Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

With all the sexual assault accusations...

...don't you think the ones who are guilty would see it coming and like... think of coming forward with a public apology or something to soften the blow?

It seems like they are all hoping their victims would never speak up and they'll just get away with it. If I was in their situation I feel like I would be so fucking scared of getting accused I would just come forward and try to make it seem as decent as possible to save face.

What would you do?
    Hope none of your victims speak up or come forward before they accuse you?

Or kill them all while it's still time?

If I was someone like Spacey, I would just bribe all of the victims with like a million or more dollars each for the rest of their lives on the condition that if any of them tell the press, they all stop getting their money.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You also have to think, how many of these people do you think that they never did something wrong? A lot of times people have post-sex regret, and often say that they were coerced after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    ...don't you think the ones who are guilty woul
    Or kill them all while it's still time?
    I have all the time in the world.......

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    You also have to think, how many of these people do you think that they never did something wrong? A lot of times people have post-sex regret, and often say that they were coerced after the fact.
    You mean the victims?

I feel like at this point anybody could accuse anyone to mess up their career.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the victims?
    Well, what defines a victim in this case? Where do we draw a line?

If you had a girl over for "netflix and chill" (assuming you're a male and straight), and you kiss the girl, but she says "oh that's not what i thought this was". Everyone goes home, no ones "assaulted", but two years later shes blasting you on twitter. Now, everyone thinks you sexually assaulted her, is she a victim? or was this a misunderstanding?

From one perspective, you have just met her, and she came over for netflix and chill, which usually has a common outcome. You give her a peck on the cheek, she says "i dont want this" and you stop, all is well, and you dont talk anymore because you both wanted different things.

So is she the victim for blasting you on twitter? Or are you victim for being blasted for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    this 100%, which i dont think a lot of people really understand. Literally anything is assault or harassment these days.

this 100%, which i dont think a lot of people really understand. Literally anything is assault or harassment these days.
    You have Donald Trump to thank that for with his "grab them by the pussy" philosophy.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Well, what defines a victim in this case? Where do we draw a line?

If you had a girl over for "netflix and chill" (assuming you're a male and straight), and you kiss the girl, but she says "oh that's not what i thought this was". Everyone goes home, no ones "assaulted", but two years later shes blasting you on twitter. Now, everyone thinks you sexually assaulted her, is she a victim? or was this a misunderstanding?

From one perspective, you have just met her, and she came over for netflix and chill, which usually has a common outcome. You give her a peck on the cheek, she says "i dont want this" and you stop, all is well, and you dont talk anymore because you both wanted different things.

So is she the victim for blasting you on twitter? Or are you victim for being blasted for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

No I'm talking about the very specific cases of people in power offering things like career opportunities in exchange for sexual favors. What is going on in the news right now, not your typical awkward misunderstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm talking about the very specific cases of people in power offering things like career opportunities in exchange for sexual favors. What is going on in the news right now, not your typical awkward misunderstanding.
    CK wasnt giving out career opportunities.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

i am honestly surprised that any of this came out to the spotlight to begin with

the jewish run hollywood media clique is one which is heavily protected and the reveleations about harvey winestein make it seem surreal

hopefully this is the first step in clearing out the zionists from media

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-13 at 07:43 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    But are you going to crucify someone before there is a single shred of evidence? People like Spacey, Weinstein, Tekki, Moore, have all basically said they're guilty by saying all the stupid shit they keep spouting. But there are others who are being drug through the weeds for absolutely no reason, Jamie Kilstein being one of the more prominent.

All im saying is be objective to the facts, and don't jump to conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Yeah... that's a weird one there... masturbating while on the phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You have Donald Trump to thank that for with his "grab them by the pussy" philosophy.
    Gave us memes for a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Whatever the reason, they're famous and when accused they panic, why not come forward?

Whatever the reason, they're famous and when accused they panic, why not come forward?
    CK DID come forward and admitted to EVERYTHING he was accused of. He was still raked over the coals.

Sidebar: I don't get CK's deal. He never initiated sex, he never tried to grope or copying a feel, he just had this bizarre obsession with getting people to watch him masturbate. What the fuck? Why and how is that arousing to him??

But are you going to crucify someone before there is a single shred of evidence? People like Spacey, Weinstein, Tekki, Moore, have all basically said they're guilty by saying all the stupid shit they keep spouting. But there are others who are being drug through the weeds for absolutely no reason, Jamie Kilstein being one of the more prominent.

All im saying is be objective to the facts, and don't jump to conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... that's a weird one there... masturbating while on the phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Gave us memes for a lifetime
    It's not about punishing anyone. I'm simply asking an option question: imagine you are guilty, and you know you are because you know what you did and you ass all these other victims speaking up, are you gonna hope your victims just never speak up or are you gonna come forward to make it look more decent instead of being exposed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    CK DID come forward and admitted to EVERYTHING he was accused of. He was still raked over the coals.

Sidebar: I don't get CK's deal. He never initiated sex, he never tried to grope or copying a feel, he just had this bizarre obsession with getting people to watch him masturbate. What the fuck? Why and how is that arousing to him??
    For the same reason you probably have things that turn you on that don't turn him on. We're not all the same lol.

CK never said a word before accusations started flying towards him. That's part of my question, would you come forward BEFORE being exposed, after seeing so many victims speaking up and kinda knowing that your time will come?

I'm currently getting payed monthly settlements to keep my mouth closed about a celebrity sexual assault that happened to me in the past.

Sadly, I spend all of it as hush money to the celebrities that I myself have sexually assaulted to keep them quiet.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    It only affects the career if there's evidence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    These days you don't even need that to do some damage though.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nope only seems to affect if there are enough accusations and the number for it to be "enough" seems to be shrinking
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    These days you don't even need that to do some damage though.
    You do....

- - - Updated - - -

Nope only seems to affect if there are enough accusations and the number for it to be "enough" seems to be shrinking
    Again not really