Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    whats a drought??

less than 10 months i dont consider a drought

we will see a new patch in april
    A year of the same raid sounds like a drought to me, a story patch between final raid and 8.0 is still a drought. I'm not complaining mind you, I understand it's development time, but a drought is a drought.

More raid tiers and patches in between. Awkward when you miss that obvious point and make a thread on something else entirely.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I didn't take it as it was going to be literally longer, just that there would be more content consistently. So far I think they've managed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    it would be glorious if they make an excelent expansion like legion to end it with a 24 month period without anything else than antorus, really glorious.
    Then they scrap most of BfA content few months before launch and have to rush teh whole thing.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Legion sux af, i get 944il, 965-970il weapon in all 3specs on my main. i have around 10-14 characters with 110lvl and 915il+. World pvp is dead, already have rating in 3s and rbg for title. and i gonna have 314159 months more in Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Miatog View Post
    A year of the same raid sounds like a drought to me, a story patch between final raid and 8.0 is still a drought. I'm not complaining mind you, I understand it's development time, but a drought is a drought.
    if we dont get a ToV style raid in april i will agree it is a raiding drought

however if we get a dungeon (which is the pattern) and some daily missions or world quests then i cant see it as a drought