Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Its nearly equal.
    majority
    məˈdʒɒrɪti/
    noun
    noun: majority; plural noun: majorities

the greater number.

The problem with a rolling content release has always been when a player starts.
    If it is at a cost, then someone starting earlier will have less content than someone starting later.
    And someone starting at the end of the patches will have the complete experience for that.

So many of the questions are unecessary, particularly on the dungeon or raid content releases.
    Why not just ask if dungeons and raids should be released on a timescale similar to their original schedule.

I am going by the opinion that raid and dungeon content should be available at the start.
    If you are so keen for new players to see how "wonderful" vanilla was, then it should be the full package.
    Let someone decide with the full experience and information available to them.

Very mixed responses there from people.]
    Noticing a lot favouring convenience options, so making the apparent long levelling process praise rather questionable.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-11-15 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted awhile ago but this poll was very critically flawed in many different ways, it also doesn't do enough to explain or further elaborate what it means by allot of these options.

First autoloot already exists in vanilla it just wasn't a toggle in the options menu you had to hold down shift then right-click on the mob to autoloot instead of it being that way by default which means the question is confusing.
    Second it never explains/elaborates on what it means by the cyclical/one-time AQ opening event.
    Third it never again elaborates on what it means by class balance, Classes are already mostly balanced in Vanilla just not with the same mindset as today's modern WoW.
    Fourth how can there be more people who support routine class balance but not balanced tanks? There has to be some kind of manipulation/confusion there
    Fifth it asks about things like paying a second subscription for higher exp gain, flying mounts in VANILLA, LFR/LFD I mean how does this not scream TROLL to certain people?

Also apparently people began voting multiple times with spare gmail accounts? That really ruins its credibility, this is why if their should ever be a poll done it needs to be done by Blizzard with a way to verify users/people polled and needs to be straight to the point and non-confusing.
    Last edited by Zaeyla; 2017-11-15 at 11:56 PM.

Keep in mind this poll has been re-posted in a MILLION different places. Many of the people taking this poll don't give 2 craps about Legacy WoW, so the results are fairly diluted.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Heh, google account required. That'll ensure accuracy.
    Statistics isn't about accuracy, it is about validity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    Keep in mind this poll has been re-posted in a MILLION different places. Many of the people taking this poll don't give 2 craps about Legacy WoW, so the results are fairly diluted.
    Where do you get the information that many people don't give two craps about Legacy WoW from ?

My experience, especially in this day and age is that people don't tend to spend minutes on things they don't 'give two craps' about.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    majority
    məˈdʒɒrɪti/
    noun
    noun: majority; plural noun: majorities

the greater number.
    lol 54% majority
    Its nearly equal.
    His logic made my day...

"54% is obviously really close to 50... I mean, 54%, 46%, they're basically more or less the same! So let's just call them both 50% and ignore the half that disagrees with me because they're not the majority anyway."

Brilliant, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalek View Post
    I voted awhile ago but this poll was very critically flawed in many different ways, it also doesn't do enough to explain or further elaborate what it means by allot of these options.

First autoloot already exists in vanilla it just wasn't a toggle in the options menu you had to hold down shift then right-click on the mob to autoloot instead of it being that way by default which means the question is confusing.
    Second it never explains/elaborates on what it means by the cyclical/one-time AQ opening event.
    Third it never again elaborates on what it means by class balance, Classes are already mostly balanced in Vanilla just not with the same mindset as today's modern WoW.
    Fourth how can there be more people who support routine class balance but not balanced tanks? There has to be some kind of manipulation/confusion there
    Fifth it asks about things like paying a second subscription for higher exp gain, flying mounts in VANILLA, LFR/LFD I mean how does this not scream TROLL to certain people?
    Perhaps a lot of people who are okay with general class balance still really want warriors to dominate tanking.

Its great that the poll asks about LFR and flying. It proves that the "Waaaah retail kiddies are going to ruin the game by adking for LFR they are all trolls." Argument Is nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So far, community wants updated graphics. Thank god!
    To me, this is kind of the standard right? I mean most classic games that get re-released get a graphical update. Seems fitting to offer it in classic.

What is Classic Expansions? New expansions made for the classic server? Or is it talking about adding a BC/Wotlk servers? Because the next questions make no sense to me if it's aboud BC/Wotlk.

Question that should be added is, should the cataclysm race/class combos be added in (human hunter, gnome priest, etc).

It's a self-selecting sample and all, so not 100% accurate, but...

Results are interesting. There is obviously a resounding NO to features that would just defeat the point of a vanilla server (such as flying and LFR) but other changes, such as class balance, expanded bank and summon-able meeting stones, have a much more even split. I'd have been interested to see a question about transmog as well.

The one result I'm surprised at is people wanting Dishonorable kills. Like, seriously? Nobody liked them, and nobody attacked enemy towns once they were implemented because killing one stray civilian tanked your Honor rating into the dirt. At least make it exclusive to low level players or something.
    Last edited by Jastall; 2017-11-16 at 12:21 AM.

Deleted
    Well... if they balanced classes and added classic mini expansions of sorts i would get interested. It would be like alternate WoW and could fill those 1 year lul moments between expansion releases of the main game.

Only makes sense if classic is included in the WoW sub though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    What is Classic Expansions? New expansions made for the classic server? Or is it talking about adding a BC/Wotlk servers? Because the next questions make no sense to me if it's aboud BC/Wotlk.
    The question is about Vanilla only expansions.

Imagine the zones that are cut out in Vanilla to be added as small expansions, adding them in a different state from what they were added on the main WoW game. For example classic Hyjal without beeing disturbed by Ragnaros.
    It would be the actual definition of a Classic WoW stuck in time, but still growing.

With that said the purists would flip about it, no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is tremendously interesting. Looking at the polls, it seems as though people want a classic experience as much as possible... with tweaks. There's quite a few nailbitters though.

My question now is if Blizzard will do like Runescape, where a threshold of 75% was required to apply changes on the game. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Statistics isn't about accuracy, it is about validity.
    Inaccurate stats can be valid. In this case I'm more concerned with accuracy.

In this case I'm more concerned with accuracy.
    Not sure about what value there is in knowing exactly how many people want to start with Dire Maul open ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

NVM, it wasnt loading the page properly for me.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2017-11-16 at 01:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about what value there is in knowing exactly how many people want to start with Dire Maul open ?
    That question has nothing to do with my original comment.

That question has nothing to do with my original comment.
    Well it fact it has everything to do with your comments, but I can't force you to understand.

precise : the quality or state of being correct or precise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Only makes sense if classic is included in the WoW sub though.
    I can tell you right now, that's not gonna happen. Blizzard has already said they don't know how people are going to end up paying for the ability to play "Classic" WoW. That implies that, yes, you will have to pay to play on these servers. I totally agree with that. It's basically a brand new game. Why wouldn't they charge you for it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well it fact it has everything to do with your comments, but I can't force you to understand.
    You can't force me to understand something I said that you keep confusing? Priceless.

precise : the quality or state of being correct or precise.
    I never spoke about precise either.

To make things easy on you, here's my original quote:
    Heh, google account required. That'll ensure accuracy.
    This comment is all about the gateway to the questionnaire.