Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think she looks like a total badass now. But maybe Anduin could show a little belly button.

In either case, this thread shut be shut tf down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Do i have to say more? 1 feminist dad got blizzard on their knees to remove this pose from the game..yeah a wacky world we live in right?
    Newsflash - it was a PR trick and they replaced it with an even "sexier" pose, along with getting loads of free publicity for the upcoming release of the game. The companies love us all, that's why they keep pushing the "SJW vs. anti-SJW" fake feud. It really does pay off to offend people on both fronts and put them up against each other.

I don't want to think about that....

Why would you make me think about that?

Sargeras isn't jailed yet, and he's causing all his shit, and you're talking about Sylvanas and her armor? D:

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    Newsflash - it was a PR trick and they replaced it with an even "sexier" pose, along with getting loads of free publicity for the upcoming release of the game. The companies love us all, that's why they keep pushing the "SJW vs. anti-SJW" fake feud. It really does pay off to offend people on both fronts and put them up against each other.
    Pretty much this.^

Though I would like to point out an important fact about SJWs: They're 90% a boogeyman made up to surround actual reasonable discussion on bias and violence with something laughably ineffectual and harmless for ease of dismissal.

It's quite maddening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    What the problem? Did i said "WOW GREAT BOOBS I WISH I COULD LICK THEM 24/7 DAMN IM SO HORNY/HARD RIGHT NOW"?! No.
    Well, "Would bang 10/10!!!" comes close enough to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Though I would like to point out an important fact about SJWs: They're 90% a boogeyman made up to surround actual reasonable discussion on bias and violence with something laughably ineffectual and harmless for ease of dismissal.
    That's fundamentally dishonest. SJW came from people who called themselves social justice advocates and spent their time arguing for it. Hence adding the warrior title. Actual reasonable discussion on this topic happens frequently, but that discussion is often dismissed by social justice advocates on the grounds of "racism" or "sexism" (see the harassment of the Mythcon organisers by the group), as some against social justice and similar movements dismiss it as a pointless discussion because of the dishonest argumentation. I'll assume good faith on your argument here, though.

I'd be happy to provide links to some streams and debates (PM or otherwise), but dismissing them based on who is in the debate would rather demonstrate my point.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Do i have to say more? 1 feminist dad got blizzard on their knees to remove this pose from the game..yeah a wacky world we live in right?
    ya evil feminist blizzard didn't replace the pose with a pin up pose because it fit her character more. clearly this is more feminist then the orginal pose and thats the sole reason they did it.

What is this thread even.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkane View Post
    That's fundamentally dishonest. SJW came from people who called themselves social justice advocates and spent their time arguing for it. Hence adding the warrior title. Actual reasonable discussion on this topic happens frequently, but that discussion is often dismissed by social justice advocates on the grounds of "racism" or "sexism" (see the harassment of the Mythcon organisers by the group), as some against social justice and similar movements dismiss it as a pointless discussion because of the dishonest argumentation. I'll assume good faith on your argument here, though.

I'd be happy to provide links to some streams and debates (PM or otherwise), but dismissing them based on who is in the debate would rather demonstrate my point.
    I'm specifically referring to the Tumblr Blogs that are "Celstial Body Goddess, Thy/Thon pronouns, Self-Diagnosed Schizophrenic/Multiple Personality, Transracial Otherkin (Black Kitsune Woman), uwu" which put up the flimsiest of strawman arguments for the dumbest shit (Shouldn't Dog Walker be Person Walker since the dog is helping the person get exercise?) and tag it SJW TW: Canine Slavery and shit.

There was a 4chan thread in which hundreds of users started making fake blogs and such to try and discredit any actual topic by pointing to the boogeyman blogs they created. Fairly sure Reddit got in on the same campaign but this was all -years- ago.

Are there some people in the Social Justice movement who tilt windmills? Sure. But there's also a huge movement to defang and humiliate any person interested in Social Justice by going for the "I identify as an attack helicopter" bullshit. A massive portion of the anti-SJW stuff has nothing to do with actual reasonable arguments so much as launching the buzzword and pointing to the parody as if it were reality.
    Last edited by Steampunkette; 2017-11-11 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    named Barrack Rodham Bush.
    Your thinking of the Ant Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    ya evil feminist blizzard didn't replace the pose with a pin up pose because it fit her character more. clearly this is more feminist then the orginal pose and thats the sole reason they did it.

That they add the pin up pose is just a big FU towards feminists wich i like but they changed the original pose because 1 dad said it was way to "sexy" and did not represent the character as if it matters,The thing is SJW are making a impact with their complaints about how female characters are being 'sexualised' and companies like blizzard let them selfes get rolled over by it, recently i also read a forum post of someone asking if blizzard would make more skin appealing armor since tattoos are becoming a thing now and blizzard responded with 'we don't wanna make people feel uncomfortable'

Who are they talking about you think? back in the day nobody cared about these kind of things,But now if you show abit to much skin or to much ass it suddenly feels like a hate crime torwards women wich is BS

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesewheel View Post
    What is this thread even.
    A shitpost thread filled with shitposts and bitching about SJWs and feminists. MMO-Champ in a nutshell.

Deleted
    What? Avatar is really sexy.
    :^)

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get what you trying to say. I see boobs and pretty face i like it. It is childish or cringe?
    is that an rethorical question?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That they add the pin up pose is just a big FU towards feminists wich i like but they changed the original pose because 1 dad said it was way to "sexy" and did not represent the character as if it matters,The thing is SJW are making a impact with their complaints about how female characters are being 'sexualised' and companies like blizzard let them selfes get rolled over by it, recently i also read a forum post of someone asking if blizzard would make more skin appealing armor since tattoos are becoming a thing now and blizzard responded with 'we don't wanna make people feel uncomfortable'

Who are they talking about you think? back in the day nobody cared about these kind of things,But now if you show abit to much skin or to much ass it suddenly feels like a hate crime torwards women wich is BS
    so in your world a random over the shoulder pose is more sexy then a literal pin up pose and every change is because of the feminist boggie man instead of making changes to actually fit the theme and personality of the character.

5+ Year Old Account

People cared.

People just weren't -allowed- to talk about it. Kind of like how there were white people who opposed racism but kept their mouths shut to avoid getting labled an "N-word Lover" and getting their teeh knocked out, or themselves dragged behind a pickup truck on a gravel road. Kind of like how I was terrified to talk about trans rights, or even -being- trans, because I grew up in the Jerry Springer era of TV and I was terrified I'd wind up dead in a ditch in rural Georgia. But shit has changed, step by step, and now the marginalized have the backbone to call out bullshit.

I'm so sorry videogames are now being aimed at a wider market than 13 year old boys who get funny feelings when they see sexy characters but it's not some vast anti-gamer conspiracy. It's just a matter of marketing to a wider audience than the brown haired straight white nerd guy market that they've had by the balls since Nintendo launched. It just feels like a slap in the face 'cause you're -so- used to shit catering to you 100% of the time and now it's only 90% of the time.

People cared.

People just weren't -allowed- to talk about it. Kind of like how there were white people who opposed racism but kept their mouths shut to avoid getting labled an "N-word Lover" and getting their teeh knocked out, or themselves dragged behind a pickup truck on a gravel road. Kind of like how I was terrified to talk about trans rights, or even -being- trans, because I grew up in the Jerry Springer era of TV and I was terrified I'd wind up dead in a ditch in rural Georgia. But shit has changed, step by step, and now the marginalized have the backbone to call out bullshit.

I'm so sorry videogames are now being aimed at a wider market than 13 year old boys who get funny feelings when they see sexy characters but it's not some vast anti-gamer conspiracy. It's just a matter of marketing to a wider audience than the brown haired straight white nerd guy market that they've had by the balls since Nintendo launched. It just feels like a slap in the face 'cause you're -so- used to shit catering to you 100% of the time and now it's only 90% of the time.
    Why are you so offended by Sylvanas having a belly button?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Elves come from eggs and shouldn't have a belly button.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I'm not at all. That's not even what the post you're quoting is -nearly- about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Elves come from eggs and shouldn't have a belly button.
    Lulz! /tenchars

I'm not at all. That's not even what the post you're quoting is -nearly- about.

- - - Updated - - -

Lulz! /tenchars
    Because you are defending Sylvanas' belly armor by saying they shouldn't cater to white males anymore. What makes it so wrong to people that aren't white males that they have to change it? If they are including girls and transgender people why do they need to add belly armor in order to include them?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-11-11 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so in your world a random over the shoulder pose is more sexy then a literal pin up pose and every change is because of the feminist boggie man instead of making changes to actually fit the theme and personality of the character.
    When did i ever said the pose was sexy? i don't care what pose she uses she can use both poses in game tbh, Both are completely fine and represent the character well,
    But i guess in your world feminists do not exist,Maybe you should read some articles about how toxic these kinds of people are, Constantly playing the victim while making demands how things should change because they don't like it.