Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Great so instead of being destroyed in 3 seconds, you'll suffer for 9 seconds instead.
    Especially as a caster with no instant casts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Maybe fix the fact that WORLD PVP IS NOT HAPPENING AT ALL instead.
    You must be blind and accidentally rolled on a PvE server or something.

I am on Agamaggan horde side and I find WPvP ALL THE TIME on the Broken Isle and Argus! If you are seriously not finding WPvP then its you bro, try looking a little harder and stop doomsaying issues that are not issues.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Welp, there goes my fun being an OP Prot Warrior in WPvP

wPvP has been meaningless since all the cross-server stuff. No amount of rewards will convince me to do it. Right now its just a point of frustration. I'm just trying to knock out dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    yay another pointless q&a that'll be filled with questions you could find answers to with a quick google search
    Yeah I hear you, looking at the EU question thread, these idiots are asking questions to which we already have answers but odds are watcher will answer them anyway and it'll end up being another boring Q&A.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    haHAA, i remember one game, when players ask company to fix something, but they just ignore us, when peoples leave that project, they saying, WE GONNA FIX IT... same for wpvp in lagion
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

WPvP? lol More like FP PvP. No one does WPvP, it's xpac PvP. There hasn't been true WPvP since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post
    wPvP has been meaningless since all the cross-server stuff. No amount of rewards will convince me to do it. Right now its just a point of frustration. I'm just trying to knock out dailies.
    Yep, tanks becoming worthless in the last PvP thing we where able to do, thanks Blizzard then you wonder why every expansion the shortage of tanks is bigger and bigger, if those are their plans for BFA, i can say It Will be the last expansión tanking for me.

Also with those changes healers Will become unkillable again for almost anyone 40% less dmg gg

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    What would you want them to do? Put a dev in each person's home and put a gun in their heads to FORCE them to world pvp?

Sorry, but no one gives a f about world pvp, aside of lowlifes who gang low level and lowlifes who attack from behind while you are questing.

If you want to pvp, there is arenas, both skirmish and rated, bgs, both ranked and unranked. A place where people WANT to pvp. World pvp is dead and it has never been a thing in first place, aside of the year, that there wasn't battlegrounds, quit whining already.
    Found the care bear.

Deleted
    can no longer 2-3 shot horde with cold heart>dragon>obliterate, feelsbadman

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Found the care bear.
    Yeah, let's throw an insult instead of making an actual argument!

What's it with you people and forcing others to world pvp?
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really going to change that much when classes can still pretty much kill you in 3 globals without legendaries.

As long as PvP templates don't activate in wPvP, it'll never be balanced.

You know the balance team is on point when they nerf stuff by 40% overall + up to 75% for a few legs one year after the release

Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    Yeah, let's throw an insult instead of making an actual argument!

What's it with you people and forcing others to world pvp?
    How is calling everyone who enjoys wpvp a low level ganking scumbag any different (by comparison I think care bear is a bit more tame)?. We're not forcing anyone to do world PvP (even on the PvP server I play on I never attack hordes who haven't asked for it). It's actually you people telling us it's not okay to do World PvP and that we're basically Hitler if we do enjoy it.
    There's something about the dynamics of world PvP that makes it so much fun and you people will probably never understand it because to you it's simply: wpvp=ganking
    It's your loss really.

Deleted
    Why waste time in doing tuning like this :-/

Wpvp is pointless and meant for grand douches.

ITT rogues that cant one shot non tanks with FOK anymore and PVE doomsayers claiming wpvp is dead. More news at 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Sorry, but no one gives a f about world pvp, aside of lowlifes who gang low level and lowlifes who attack from behind while you are questing.

If you want to pvp, there is arenas, both skirmish and rated, bgs, both ranked and unranked. A place where people WANT to pvp. World pvp is dead and it has never been a thing in first place, aside of the year, that there wasn't battlegrounds, quit whining already.
    This attitude is typical of ignorant PvErs.
    Guess what, you know nothing about PvP so buzz off to another forum. Oh someone once killed your low level alt? My condolences, maybe book in for a therapist.

The best experiences I've had in this game have been in World PvP, there's nothing as spontaneous and entertaining. Can't wait for Blizzard to fix the game so its possible again.

I look forward to battle for azzeroth, when all those whiny "buhuu I got ganked by a rogue" players will fuck off into their pve bubble where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    Guess what, you know nothing about PvP so buzz off to another forum. Oh someone once killed your low level alt? My condolences, maybe book in for a therapist.

The best experiences I've had in this game have been in World PvP, there's nothing as spontaneous and entertaining. Can't wait for Blizzard to fix the game so its possible again.
    This 100 times

instanced pvp is complete garbage.
    My best memories I've ever had in this game, were the constant war, me and my buddy had in Tanaan Jungle during wod.
    Last edited by Fjordkeeper; 2017-11-14 at 08:57 AM.

Should I laugh or should I cry?
    Legion is almost over, and now they nerf damage in world pvp? Not only that, but the nerf is not even nowhere enough.
    Why haven't they just gotten rid of pvp alltogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post

Dunno, he got a point. 100% of my world pvp experience is me getting ganked by a group of horde players while doing WQs, me getting attacked by horde while tanking the rares on Argus. Me getting spit on after a group of players run me over in a couple of seconds. Maybe it's different where you're playing, but for me that's basically my experience with world pvp and a reason why I'm looking forward to BfA.