Poll: What vibe are you getting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As long as its not Legion 2.0 I don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I also don't see why Old Gods would be the B-list villain here. They should be the A-list when the Void had been hinted all over Legion.
    because the boring story of Horde vs Alliance takes center stage even tho at the end of the expansion everything will be the same.

How in the hell are people still confused as to what warfronts are?

They are nothing like a garrison, or a "single player RTS"... or even an RTS for that matter.

The dev's have stated, quite literally, over and over again, that they are a 20 man raid v. an entrenched enemy army.... AND they wont be available all the time.

But yeah, sounds JUST like garrisons, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Lacking content? So we're getting 10 dungeons (with M+), also we're getting scenarios back, warfronts, invasion points... plus new PvP content, and raids.
    During WoD we had... one new PvP zone, and like 5 repeatable quests as end-game?
    shush don't use logic you're ruining their idiotic whinefest where basically if it's not actually TBC or wrath, it's getting only 9 players and probably classic has 16 billion because the whole world plays and everyone got 2 subs.

Argus has been in lore since BC. If you were new or slow then you wouldn't know that Argus would be in the expansion.
    Why does the fact it existed in lore mean it was likely to be part of the Legion xpac ? It existed in Lore during WOD too... and that xpac also heavily featured the Burning Legion.

We haven't played the full game yet, the expansion has been ANNOUNCED about a week ago and what to expect? content that is completely unfinished and things are subject to change, We don't know if its good, bad or just Legion 2.0 but again, we will never know.

Deleted
    If it's going to be a 2.0 anything, it's 100% MoP 2.0, story seems set up the same way, two new continents with a heavy lore possible, just like pandaria.
    The story is even the same too and will probably be similar, i.e

(5.0 - Basic start of the war, we also ask pandas to be out allies)
    8.0 - Basic start of the war, this time we get allied races instead

(First new MoP raid - New threat which we both have to deal with, which is lei-shen and crew)
    First new BfA raid - New threat which we both have to deal with again, which is Queen azshara and crew

(Last MoP raid - Turns out garrosh is the big threat, so we go an deal with him)
    Possible last BfA Raid - Likely obvious to be either and Old God or an army that they control

Also the name BfA is a 2 parter, it's mean both factions fighting for control, also the name implies that we will need to battle to SAVE Azeroth.

The story spirals from defeating the Legion by coming together as one to suddenly being at eachothers throats over something we've gotten over since 7.2.
    The horde and the alliance didn't defeat anything during Legion. So how is it impossible for them to be at each others throats? The only interaction between the horde and the alliance during Legion is almost entirely hostile other than the brief moment during the broken shore scenario. Once the horde retreats its nothing but hostilities or tension.

I'm so tired of reading threads by morons that add 2.0 to the end of everything. It's like the new catch word that high school kids use. WoD2.0. Garrison 2.0. It's how you think you're being snarky and cute without really saying anything that's worth listening to.

People said order halls are "Garrison 2.0" even though they aren't even close to the same thing. There's still idiots that parrot that out to this day even though the Garrison and Order hall share nothing in common except a mission table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    How in the hell are people still confused as to what warfronts are?

They are nothing like a garrison, or a "single player RTS"... or even an RTS for that matter.

The dev's have stated, quite literally, over and over again, that they are a 20 man raid v. an entrenched enemy army.... AND they wont be available all the time.

But yeah, sounds JUST like garrisons, right?
    Please don't try to use your brain when talking to people like this. They only understand calling everything WoD 2.0 or Garrison 2.0. Otherwise it does not compute in their brain.
    Last edited by lanesia24; 2017-11-14 at 04:12 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well this is just one example: I'm worried about Warfronts turning into a much worse version of garrisons since they're one of the main end game features
    Garrisons were bad because they removed social interaction, and made doing content pointless. Warfronts are the exact opposite to garrisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filler exp pack between Legion and Void - easy to see that

Red vs Blue has been dead for years - would be nice if they just let it die

It's just going to be Legion 2.0 (AP to grind, same boring spec gameplay, mythic+, etc)

Deleted
    Cant be WoD 2.0, since we already have that with Legion.

I feel it will be like WoD or possibly worse. Every new thing I hear about it just gets worse.

I'm getting vibes from it. I feel after the base game is deployed the game will be lacking content and the content that is added will be rushed. This expansion has been in development for some time but I still think it will turn out to be WoD 2.0. What vibes are you getting?
    i get the vibe that i know how you have over 5k posts in 1 year....

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is just one example: I'm worried about Warfronts turning into a much worse version of garrisons since they're one of the main end game features
    as soon as sitting in a warfront all day instead of doing anything in game is a thing, i will agree with you.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
    Trying to forget my feelings of WoD.

Wonder that people see similarities to MoP in BfA.

I said Cataclysm, as its all split up in islands, two continents, the whole world, and they revamp so much. No idea what gives people a Pandaria feeling of any kind with BfA.

Perhaps someone can try to explain?

It won't be like WoD, Why ? Because no Garrisons.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post

I said Cataclysm, as its all split up in islands, two continents, the whole world, and they revamp so much. No idea what gives people a Pandaria feeling of any kind with BfA.

I think its the whole focus on a faction war in new zones with a build up to a "big bad" at the end that we don't know of yet. Similar long term theme to panda land.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post

Mists of Pandaria was about going to a new island and meeting new races and cultures while the Horde and Alliance fought over resources and brought their war to the new continent, making the conflict spiral further and further out of control. And then it transitioned into a storyline centered heavily around an Old God.

Battle for Azeroth is about the going to two new islands and meeting new races and cultures while the Horde and Alliance fight over resources and bring their war to the new continents, etc. etc. And we know that Azshara is showing up in the second raid so it's likely that the narrative arc of the expansion will dovetail into N'Zoth being freed from his watery prison or somesuch.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Dude. I played the Beta. WOD was fine until after BRF release. It was a fun expansion at the start. No one can disagree with that.
    I sure as hell can disagree. Crappy setting/story tons of stupid orcs nothing to do out side of raiding. The only possitivs of wod was the fishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they can because I just did.
    Wait a sec why is sprite sylvanas breathing she’s undead she doesn’t breath, how have I never noticed that before....