Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    And who said they won't? Tell me at the start of the Legion you had any idea we will end up in friggin' Argus? Everyone and their mother was speculating how Argus will come AFTER Legion expansion and yet here we are.

Heck same about Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

Nazjatar could very well be a zone added mid-expansion or even just be a raid instance and that's it.
    Thing is, that we will highly unlikely have a new zone for 2nd raid of expansion, i.e. in the first raid tier. Second tier sounds okay, that's a usual thing since MoP. But if they really stated that she dies within the first tier, that's a waste imo. And to show her and not show her kingdom? Sounds weird at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Well yes, obviously. That has nothing to do with my point.

You speculate on what will happen, okay, cool. Yes, I agree, that is likely how it will go down. Still nothing to do with the point made in my post to which you replied.

Again: Naga rising from the sea while we're at war with each other at the end of the expansion would've been a great excuse for ending the war, calling a truce, and preparing for the next big thing, leading into an expansion where Queen Azshara gets the Arthas-treatment with an expansion focused around her, with her face on the box. Not giving her that treatment is, in my opinion, a missed opportunity. That's a shame, because she is the last big iconic villain left that deserves, and could pull off, such an expansion theme.

There's no land northwest of the Maelstrom, that's where Nazjatar is located. They could have built a story where it is raised from the sea, expanded into a continent in it's own right, and where Queen Azshara would be featured heavily like Arthas was, where we get to explore her 10,000 year old history in detail and where we fight her Naga like we fought the Scourge. Instead they will feature her as a mere cogwheel, puzzle piece or pawn in the larger story of the Battle for Azeroth. They could include her Naga in the story of the Battle for Azeroth, as may be logical, but left her personally out, not giving her an underwhelming send-off, but rather use that opportunity not only as a piece of the Battle for Azeroth story but as the final part of a long, long build-up to our final confrontation with her. If Battle for Azeroth ends with us killing, or rather sealing off in some prison, N'Zoth that would make her story all the more epic. Her agenda would now be all about her own ambitions, no longer anyone's pawn, much like the Lich King once broke from the Burning Legion. Not doing this, again in my opinion, is a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

True, let's hope not!
    Absolutely that. She's basically is same to elves what Gul'dan is for the orcs and what Arthas is for humans.
    And I've had pretty same ideas about her kingdom as Northrend, she as LK, her plans and character slowly showing up. Sure Nazjatar is not as big as Northrend, so I anticipated other islands like Zandalar and Kul'tiras be there, to make the expansion seem more versatile. Still, they added the total war thing and that greatly cut the space for Azshara's story and shrinked her empire from a continent to a zone, if not just a raid, at best.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    I really am starting to believe that this could be the last xpac

I mean where can blizz really go from here? They have given us everything we expected more or less and now with Warcraft classic they are prolly setting the game up to be put out to pasture.
    If we do kill her we have N'zoth and the Void lords left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    (spoiler: it's the same thing)
    Do you realise that this is as wrong as it can be?
    2nd raid: Blackwing Descent. 2nd tier: Firelands
    2nd raid: Heart of Fear. 2nd tier: Throne of Thunder
    2nd raid: Blackrock Foundry. 2nd tier: Hellfire Citadel
    2nd raid: Trial of Valor. 2nd tier: Tomb of Sargeras

Just have no idea how could a functional human brain have produced such a nonsense as you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Do you realise that this is as wrong as it can be?
    2nd raid: Blackwing Descent. 2nd tier: Firelands
    2nd raid: Heart of Fear. 2nd tier: Throne of Thunder
    2nd raid: Blackrock Foundry. 2nd tier: Hellfire Citadel
    2nd raid: Trial of Valor. 2nd tier: Tomb of Sargeras

Just have no idea how could a functional human brain have produced such a nonsense as you did.
    actually brf was the second tier and technically tov was in its own separate tier, too

everything else before that is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    If we do kill her we have N'zoth and the Void lords left.
    Thats the thing for all we know they could be the last guys of this xpac if ashara is just the Kil jaeden of this xpac.

She's going to be the end boss of a shitty, short 5-man. Calling it now.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Thats the thing for all we know they could be the last guys of this xpac if ashara is just the Kil jaeden of this xpac.
    Im gonna say this now, N'zoth will be the final boss of this xpac, with Azshara being the KJ of this xpac.
    Judging how wows numbers are like by the end of BfA, blizzard will decide if voidlords are next, and then wow will be done, with some kind of wow 2 reboot.
    Or they will make new villains if the sub numbers are decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

actually brf was the second tier and technically tov was in its own separate tier, too

Both wrong. BRF was first tier, ToV wasn't even the last raid of Legion's first tier. That was Nighthold.

Not that it matters much since blues actually said neither second raid nor second tier. She will show up, but we don't know where. The second raid will almost definitely be related to Naga in some way, but Ion did not say that she would feature in it. Only that we will be facing of against her in BfA.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Azshara is pretty much on the same level as Gul'dan. She was made by N'zoth and its looking like he's the final boss so i think it's perfect for Azshara to be the boss of the 2nd raid.

Deleted
    Ppl missunderstand that, just becuse its the second raid in an expansion and that lets say queen aszhara would be the last boss it does not mean that we would kill her, she could be damaged or lost some power but escaped.

the outcome can be many thing, while however i do agree she should sure as hell not be a minor villain to be killed, illidan was not our last raid boss in tbc either.

aslong as it feels rewarding/epic and makes sense, i could not care less.

But it has to make SENSE!

What made people say Azshara is the 2nd raid boss? I never ever heard any specifics in Blizzcon or interviews, just "Azshara will be there"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd expect her to bridge the expansion to the one after it.

- - - Updated - - -

List of tiers is at wowprogress. Go and look. BRF IS the same T17 as Highmaul. Same goes with all other raids I've listed. Seems you have little to no idea that raid and tier are different things, yet rush on to post.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier17

If she is then she is Kil'Jaeden tier!!!

Make of THAT what you will!

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    What made people say Azshara is the 2nd raid boss? I never ever heard any specifics in Blizzcon or interviews, just "Azshara will be there"
    Some actually say they've header words 'in the next raid', that's what this thread exists for, to find out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    lorewise ressurections are very rare and require alot of power or a special gift from say the light, ressing is more a game mechanic then lore.Oh and nazgrim got ressed, whitemane aswell, theyre dk followers in legion.
    Thats diferent from what I was saying. DK seems to be an upgraded zombification (attach their soul to their corpse, still death). What I was talking about is Tyrion mass ressurection or whitemane ressurecting r.mograine. And why Light itself gave this type of gifts to people that killed and exterminates entire races/faction/societies (because 90% of our quests are about killing dudes). I know, game mechanics and old quests, but still relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

List of tiers is at wowprogress. Go and look. BRF IS the same T17 as Highmaul. Same goes with all other raids I've listed. Seems you have little to no idea that raid and tier are different things, yet rush on to post.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier17
    you realize tier numbers on sites like wowprogress are completely fabricated and aren't accurate to what blizzard considers a tier to be, right?

(hint: they consider tiers to be what I've been saying in this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    He was also a stronger Character than her.

So, doesn't that mean HE should be the final boss of Legion?

...Oh wait...

He isn't....
    ??? Argus is the last boss of Legion if you didn't know.

And Azshara's not going to be a Second Tier boss. I know Blizzard too well when it comes to situations such as this...
    Yeah, she's probably going to be boss of the first tier(like Gul'dan).

Azeroth will be corrupted, and we'll have to sacrifice our Necklace to cleanse her mind, and turn her back to our side once again.

Ya know? Similar to how we'll sacrifice our Artifacts to jail Sargeras (Which is, 100% likely the case).
    That's not the case, we aren't going to sacrifice our artifact, don't be ridiculous.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-11-11 at 10:00 AM.

If she is the second boss, it'll probably mean her own zone, and that will lead to N'zoth as a final boss and then Old Gods next expansion.

It's not a reach when you look at what Blizzard have said with their expansion model, and looking back to MoP -> WoD -> Legion
    Last edited by willtron; 2017-11-11 at 10:13 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I really am starting to believe that this could be the last xpac

I mean where can blizz really go from here? They have given us everything we expected more or less and now with Warcraft classic they are prolly setting the game up to be put out to pasture.
    Pretty much what I'm thinking.
    Even if you look at the Chronicles World Map, you'll notice that those 2 new continents are the only one left, we have yet to discover.
    Sure we could travel to a Void planet next expansion, but after that, that's pretty much it.
    I'm thinking either a Warcraft 4 RTS after that to reset the story, or simply a World of Warcraft 2 taking place years and years later.
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.