Poll: What do you think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ghost Box, Real or Fake?

Yeah, found myself on the weird side of YouTube, but some of these are at least entertaining, not exactly sure how this is done.

What do you think?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I don’t think it’s real but I don’t know how he does it to replicate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don’t think it’s real but I don’t know how he does it to replicate it
    Voice modifier programs, this just screams 100% fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Is this like the Spirit Box that Zag Bagans and crew use on Ghost Adventures? I’d believe it.
    Don't know, I have seen some other videos where people debunked this sort of, there is another part in the first video where he talks about a reflection in his Ipad. Honestly I almost never see shit, and this ghost box seems random at best.

You'll need a lot more than that to convince me of ghosts etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'll build one just to scam people.

10+ Year Old Account
    ghosts arent real, but boxes are.

ghost box is fake.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m sure some are faked, but I don’t think all are. Then again, I believe in ghosts, so I’m more intrigued by these sort of devices.
    I am not a believer or disbeliever, but on this specifically I don't know I thought it was interesting, nothing wrong with exploring and having fun

But he has some other pretty weird ones, if you get a chance to check them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Think I'll build one just to scam people.
    You're an entrepreneur, always opportunity knocking I suppose. However I think he beat you to the punch there are several of these units available for purchase already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you really need to ask? There is no such things as ghosts, demons, poltergeists, etc... and only an idiot would think otherwise. If they were real we would have concrete proof by now. Ghost boxes are just a modern technology version of the magic 8 ball

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Do you really need to ask? There is no such things as ghosts, demons, poltergeists, etc... and only an idiot would think otherwise. If they were real we would have concrete proof by now.
    No need for the name calling, you are awfully sure about a great many things for which you couldn't possibly. I am not convinced of any of those things, the question is put because it is an interesting one.

But to say I don't believe isn't the same as making claims that I for sure KNOW there is no such thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need for the name calling, you are awfully sure about a great many things for which you couldn't possibly. I am not convinced of any of those things, the question is put because it is an interesting one.

But to say I don't believe isn't the same as making claims that I for sure KNOW there is no such thing.
    The Green Lantern Corps is real. Prove me wrong.

. . .

That's how this sounds.

A device that's easily big enough to contain a tablet and the only thing it does is make weird sounds and glow a little, shown in a Youtube video which has more cuts than a decade old cutting board. It's obviously real ghosts talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    The Green Lantern Corps is real. Prove me wrong.

. . .

That's how this sounds.
    No it doesn’t because you’re making a claim when you speak to the affirmative of if something does or doesn’t exist. You can do that but once it moves from I don’t believe to a claim with out proof it’s just an opinion.

Hobbits and Fucking Elves have never been proven. As such they don’t exist. That’s an opinion

I'm amazed how gullible some people are that they are actually tricked into believing stuff like this is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    I'm amazed how gullible some people are that they are actually tricked into believing stuff like this is real.
    Everyone has a blind spot.

10+ Year Old Account

People have been looking for proof for thousands of years and nobody found it yet. With the technology we have now, someone other than "Ghost Adventures" (an admitted staged fictional show) would have documented video proof. Every so called picture of a ghost is just a lens flare, reflection, or dust floating through light, much in the vein of the fake leaked screenshots of new WoW expansions a week before the announcement. The same goes for the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, and aliens. When we have 4k phone cameras why are the pictures always so blurry and off angle they look like they were taken with a Kodachrome camera from 1964 from 1000 feet away? To hide the obvious costume. If any of this shit was real, at least ONE person would have a good clear video clip or camera of one by now

10+ Year Old Account
    No it doesn’t because you’re making a claim when you speak to the affirmative of if something does or doesn’t exist. You can do that but once it moves from I don’t believe to a claim with out proof it’s just an opinion.

Hobbits and Fucking Elves have never been proven. As such they don’t exist. That’s an opinion
    So, you can't prove the Green Lanterns aren't real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    So, you can't prove the Green Lanterns aren't real?
    I don’t need to because I’m not making the claim they are. See how that works.
    I can say no I don’t believe something with no evidence that isn’t th same as proving something else is true.