Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Which of your friends do you want me to quote? Here is what they said, in my opinion:

Steve - ‘yeah, totally conservative. Knew him all my life.’
    Fred - ‘If he ain’t a conservative, then am not floating here telling you this.’
    Steve 2 - ‘He got me called Steve 2, despite the majority of us voting for Steve to be Steve 2. Yeah, conservative.’
    Alex - ‘I don’t know him. But, he is conservative’

Why not? Both of your examples are less government restrictions. Since when is that not conservative? Reagan made those GOP issues, conservatism didn’t change.

If I’m bashing you, call your liable lawyer... lol

Only 30% of the country approves of Trump, while you are complaining about being outnumbered by liberals. Wise...
    Only 40% approves of the media my friend. The media controls how many people perceive the world.

While you are on here calling people names. Wise...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's probably closer to around 40% than 30%. Among the targeted age group for this site it skews way harder though, so your point still stands.
    Check this out...

That’s sort of the issue here. Moore is not being demonized exclusively by liberals or democrats. This is members of both parties, excluding those who perceive this being worth the extra vote in Congress. The idea of Moore needing a balancing voice due to political opponents, doesn’t work when Mitch McConnell is saying he should step down.

Yeah, doing stupid shit, will make more people think you are wrong. It doesn’t mean a kid diddler needs to be excused due to partisan politics... that’s not a fair or balanced counter argument.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay classy, Breitbart. All this info about his pet Moore, and the headline is Bannon's book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Only 40% approves of the media my friend. The media controls how many people perceive the world.

While you are on here calling people names. Wise...
    Yes, the media controll everyone... not as name calling of course... You are just the [redacted] that can fight through it. You are no [redacted] to stand for the media driven bias of attacking an adult man for being with 14 year olds. You know better... you can see past the mind control... I’m just jealous...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Are you trying out Tijuana's patented posting behavior?
    I will say his trolling is a lot more subtle then that guys. Makes it all the more insidious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    GOP 2018 - Groping old pedophiles.

GOP 2018 - We love children literally.

GOP 2018 - First political party with a known pedophile.

The ads basically write themselves.
    And Jesus said "Suffer the little children cum onto me" Vote Moore: 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - so what? Fuck Paul Ryan - and fuck the other spineless, piece of shit Republicans. They all did the same thing to Trump when the Hollywood Access tape came out, what good did that do them? LOL.

Let those sanctimonious hypocrites bloviate all they want - they are the exact reason Moore will win the election. People are tired of "the Swamp" - just like they are tired of liberals and Democrats.
    Moore is the swamp. He's a corrupt asshole, who also may very well be a pedophile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You pointed out three opinions you didn’t like my friend. And then got angry because I quoted you on semantics.
    I pointed out three of your lies, using your own quotes. You ran away, with your "Have a nice day!" bullshit, it was adorable.

Sorry, you are a proven liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Moore is the swamp. He's a corrupt asshole, who also may very well be a pedophile.
    He has an R next to his name oh wait uh he “says” he’ll drain the swamp just like Trump AND has an R next to his name so you can bet your bottom dollar he’s telling the truth!

LOL - so what? Fuck Paul Ryan - and fuck the other spineless, piece of shit Republicans. They all did the same thing to Trump when the Hollywood Access tape came out, what good did that do them? LOL.

Let those sanctimonious hypocrites bloviate all they want - they are the exact reason Moore will win the election. People are tired of "the Swamp" - just like they are tired of liberals and Democrats.
    People are tired of caring about pedophilia? That's really what you've come to now?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's out now he was banned from a Mall awhile back for hassling teenage girls. Those *woke'd* Trumpers will handwave anything at this point.

(also - predicting Lil Ally will deflect into the "Moore isn't the swamp!", ignoring the pedophilia)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    People are tired of caring about pedophilia? That's really what you've come to now?
    That's all Trumpers and Swamp-dwellers have left at this point. Backing Cheeto means backing pedophiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    If you're part of Team Trump like our friend here, it just doesn't matter. His only political agenda is to "stick it to the left". No matter the scorched earth or the collateral damage. So a scandal on their side doesn't matter. It's basically political terrorism.

It's absolutely jaw-dropping that society has degenerated to the point where a large section is willing to handwave criminal behavior purely because the perpetrator shares some political beliefs with them.

It's akin to giving Al Capone a pass because you share political beliefs with him. Absolute insanity. How did we get here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey if you're done being trolled -- again -- I want to remind everyone that Moore has objectively disqualified himself.

He wrote it himself in 2006, that being Muslim was sufficient "common sense" justification to prevent someone from being a Congressman.

This is a direct violation of the First Amendment.

And, for added fun, he's been removed from being a judge, for following religious law over man's law himself, namely, to defy the Supreme Court about gay marriage. He also displayed the Ten Commandments on state property, was ordered to take it down, didn't, the US Court of Appeals told him to take it down, he didn't. And he asked clergy to lead prayers in his courtroom. So he's objectively unable to comply with the First Amendment to the US Constitution, an objectively disqualifying stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It's absolutely jaw-dropping that society has degenerated to the point where a large section is willing to handwave criminal behavior purely because the perpetrator shares some political beliefs with them.

It's akin to giving Al Capone a pass because you share political beliefs with him. Absolute insanity. How did we get here?
    Well, you see, once upon a time, under 10 years ago, an uppity ni, er, a congressman from Chicago ran for president....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

So you're saying what Trump did is true and the fact that others hated that proves that sexual harassers win? Are you sure you want to defend that castle?

People are tired of "the Swamp" - just like they are tired of liberals and Democrats.
    The hell does this mean? You use the term "the swamp" in quotations, making it seem like it's a made up thing and then compare it to people not liking something that exists, so that either means that "the swamp" is real or that you're joking that people are tired of liberals and Democrats.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I will say his trolling is a lot more subtle then that guys. Makes it all the more insidious.
    Subtle? You mean pathetic right? Most of the time he ends up riling himself up, then taking the easy way out by bitching out and complaining about being the victim of dogpiling.

At least Ransath and Tijuana have a entertainment baseline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    What "criminal behavior" are you referring to? Got ANY PROOF of this supposed "criminal behavior"? Nope - all you have is conjecture.

When you have ANY actual proof you may have a case. But since you don't - then you DON'T have ANY case. Just allegations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Well, you see, once upon a time, under 10 years ago, an uppity ni, er, a congressman from Chicago ran for president....
    Chicago? Kenya right?

What "criminal behavior" are you referring to? Got ANY PROOF of this supposed "criminal behavior"? Nope - all you have is conjecture.

When you have ANY actual proof you may have a case. But since you don't - then you DON'T have ANY case. Just allegations.
    You've made clear by now that the only proof you will accept as proof is if you actually see his dick in an underage girl. Wait. Is the reason you're defending him because you're a pedo?

Do you have any proof that the women are lying? It goes both ways.

Oh shit, sorry that third sentence was what you said. Sorry I used your own logic as I know you hate logic.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-11-14 at 04:52 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866