Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Journos now blame Wolfensteins bad sales on "gamers being racists". God forbid it might be because it came out the same day as the most hyped up Nintendo release in like ten years. Nope. Its the FUKKEN G*MERS at it again!
    Heaven forbid Consumers dont buy something they dont want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this gem a few weeks ago...

You literally can't make this shit up.

Fortunately it seems like they weren't successful in their attempt to ruin his career.

Maybe next time.

Are you fucking kidding me? Here we go again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

Are you fucking kidding me? Here we go again.
    Dude, gamers have been going from satanists who were pretty much anarchists to right wing extremists to whatever the future holds up for us, wanna know the best part? the MSM never analizes WHY the alt-right exist or why people are against the media.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Retarded moron known for being wrong all the time and known for talking out of his ass, is once again completely wrong on something and talks out of his ass.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/1...-sexist/43642/

Honestly, having this dipshit claim this crap is almost an badge of honor.

It just keeps happening!

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2017/1...t-of-coworker/

TLDR: Sam "Bring Back Bullying" Biddle has been accused of attempting to Biddle himself in front of a female coworker, among other accusations.

So when does the narrative become that antiGG was all about harassing women? Mind you, there has been no evidence put forth of these allegations, but it's not like antiGG ever held themselves to that standard! Hell, they have done stuff in defiance of evidence and continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It just keeps happening!

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2017/1...t-of-coworker/

TLDR: Sam "Bring Back Bullying" Biddle has been accused of attempting to Biddle himself in front of a female coworker, among other accusations.

So when does the narrative become that antiGG was all about harassing women? Mind you, there has been no evidence put forth of these allegations, but it's not like antiGG ever held themselves to that standard! Hell, they have done stuff in defiance of evidence and continue to do so.
    First, if this is true, it's unacceptable. Second, this is my favorite part of that article: "'flirting' and 'weird lunch dates' ... remind women, particularly vulnerable women, that they are not in power." Really? Is that what flirting does? Is that what "weird lunch dates" do? I'm not talking repetitive harassment, I'm talking explicitly about their specific claim. Their not saying constant flirting, or vulgar flirty, just... "flirting".

What on earth is a 'weird lunch date'? That sounds like something Ron Burgendy would enjoy.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
    Yet we use them to put everything in systemic boxes even though there's never a clear boundary.
    There's just people.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

And now we have an ex-IGN editor and an polygon writer being outed for having sexually harassed someone.

Yawn, it's getting dull at this point, still quite pleasing though.

Oh right, i missed this aswell
    https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/1...es-rape/43762/

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    And now we have an ex-IGN editor and an polygon writer being outed for having sexually harassed someone.

Yawn, it's getting dull at this point, still quite pleasing though.

Oh right, i missed this aswell
    https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/1...es-rape/43762/
    Its just like the people who have so outspoken about protecting women, are the ones being being "outed" in Hollywood for rape and assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Its just like the people who have so outspoken about protecting women, are the ones being being "outed" in Hollywood for rape and assault.
    The timing of it all sure is weird, huh?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The timing of it all sure is weird, huh?
    Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    The term for them is "Softboy" or "Numale" dudes that funnily enough brought back the sexual predator moustache "ironically" that used such charming phrases like "gamers are rapists in waiting", "anime is training for pedophiles" and "gamers are no longer your audience, gamers are dead" when people started to cotton on to them and were less afraid of the witch hunts claiming anyone calling them on it were nazis or 'alt-right'.

They put on an air of impotence and 'nice guy' attitudes but in reality are desperate predators who use and abuse the binary tribalism us vs them mentality so prevalent in the US in particular as well as parts of europe to ensnare young girls -and some cases of homosexual boys- in actions that seem like a combination of grooming pedophiles, lounge lizard date rapists and cult leaders that brainwash their victims into thinking their abuse is not only their fault but their choice.

They played a game the media fell for where they appeared to be "a newer, less toxic kinder and gentler form of man" all the while playing twisted games of manipulation to creep on people.

Notice how all the "b-but i was told gamers were hateful racists that harass women" crowd of true believers have stayed very, very silent. No cult likes to see their leaders brought low and often cannot deal with because they were convinced that not only were these monsters speaking the truth but they shaped their entire personal ideologies.
    -that or they will go scientology and double down on the crazy.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-11-13 at 07:43 PM.

Really activates the almonds huh

Vice is everything it rails against? I am shocked. SHOCKED. Well not that shocked...

The actual article: https://www.thedailybeast.com/unsafe...ssment-culture

Jesus, I haven't felt this cathartic since well... this time last year. Feels good being justified.

b-but no, they told me gamers were hateful, racist, sexist mysoginerds! you mean all that bullshit was from actual creeps brainwashing people all along!

couldn't be.

Surely there are people coming out of the woodwork to keep taking their side as usual right? anyone?

hellloooo?

10+ Year Old Account
    and the neogaf admin ended up in jail for posesion of over 50 pictures of underage girls, gets shit treatment in jail, oh sweet karma.

https://archive.fo/ARrD4#selection-2493.1-2493.114
    "I am pro-sterilization in only one instance: the instance of someone who has been convicted of molesting a child." - Armir0x, 10/10, life comes at you fast buddy!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    and the neogaf admin ended up in jail for posesion of over 50 pictures of underage girls, gets shit treatment in jail, oh sweet karma.

https://archive.fo/ARrD4#selection-2493.1-2493.114
    "I am pro-sterilization in only one instance: the instance of someone who has been convicted of molesting a child." - Armir0x, 10/10, life comes at you fast buddy!

Bahahahaha