Thread: Lata Honorbuddy

Lata Honorbuddy

Blizzard has finally outsued honorbuddy's income! We are free from a LOT of botters now!

This'll drastically reduce players using bots, for sure... but I doubt this'll affect gold selling bots in the slightest who'd just resort to having their own botting software not available to the general public.

Hoping the economy goes into a bit of change with the removal of these bots. I see tokens are already dropping. I've got plenty of stuff to sell to fill in the bot gap. $$$
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    This'll drastically reduce players using bots, for sure... but I doubt this'll affect gold seller bots in the slightest.
    Well gold sellers will always be around, but honorbuddy had a HUGE chunk of players, I think they said something like 800k or some shit.

There's also other bots kicking around, but HB was the biggest

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Well gold sellers will always be around, but honorbuddy had a HUGE chunk of players, I think they said something like 800k or some shit.

There's also other bots kicking around, but HB was the biggest
    As long as I see less of them realm hopping farming parasites hijacking WQ groups, the better... now if only Blizzard would actually update the Premade Group Finder tool, like a sub-function to the auto-invite to only invite those in the same [WQ] area that'd be awesome... especially when they're carrying over WQs into BfA... bots abuse that tool like no tomorrow.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-12 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's finally over. At least a large portion until they move onto the next big thing, although I hope them taking down HB is enough of a blow to keep it way down from now on. They have been really killing it with banning bots though, glad to see them take this shit so seriously.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Made a thread about this already, but got closed, so this thread will likely get closed as well.

"Discussion of specific bot applications or botting in general is a forbidden topic. Closing this." is what the mod said

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Discussion of specific bot applications or botting in general is a forbidden topic. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead