Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    That's not a valid argument tho. My 944 lvl 110 absolutely wrecks fresh 110's and I didn't pay for any of my gear. Just time spent. Like I said, paying is just a temporary shortcut but within the next 7 days you're going to be seeing fully decked out people who didn't pay a dime and they will be wrecking new players.

So in the end, what difference does it make if someone spends 100$ to get geared NOW or someone spends 20 hours to get geared in 5 days.

Pointless arguement
    Were you 110 and Ilevel 944 the day legion launched? Alternately were you Ilevel 944 within a week of launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Hahahaha

https://archive.is/hiHNg

fuck every little piece of shit game journalist like Klepek who threw an hissy fit over EA receiving threats in an attempt to defend this shit company.
    Except they didn't, they defended the guy who they thought was the employee receiving the death threats. This is a strange situation where the guy doesn't even work for EA, you're right. But given how common it is for developers to receive death threats, these things are generally taken at face value. The fact that media are noticing that this guy isn't, in fact, an EA employee and calling it out is actually a credit to them.

Enhance your calm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Battlefront 2 Reddit AMA doesnt even need to go on further at this point

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...r_ama/dpv9cio/

d_FireWall :
    This is just sad man. . . . . . Oh well, I didnt pre order so no harm no foul.

Looks like we have to wait until 2023 for the EA ownership of SW games contract to lapse before we can get a decent SW game. . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Cool, thanks. May have to get some popcorn for lunch. I had not looked at the Battlefront subreddit; figured it would show up on one of the half dozen or so other subs I follow that had that story plastered all over them.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't blame the EA alone, DICE had their dirty hands in this as well.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Don't blame the EA alone, DICE had their dirty hands in this as well.
    Yes you blame EA alone, You blame the CEO and the other big heads of EA. Dice has NO CHOICE but to do what they want or they are out of a job.

(But to be clear, Death threats are never ok)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    (But to be clear, Death threats are never ok)
    EA (the company) should die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekster View Post
    I was going to buy this game, until I read about the loot box system.
    Me too

Also origin is a crime against humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    EA (the company) should die.
    That's fine

Just don't make death threats to the people themselves.

(I know u was just being funny)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Also origin is a crime against humanity
    There is nothing wrong with origin and in a lot of ways its better then steam.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    There is nothing wrong with origin and in a lot of ways its better then steam.
    In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    In what way?
    About every single way except the game library.

Though given how much pure shit is shoveled into Steam these days, even that could be a positive.

In what way?
    1) Has Customer Support (Steam doesn't)
    2) Has a better refund system and its been there much longer then steams.
    3) Free Game each month (This month its PvZ GOTY Edition)

And many other reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    About every single way except the game library.
    So basically in no way? Because what else does Origin offer or is used for?
    Chatting with friends? Because that's where it's clearly inferior to steam too.
    Watching movies? Heh.
    Navigating through the menus? Heh.

Funny.

Game Community? Heh.
    Big Picture? Hehehe....

Yeah, Origin is so good....
    It's literally nothing but a store site.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-11-15 at 08:20 PM.

Yeah, Origin is so good....
    It's literally nothing but a store site.
    Same can be said for steam.

I gave you three examples on how Origin is better, This isn't 2009 it isn't cool to hate on Origin anymore.

Deleted
    Same can be said for steam.

I gave you three examples on how Origin is better, This isn't 2009 it isn't cool to hate on Origin anymore.
    Except for the fact that steam is not only a store site.
    Maybe it's you who should leave 2009?

Except for the fact that steam is not only a store site.
    Maybe it's you who should leave 2009?
    Is this all you got really? I gave you three examples on how Origin is factually better. You can't refute them and just want to bash Origin cause its EA.

Sorry until Steam has a actual customer support they will be worse and that is just one example.

Deleted
    Is this all you got really? I gave you three examples on how Origin is factually better. You can't refute them and just want to bash Origin cause its EA.

Sorry until Steam has a actual customer support they will be worse and that is just one example.

You didn't provide anything

Customer Support works on steam too? If it's something they can't help you with, they'll direct you to the developer.
    Refund system on Steam is "facually" better. 14 days instead of 7
    EA has fewer free games than steam on top of that, the current one was also available for free 2014 or something...
    I got Sniper Elite for free on steam a few months ago.

So what's your point again?
    What did you say again?

Where's Origins Big Picture, their movie-database, their vast community and community integrated greenlight system etc. etc.?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-11-15 at 08:46 PM.

You didn't provide anything

Customer Support works on steam too?
    Refund system on Steam is "facually" better.
    EA has fewer free games than steam on top of that, the current one was also available for free 2014 or something...

So what's your point?
    1) Steam doesn't have customer support. It has a automated bot system that does not work. Feel free to read the many horror story's of people not getting help on steam for 6 months+

2) No the refund system on steam isn't factually better. Here is EA's refund policy
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/sto...game-guarantee
    You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can't play it due to technical reasons within EA's control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

Visit your Order History and select the Request a Refund link next to any eligible product.
    Complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
    You'll get a response within 48 hours and your refund within 10 days.
    That is factually better then Steams 2hr time window or 14 day window (whatever one you hit first). As a matter of fact steam had to put in a refund system due to this and many country laws forcing them to do it.

3) Ya if you compare F2p games you are correct. Those are not what I am talking about. I am talking about full games giving away for free, like how a few month's back it was Mass Effect 3.

I get it you hate EA and trust me there is many reasons to hate EA, Origin is not one of those reasons.

community integrated greenlight system etc. etc.?
    Origin not having a 'community integrated greenlight system' for shitty RPGmaker/visual novel/horror games is actually a point in it's favor.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Origin not having a 'community integrated greenlight system' for shitty RPGmaker/visual novel/horror games is actually a point in it's favor.
    Origin only having access to a handful of games is in fact - not - in their favor.
    Unless of course you like having 200 different plattforms for every freaking game you own.

And yeah, greenlight is obviously affecting your steam negatively because.... uhm... because?

1) Steam doesn't have customer support. It has a automated bot system that does not work. Feel free to read the many horror story's of people not getting help on steam for 6 months+
    Yawn... made up horror stories. Pretty sure you can dig that shit up on literally everything that ever existed. I can type in "horrible origin support" in google right now and come back with the same bullshit.

3) Ya if you compare F2p games you are correct. Those are not what I am talking about. I am talking about full games giving away for free, like how a few month's back it was Mass Effect 3.
    As I said, I got Sniper Elite 2 for free on steam.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-11-15 at 08:52 PM.