Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Red Cross is one of the corrupt non-profits out there with CEOs making almost $1 mil. I get the sense almost all of these donations are for profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Siege of the Undercity was kind of a given but Teldrassil is kind of interesting(I figured both sides would have the Undercity, and the Horde would just have to retreat in their scenario)

Will the Horde go and slaughter everyone, and then burn it down? Or will they just be attacking Lor'danel and then it burns down, like the picture of Sylvanas's before/after it burns

I do wish they did this more often...I liked when they would slowly fix things in Stormwind like deathwings claw marks..the statues and clocktowers being destroyed. But since those there's nothing else that's really been changed since Cataclysm.

I went to booty bay last night and the place is still covered in sea weed, the wood is all messed up and the belltower is still ruined. It's just little things like that, that make the world feel alive and always changing
    depends how it's implemented... if they leave access somehow with zidormi or something it's fine, otherwise it is worse than a waste and a proof of total lack of respect toward blizzard's own work
    cleaning is fine, destroying/replacing has the potential to create huge problems, exactly like with cata. I'm betting that if the old world was still playable, the demand for classic server wouldn't be so high

Quote Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
    Red Cross is one of the corrupt non-profits out there with CEOs making almost $1 mil. I get the sense almost all of these donations are for profit.
    Would be better to go to the Salvation Army that does what I think is the best handing out of donations to administrative costs of all charities. But we can't use them....its a "religious based" organization.

Blizzard's destruction of the Night Elves home continues. In Cata they tore the beautiful starting zone apart and destroyed Auberdine. Now they will destroy Darnassus and the World Tree. As for the Worgen, their Gilnean home was overtaken in Cata and they were given a tree in Darnassus as their new home. Blizzard is displacing them again. Where will the home of the Night Elves and Worgen be now? If Lordaeron is taken by the Alliance where will the Forsaken call home?

Deleted
    Any way to get the plush outside of U.S without being ripped off from shipping prices/import tax? No? No charity money then I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    ...If Lordaeron is taken by the Alliance where will the Forsaken call home?
    Nowhere, the Forsaken, the last reminder of the Scourge, will be exterminated and the Horde led by an undead elf woman will be crushed. The orc invaders will be pushed back behind the Dark Portal, the jungles of the trolls will burn, the horns of the taurens will be made into trophies and the land of Mulgore will be salted, the blood elves will rejoin the Alliance as they realize they never belonged among beastlike creatures, the goblins will cowardly retreat, the traitorous pandaren in the Horde will stand trial and executed. The Alliance of old will stand victorious and reclaim what was lost since the orcs invaded and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yot View Post
    Well that's hardly encouraging.
    What do you expect? It's a brand new project, they're building a new team for it, and they're still hiring. They're not going to have a release date when they barely started, that's not how production works. They just want the community to know that they're doing it, so they don't keep getting questions at BlizzCon about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    What do you expect? It's a brand new project, they're building a new team for it, and they're still hiring. They're not going to have a release date when they barely started, that's not how production works. They just want the community to know that they're doing it, so they don't keep getting questions at BlizzCon about it.
    Some might view this as a brand new project. Others might view it as something that the community has discussed and asked about for years. Something numerous private servers have been able to do. I think it's natural to question why it might take Blizzard years to develop a game they already developed.

Also, they're going to keep getting questions at Blizzcon and elsewhere because the details they've shared have been bare bones. I personally am questioning why they announced Classic servers in 2017 if release will be 2019+. People will only get more inquisitive as time drags on, not less.