Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Thats not allways true.
    It took my mage 4 full clears of nighthold and 2 full clears of tomb of sargares + 20 emissary and uncountable amount of world quest.
    And to this day I still only have my 1 crafted and my dropped legendary.
    World quests don't give legendary chance. Also you just admitted you don't do all difficulties of the raids weekly and you don't do mythic zero. You don't do everything in your power to get legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, i'm not looking for one a week, but one a month would be nice...
    Then add in only the m+0, they're super quick, and a huge source of BLP.

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    World quests don't give legendary chance. Also you just admitted you don't do all difficulties of the raids weekly and you don't do mythic zero. You don't do everything in your power to get legendaries.
    Depends, legion "rare" world quests give legendaries and blp. and that was bad luck, he should have gotten a second already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Then add in only the m+0, they're super quick, and a huge source of BLP.
    I suppose, that's really not that much extra lol

I was no life grinding on my Warlock recently did every invasion from 9am to 12pm daily.. all mythic regular dungeons.. all looking for raid en tov nh tos.. normal/Heroic en tov nh tos.. and my m+10 did all of this every week. managed to get all 12 affliction based legendaries + 1 demonology legendary a total of 13 legendaries in 14 days /played. It was a hell of a grind. All my time on the character was grinding ap leggos. Hardly any downtime. It's 72 traits aswell. The last two weeks I managed to get two each week. So 4 in a two week span.

I didn't even get my best in slot execute ring til the 13th legendary either. Absolutely ludicrous.
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-11-15 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Thats not allways true.
    It took my mage 4 full clears of nighthold and 2 full clears of tomb of sargares + 20 emissary and uncountable amount of world quest.
    And to this day I still only have my 1 crafted and my dropped legendary.
    It is true, if you do everything. Also why are you mentioning basic wqs? that means next to nothing.

If you complete LFR/Normal/Heroic EN, ToV, NH, ToS, full M+0 clear, a M+10 and your emissarys, you will get 1 a week on average, sometimes more, sometimes less.

You're saying it's not true, and then saying you never once tried it?

You killed 58 bosses and did 20 emissarys. That is worth much less than

87 raid bosses, 7 emissarys, 1 weekly chest and 57 dungeon bosses.

Weekly chest gives the largest BLP boost, very massive, worth a lot of boss kills.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I suppose, that's really not that much extra lol
    There are lots of groups called "World tour" a raid version (normal+heroic EN/ToV/NH) and a dungeon version (all M+0) they're likeminded people, looking to speed run them, and clear them as fast as possible.

And just doing the dungeons is 57 bosses, tons of added blp, huge amount of bloods of sargeras, and if you're an enchanter, lots of crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It is true, if you do everything. Also why are you mentioning basic wqs? that means next to nothing.

If you complete LFR/Normal/Heroic EN, ToV, NH, ToS, full M+0 clear, a M+10 and your emissarys, you will get 1 a week on average, sometimes more, sometimes less.

You're saying it's not true, and then saying you never once tried it?

You killed 58 bosses and did 20 emissarys. That is worth much less than

87 raid bosses, 7 emissarys, 1 weekly chest and 57 dungeon bosses.

Weekly chest gives the largest BLP boost, very massive, worth a lot of boss kills.

- - - Updated - - -

There are lots of groups called "World tour" a raid version (normal+heroic EN/ToV/NH) and a dungeon version (all M+0) they're likeminded people, looking to speed run them, and clear them as fast as possible.

And just doing the dungeons is 57 bosses, tons of added blp, huge amount of bloods of sargeras, and if you're an enchanter, lots of crystals.
    Very good points, didn't know about the world tour groups! Funny how we can argue in one thread and see eye to eye in another lol

im casual player but try to be as effective as possible.

I rerolled to my toon the day 7.3 came out and the other day i got my last legendary for that specific spec. So you get like 1.5 leggo per week if play effectively.

Leggo should never be the reason you dont wanna reroll, since its so easy to get now a days.

- - - Updated - - -

im casual player but try to be as effective as possible.

I rerolled to my toon the day 7.3 came out and the other day i got my last legendary for that specific spec. So you get like 1.5 leggo per week if play effectively. (and thats evne with 1 week off totally from playing on vacation)

Leggo should never be the reason you dont wanna reroll, since its so easy to get now a days.

The "world tour" is 1.5-2 legs/week if you know what you're doing and clean Argus invasions every 6 hours.

I'd say the world tour approach is something you do on your main for new/returning players or players switching mains.
    It's better if you enjoy playing the game though