15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I need more than music. If good music was a review, sonic would be amazing
    It's the only thing that made the original nier good. It's very important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's the only thing that made the original nier good. It's very important.
    lemme know how the game is duuuhhhh

15+ Year Old Account
    lemme know how the game is duuuhhhh
    Super totemo fun duhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Super totemo fun duhhhh
    play game duuhhhh then tell me its gooddddddd

15+ Year Old Account
    play game duuhhhh then tell me its gooddddddd
    I don't need to play a gane when i feel this great about it. I'm never wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need to play a gane when i feel this great about it. I'm never wrong
    Well I wanna know you played it first

i find it strange we still no nothing about zeldas dlc when isnt it supposed to come out in like a month or two?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I wanna know you played it first
    I don't need to. It's a xenoblade with a hentai artist as lead character designer with ace music. Sometimes magic just happens.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    1. Is the portability something that actively helps the system or is it more akin to the Wii U's "switch it to tablet mode when going to the bathroom"?
    2. Does Breath of the Wild keep some elements that made the past Zeldas good (in my opinion) like the exploration, the light puzzles and stuff like that or is it all scrapped?
    3. Does it feel like support is going to keep coming? The Wii U feels like it lost practically all support not long after release, so that's why I'm asking.
    4. Is Xenoblade a JRPG in the fullest sense of the word? What is up the swordfus?
    5. Can you, the Nintendo Switch owners, think of anything that would discourage any potential future owners? Something critical that you think Nintendo has messed up in their product development?

Thanks in advance.
    1. The switches portability is what you make of it. I use it almost exclusively as a portable. While the battery life is nowhere near as good as my new 3ds, I can get 6 hours on Mario Odyssey and that's nothing to scoff at. Also, since it has quick charging, its not even really an issue.
    2. Zelda BOTW does keep those elements you listed and expands on them, my only downside to the game are the larger dungeons. Currently there are only 4 but they have a huge number of smaller ones.
    3. The support for the Switch is just starting and will continue to get more as time progresses. The WiiU failed on multiple levels but I believe Nintendo for the most part fixed them. See chart below.
    4. From what I can tell from XC2, its going to be a great JRPG. Reports say that the initial hour or two in the beginning are pretty linear but then opens up shortly there after. Swordfus, I am assuming you mean the sword girls. Well, its a Japanese game, they like games like that.
    5. My negatives on the Switch. One, get a screen protector, one of the hard ones I suggest

Don't worry, it wont interfere with the dock.

If you plan on using it in handheld a lot, I have this. While it does prevent the switch from docking, you can still quick charge and its really easy to take off if you want to dock it.

# of game titles are growing

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read all your answers now. Thanks guys, you have convinced me. I'll probably use it mostly as a handheld. Definitely gonna get a screen protector, an SD card (128 GB?), and probably a case.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, another question. Is the virtual console active on the Switch yet? Is there anything on there you think I should play given that I never had a NES, SNES, N64 etc?
    Last edited by OnlineSamantha; 2017-11-16 at 08:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

There is no vc and there's a rumor that you'll need to pay a subscription for it in the future
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There is no vc and there's a rumor that you'll need to pay a subscription for it in the future
    Wait what? So I have to pay a subscription in order to pay too much for old games?
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Wait what? So I have to pay a subscription in order to pay too much for old games?
    No Nintendo said they might make classic games available to people who pay for online in a way similar to Netflix. There is nothing to indicate VC would require a subscription if they ever bring it to switch.

(No opinion atm watching it)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim is such an old game that I honestly do not give an actual fuck that its portable now. Next thing you know I will have a toaster edition for when I make TOAST ROH DAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

I don't need to. It's a xenoblade with a hentai artist as lead character designer with ace music. Sometimes magic just happens.
    So its art? Like that office guy said?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    No Nintendo said they might make classic games available to people who pay for online in a way similar to Netflix. There is nothing to indicate VC would require a subscription if they ever bring it to switch.
    Oh thank god, that makes a lot more sense.

Oh thank god, that makes a lot more sense.
    All just rumors though
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching that Skyrim Switch / PS4 comparison I prefer the Switch. Of course I won't be getting the game, but If I had to choose between the 2 systems based on that video I'd go with the Switch version any day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim is such an old game that I honestly do not give an actual fuck that its portable now. Next thing you know I will have a toaster edition for when I make TOAST ROH DAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

So its art? Like that office guy said?
    I don't know. But saitom does hentai. I'd link you to his work but the mods would get mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. But saitom does hentai. I'd link you to his work but the mods would get mad.
    How dare they suppress your freedom of art!