Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    This is just bullshit. I'm ilvl 900+ and if four or five mobs swarm you on Argus you will die eventually.

Please stop talking out of your ass
    You are seriously doing it wrong then. 5 mobs should not even drop your leech off.

Quote Originally Posted by jontunnel130 View Post
    I was late getting to my lock this expac. that said. we've never had a real sprint(did not play mop/wod), but burning rush is great for pve and pvp. no it's not a typical sprint but there's no cd and you can toggle on off easily and while casting. I have yet to bg on lock but from what I've seen on other toons and my own personal meter raping xp....pretty sure I'll be fine rushing away when needed. also if yet talking about getting stomped 1v6 then yes yousa gonna die. but with Drs and only 2 people or so on you. you can timer/sprint to regen or at least Los. not to mention pop healthstone if you're not gonna make it to regen.

Sorry but a single Warrior, DK, DH, Monk, Rogue will destroy you in 1v1. DKs can kill by the time their AMS ends and during that time you can do absolutely nothing and you are perma slowed + they have a stun + grip. Warriors will just destroy you because they get fear immune, charge, stuns, heroic leap and so on. What we get? 40% dmg reduction and a sprint that kills us. Other melees all have good baseline CC and movement abilities + their talent abilities.
    Last edited by alexchaos; 2017-11-15 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Sorry but a single Warrior, DK, DH, Monk, Rogue will destroy you in 1v1. DKs can kill by the time their AMS ends and during that time you can do absolutely nothing and you are perma slowed + they have a stun + grip. Warriors will just destroy you because they get fear immune, charge, stuns, heroic leap and so on. What we get? 40% dmg reduction and a sprint that kills us. Other melees all have good baseline CC and movement abilities + their talent abilities.
    Agree with all this, the ammount of tools melee have to shut us down is hilarious. That being said, with the current changes to world pvp, i wonder if now we will have the time to "weather the storm" of these stun/interupts/immunitys. As if we can we will become more unkillable than tanks with prydaz.

I'm just gonna go start as many 1v1s as i can now and see where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    Agree with all this, the ammount of tools melee have to shut us down is hilarious. That being said, with the current changes to world pvp, i wonder if now we will have the time to "weather the storm" of these stun/interupts/immunitys. As if we can we will become more unkillable than tanks with prydaz.

I'm just gonna go start as many 1v1s as i can now and see where we are.
    Maybe only affliction with prydaz might be viable after this change to wpvp. Both demo and destro have close to 0 recovery except for healthstone which will make it really hard especially against rogues, warriors and pally who can heal themselves.

Deleted
    Maybe only affliction with prydaz might be viable after this change to wpvp. Both demo and destro have close to 0 recovery except for healthstone which will make it really hard especially against rogues, warriors and pally who can heal themselves.
    Yep agreed, just been doing my dailys on argus and picking a fight with every horde i came across. The changes for affliction are amazing, out of around 25 skirmishes with other players i only died once as a result of fighting a holy pala and a rogue opened on me, that being said it took them ages to kill me as i could survive the burst finally with my own cooldowns and just ran out of them with all the rogues stuns and cloak as well as pala heals.

Dks just fall over after ams now they cannot one shot you and as long as you have UR up for warriors they are fucked after BC if u still have mortal coil.

Really happy the tides have turned and i can dish out some of their own medicine, all that being said still doesnt solve the others specs mobility issues or lack of sustained self healing.

It doesn't and even if it did they are tanks in cloth.

well, when haven't rogues dominated us? and yes dks fall into that bracket of "Warlock bane". warriors are in there as well but I typically only fear in 1v2+. as the cast time would be better spent draining. what is really insane more than most expacs is overall survivability. no real pvp gear. minimal overall oversight and tune/tweaking of pvp in general. they've been heading down this road since cata. they hate pvp. and they would like to devote zero resources to it.

The correct question would be, how did the topic of "warlock mobility sux" turn into "OP cant solo a few mobs + rant about tankiness" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Tanky? They die in two hits if voidwalker can't aggro everything or dies.
    Er... no. My warlock is one of my most casual alts (912 ilevel, only 2 legendaries) and she destroys stuff on Argus, including the elites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    The correct question would be, how did the topic of "warlock mobility sux" turn into "OP cant solo a few mobs + rant about tankiness" ?
    I think it veered into tankiness with his 'omg dead in 2 hits' comment, which was ridiculous.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

If your voidwalker can't aggro anything consider taking GoSup Infernal or going Demo for the Wrathguard. Pretty good for most things.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If your voidwalker can't aggro anything consider taking GoSup Infernal or going Demo for the Wrathguard. Pretty good for most things.
    Nah just go Aff and run Grim Sac, it's what I've been doing to solo the rares elites on Argus for fun. The op is just a troll and\or really really shit at the game.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.