Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've yet to see one on 4 of my characters. I did however get a 930 Chrono shard on my mage. It sims slightly worse than Terror from Below (915) for pure ST, but its a much better trinket for cleave/aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I've yet to see one on 4 of my characters. I did however get a 930 Chrono shard on my mage. It sims slightly worse than Terror from Below (915) for pure ST, but its a much better trinket for cleave/aoe.
    I've gotten 3 Chrono Shards; one 940, 930, and 920... still no Arcano though.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Don't worry guys. If you can't get Arcano, it appears that Argus the unmaker drops a trinket pretty much identical to it except it has a tertiary stat proc and that weird pantheon empowerment thing. So when Antorus comes out, you can keep farming Argus, cause you would be more likely to get the Aman'thul trinket than rolling a high ilvl arcano.

Alternatively, you mages are just going to try to get both .
    Except you'll be rolling against the rest of the raid group and waiting on availability. We've only gotten two Mythic Owl trinkets since Sisters was released for instance

I've only ever bagged an 865 Crysal.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

They must've buffed the drop chance from the reliquished vendor and J'im as of late. For the last two months we only had one 920 Arcano drop from there in the guild and this week alone there were 4 Arcanos... I finally got a 910 Arcano myself! *proud*

I just got a relinquished TF one....ilvl 925!

Quote Originally Posted by Breit View Post
    They must've buffed the drop chance from the reliquished vendor and J'im as of late. For the last two months we only had one 920 Arcano drop from there in the guild and this week alone there were 4 Arcanos... I finally got a 910 Arcano myself! *proud*
    Idk about that... I've opened 50+ trinkets, still no Arcano.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kikkilee View Post
    I just got a relinquished TF one....ilvl 925!
    Jelly AF, congrats !

I open 3-4 relinquished trinkets across 4 characters every week and I have yet to see an Arcano =/. Though 3 people in my ~13 man heroic group have it. So it's rare but not extremely out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Breit View Post
    They ain't gonna buff the drop rate of one of the most in demand items in the game. Rng is rng

I got a 915 one on my Fire mage. While it is a good all-rounder, and ilvl for ilvl it's great, now that we are deep into ToS there are better trinkets to be had for nearly every situation. The 860 at the time was an amazing outlier, but the 'scaling' on Arcano isn't great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    I got a 915 one on my Fire mage. While it is a good all-rounder, and ilvl for ilvl it's great, now that we are deep into ToS there are better trinkets to be had for nearly every situation. The 860 at the time was an amazing outlier, but the 'scaling' on Arcano isn't great.
    did you really sim it or is it just a feeling ?
    It should be your top *passive* trinket in combination with the owl 915 or 930

Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    did you really sim it or is it just a feeling ?
    It should be your top *passive* trinket in combination with the owl 915 or 930
    Sim of course. I have a 935 owl and 920+S Terror that surpass it for ST, and a 915 Thurible and 905 Botanist trink that surpass/equal it AoE. I still use the Arcano a lot, as the difference in output is small, it also has speed on it, and is a no-brain allrounder.