Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I hope so. He holds traitorous views and has no spirit or backbone. He likes being on his knees around the Allaince

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, seems like a stretch, think he would be the last to go Alliance after having to fight for his people's rights.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Well it is true. For some reason the type of people who would actually riot over this don't sound very intimidating.
    Send links with proof please. Excuse me for not believing some random person on the internet who uses a picture of a mentally disabled person as avatar.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    Send links with proof please. Excuse me for not believing some random person on the internet who uses a picture of a mentally disabled person as avatar.
    The internet at your fingertips and you can't be bothered to research for five minutes.

Next up, Alleria said that she had been trying to convince the blood elves to rejoin the alliance but that her efforts were “futile.” However, she found a faction of blood elves who had been exiled from Silvermoon for practicing void magic. Alleria said she believes that she can train them to harness the Void as she can in return for having them join the alliance. Anduin responded that he didn’t like the idea of using void magic, but he trusts Alleria and her judgment, and that having seen what she’s capable of, the alliance can’t afford to ignore that kind of power.

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo

Ontopic, I beleive Aethas, spineless as he is, would be too cowardly to ever leave if he actually felt that way.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-13 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You mean this? https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...39397173719040

-- edit #1

I was slow >_> And yeah, that article has a more thorough explanation.

Death to the traitor. The Alliance inherits another one.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

On topic though, Alliance can have him, he's a worthless PoS anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    You mean this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    you can't be bothered to research for five minutes.
    Fanfic is not proof.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Fanfic is not proof.
    One of these people then. Facts you don't like aren't Headcanon.

Current lore has them as exiled blood elves that fell to the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Fanfic is not proof.
    BlizzCon demo is fanfic, got it.

BTW, you defo should start rioting, you swore after all

I swear there will be literally irl riot if this is true.
    It's not a theory that is confirmed information since like day one of blizzcon...

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    It's not a theory that is confirmed information since like day one of blizzcon...
    It hasn't been confirmed information yet, not even WoWPedia could find a single citation making the claim from a confirmed source.

The only information I know for sure is Alleria Windrunner is the first being that is able to grant mastery over the void. Alleria is a High Elf, all Blood Elves are High Elves. The High Elves were the factions of Blood Elfs that didn't agree with Kael'thas and drink from the corrupted sunwell like the Blood Elves did. The High Elves remained loyal to the Alliance and so it only makes sense to me that it's that faction that becomes the Blood Eleves. I highly doubt Aethas would ever join the Alliance after the whole Jaina and Dalaran situation

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed information yet, not even WoWPedia could find a single citation making the claim from a confirmed source.

The only information I know for sure is Alleria Windrunner is the first being that is able to grant mastery over the void. Alleria is a High Elf, all Blood Elves are High Elves. The High Elves were the factions of Blood Elfs that didn't agree with Kael'thas and drink from the corrupted sunwell like the Blood Elves did. The High Elves remained loyal to the Alliance and so it only makes sense to me that it's that faction that becomes the Blood Eleves. I highly doubt Aethas would ever join the Alliance after the whole Jaina and Dalaran situation
    It was reported on the redshirtguy's blog and it was literally posted on the front page of this website. the quote i have in the OP is from THIS website's front page. Why do you come to MMO-Champion at all if you don't trust them? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    It was reported on the redshirtguy's blog and it was literally posted on the front page of this website. the quote i have in the OP is from THIS website's front page. Why do you come to MMO-Champion at all if you don't trust them? lol
    I went through this websites entire front page content and it's never mentioned a single time. I went even before the Blizzcon announcement just to check. Still haven't heard an official Blizzard announcement yet.

Even if that's the case, does that mean every void user is now Alliance since omg, they are using void powers. Orc, Forsaken, BElf, Tauren, and Goblin Priest are now all alliance members, since Shadow Priest use the void and literally transform themselves into a void form?

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    I went through this websites entire front page content and it's never mentioned a single time. I went even before the Blizzcon announcement just to check. Still haven't heard an official Blizzard announcement yet.

Even if that's the case, does that mean every void user is now Alliance since omg, they are using void powers. Orc, Forsaken, BElf, Tauren, and Goblin Priest are now all alliance members, since Shadow Priest use the void and literally transform themselves into a void form?
    No, but this specific group is. And they aren't Alliance because they're using void, they are Alliance because Alleria found them after failing at convincing the Blood Elves to join and these specific ones were exiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    No, but this specific group is. And they aren't Alliance because they're using void, they are Alliance because Alleria found them after failing at convincing the Blood Elves to join and these specific ones were exiled.
    The story supposedly going around, they were exiled for using Void Powers. That's what makes 0 sense from lore aspect. Specially considering, Shadowmoon Clan used the void to discover Necromancy. So you can tie Death Knights and the entire race of the Forsaken back to being void based (slightly) to a degree. Once again my point being, if the void elves are banished Blood Elves because they use the void it makes 0 sense. That's what the RedShirtGuy said, so now Blizzard has a massive loophole they need to explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Council of Five was neutral. Mage council is beyond petty Alliance vs Horde squabbles; they always had bigger things to worry about.

Alleria is the leader of the Void Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting to consider. His conversation with Khadgar honestly struck me as pointless when I heard it; it didn't really tell us anything about Aethas or Khadgar as characters. It seemed like just another dad moment, Khadgar giving Aethas some encouragement as they look out over this world bathed in alluring magic. It has no obvious relevance to the story beyond a reminder that blood elves are addicted to magic and perhaps that Aethas is presently struggling with it. But if you consider the other stay a while and listen conversation, which is very clearly foreshadowing Horde-aligned Nightborne...

If the energies Aethas feels attuned to are the void, then this could foreshadow the emergence of void elves too. You know what, maybe you're right. If nothing else it would be an interesting direction to take him as a character.

although personally I feel aethas has more than earned an exile from silvermoon already (he's a kirin tor bootlicker, it's not like he'd give a shit anyway), even if he doesn't go nuts with the void
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2017-11-13 at 08:38 PM.

@Zaelsino

Exactly. The fact that the Aethas/Khadgar interaction is formatted in a similar manner to the Nightborne one right nearby, shows something. Even though it is not confirmed, it feels extremely likely to be the case.

I hope that we indeed get some Void Elf story in 7.3.5 so that the BfA introduction doesn't feel too sudden.

Never thought of that...
    I doubt Aethas would change sides, but he sure is one of the more "Alliancey" blood elves.
    Whatever...