Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Antorus small cinematic up on NA servers.

There’s a new cinematic up where Magni shows us more things about Argus on live now. What I find curious about this is idk if anyone knew this quest existed, what else (outside of obvious ending cinematic) could there be waiting for us in terms of spoilers and surprises?

For those on EU, this quest appeared in the evening, probably won’t be up the instant servers come up.

Ok I'm glad I'm not going crazy.

I thought I had this quest before, but that one was "The Speaker Calls" -- this one is "The Speaker Listens". I'd imagine there's another one right before Antorus opens, or on the same day, that shows us knocking at the gates.

It’s very cool that they are adding small things like this that explains the lore of the raid without reading the dungeon journal. And maybe for those who already know the lore they’ll throw new things in there.

I'm sorry, where is this quest?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostFoot View Post
    I'm sorry, where is this quest?
    Turalyon should have it right on the Vindicaar.

On topic, I'm sorely disappointed that there's no followup. Especially with Magni urgently saying, "We gotta find Eonar's spirit before Aggramar does!" It was a cool scene, but it feels like little more than an exposition dump that sets up no real additional threat.

I imagine they’ll have one next week too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody have a YouTube link?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Turalyon should have it right on the Vindicaar.

On topic, I'm sorely disappointed that there's no followup. Especially with Magni urgently saying, "We gotta find Eonar's spirit before Aggramar does!" It was a cool scene, but it feels like little more than an exposition dump that sets up no real additional threat.
    I agree. I sat there for a moment, thinking maybe he'd talk more, walk some, something. I'm still a ways off from exalted with AR, I was wondering if that was needed...

Is it that cinematic with Coven of Shivarra tormenting titans we've already seen or something new?

Found a recording of the cinematic for those of us who aren't into Argus yet

Oh---apparently I can't post videos yet.

Ah well you can find it if you search, "The Breaking of the Pantheon" on Youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaaaaayum.

Sargeras voice is so hard to listen to though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Apparently he's the voice actor of Amon from SC2 and Imperius from Diablo 3.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You know its funny that sargeras joins "villains who lost because they couldn't just wait 5 minutes and finish their preparations before attacking" club. Miserable as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    That's "the more powerful the guy the deeper the voice" trope.

Imagine how hilarious it would be if they gave Sargeras high pitched scottish accent voice. Best villain ever.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-11-16 at 12:06 AM.

Y'know I'm honestly kind of sad little 16 year old me playing through BC thinking "someday we're gonna fight Sargeras" and a decade later Sargeras finally enters the game and he's yet another incompetent bumbling moron of a villain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are Fel magic infused demons using Fire, Ice, Nature and Shadow magic to "break" the souls of Arcane titans?

EDIT:
    ^Troll response, my real response was noting what could the implications be if a Dark Pantheon were to rise? Why would it be significant? Sargeras was more powerful already than the Pantheon --or at least had the edge due to Fel being stronger than Arcane-- and he already has stronger demons within his ranks to fill the role of "lieutenant" to help manage the Legion.

I assume Sargeras has been up to this breaking of the Pantheon even before we killed Archimonde on AU Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    and he already has stronger demons within his ranks to fill the role of "lieutenant" to help manage the Legion.
    Do we know that for sure? Going from what Sargeras said (and how powerful the Titans were originally) and what they do in Argus' encounter, it's fair to assume that they (including Argus) - even in their avatar forms - will likely still be as powerful as, or more powerful than Archimonde or Kil'Jaeden (who are still above any other enemy we ever faced). Getting 7 more lieutenants of that level (who are also mindbroken to be loyal to you) is always a good addition.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Why are Fel magic infused demons using Fire, Ice, Nature and Shadow magic to "break" the souls of Arcane titans?

EDIT:
    ^Troll response, my real response was noting what could the implications be if a Dark Pantheon were to rise? Why would it be significant? Sargeras was more powerful already than the Pantheon --or at least had the edge due to Fel being stronger than Arcane-- and he already has stronger demons within his ranks to fill the role of "lieutenant" to help manage the Legion.

I assume Sargeras has been up to this breaking of the Pantheon even before we killed Archimonde on AU Draenor.
    Even longer than that, apparently. The Pantheon died thousands of years ago, and he's apparently had the greater portions of their souls sealed away since their deaths at Nihilam. The use of the Eredar as his commanders of the Legion seems to have been a stopgap measure to him, the resurrection and suborning of his Pantheon brothers and sisters was apparently foremost on his mind.