound pile of owl droppings. Definitely stirs up the imagination.
    Last edited by Xaxien; 2017-11-10 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bird form and bombs away.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    So let's create a scenario where you stuffed down a high fiber meal and you needed to go to the bathroom, however rather than take off all your gear you decide to just transform to do your business, what form would you prefer to poop in?

Few concerns before you decide. How could flight form hold all your poop? Does your poop have the same makeup between forms or changes to your forms digestion? If you pooped as a bird would you theoreticaly drop giant logs from the sky?
    Finally someone asking the important things in life...

BUt since shapeshifting breaks a lot of laws of physics and chemistry, I don't think this makes any sense. The answer would need to be contained withing the fantasy scenario. Don't try to science out an answer.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    forms are not manifeston of formless druid. You only ever shit without form.
    I'm not sure that's true. There are lot's of cases of druids becoming stuck in their shape shifted forms. These would die horrible horrible gross gastrointestinal deaths I imagine if they couldn't poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Quality shitpost.
    Ha, I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxien View Post
    One would have to assume that amount of poop you are able to hold in any given form would be scaled to account for the poop to body-size ratio. If you were holding a 2 pound loaf in your natural form and weighed, say 200 lbs., then if you turned into a bear that weighs 1000 lbs., you are going to be dropping 10 lb. deuces. Or, as a bird that weighs just maybe 5 lbs., you are talking tiny turds. I would be interested to see what a boomkin cold produce though......I mean, we are talking a big freaking owl, that probably weighs twice what a human weighs, based on how slowly they plod along. I would hate to step in a 4 pound pile of owl droppings. Definitely stirs up the imagination.
    Accepting this as the rule, I would eat as much as I was physically capable of eating in order to store up as much poop as possible. Nasty poop too though, none of that healthy semi-solid consistent poop oh no, like; clear out a New Delhi public restroom levels of gross.

Next, I would shift into flight form and fly up a good distance above say, like Stormwind, somewhere nice and crowded, making sure I was several miles above my target. Shift into bear form, unleash my fury while free falling, before shifting back into flight form and quickly getting out of the way of the torrent of plummeting excrement that would no doubt be close behind me.

Then land in some water to wash off feeling pleased with myself. Don't even need to watch it hit, this would just be more morning routine.

Alternatively I would just use flight form and shit on every single motorcycle mount I can find.

I'm not sure whether to LMFAO or face-palm about this thread. Probably both.

Inb4 we get the same thread about fornicating.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

This creates the question of whether or not the food inside your stomach morphs along with you. If you ate a chocolate bar and then turned into your cat form, would you fucking die?

Kek.

/10chars

in bird form and I would shit all over draenor because WoD was shit

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    in bird form and I would shit all over draenor because WoD was shit
    Do people normally shit on shit?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.