10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Since when? Because I've been with MH since early beta and Gaz was not a shit company back then. I'm all for pitchforks and torches, but clarify this for me?
    Since Brevik left and CEO changed to VonDhorman or whatever his name is. Should go look at their glassdoor reviews.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah, clearly Brevik was a sign on the wall, but the CEO having these allegations doesn't make everyone at a corporation evil, if the corporation itself isn't into evil. Like.. EA.. where it's all about duping the customer until it hurts, with which you basically agree if you work there. I'd say you're at least base-level pile of shit if you work for EA.. but there's no such thing with Gaz. A few bad choices don't make a shit company.
    Theres more than a few bad choices. You know you've fucked up when Marvel/Disney pulls your license. And they did dupe the customers. We were told one thing, and then given a completely different product when the game came out on console.

At least EA tells you they're fucking you with no lube.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Since Brevik left and CEO changed to VonDhorman or whatever his name is. Should go look at their glassdoor reviews.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres more than a few bad choices. You know you've fucked up when Marvel/Disney pulls your license. And they did dupe the customers. We were told one thing, and then given a completely different product when the game came out on console.

At least EA tells you they're fucking you with no lube.
    Well..fair enough.. I haven't been on their boards either lately, so I guess things really went downhill fast..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well..fair enough.. I haven't been on their boards either lately, so I guess things really went downhill fast..
    It really did. The console version really turned into a complete shitshow. Should have known something was up though when they lost Fantastic 4.

We also had zero updates for a month, then when they finally did make an announcement they said everything as fine. Now a week later and they tell us they're shutting down.

Should have known something was up though when they lost Fantastic 4.
    Not really. That was a Disney vs Fox thing. Gazillion had actually managed to hold on to the Fantastic Four characters for a long while considering how much Disney torpedoed the comics. Which is hilarious considering how awful the most recent movie was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Not really. That was a Disney vs Fox thing. Gazillion had actually managed to hold on to the Fantastic Four characters for a long while considering how much Disney torpedoed the comics. Which is hilarious considering how awful the most recent movie was.
    Fair enough. Theres rumors going around that Disney is trying to buy everything fox that isnt Fox News/Sports.

Hopefully it goes through and Marvel can get FF back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda torn... On one hand, I want to take full advantage of the characters only costing one shard each...

But on the other hand, whats the fucking point, if the servers are dying on the 31st?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm kinda torn... On one hand, I want to take full advantage of the characters only costing one shard each...

But on the other hand, whats the fucking point, if the servers are dying on the 31st?
    I guess you get a month and a half to screw around on it. Servers are shutting off Dec 31st, not this month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you get a month and a half to screw around on it. Servers are shutting off Dec 31st, not this month.
    True true. Considering it takes less than a day to get a character to max level, I can basically try out everyone in 6 weeks.

How much do you want to bet, I'll get a 90% off coupon in that time XD.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I have considered going for the Platinum on PS4 but not sure how much of a grind it is. Also too a buddy of mine had a trophy bug out on him so I don't want to deal with the same issue.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I have considered going for the Platinum on PS4 but not sure how much of a grind it is. Also too a buddy of mine had a trophy bug out on him so I don't want to deal with the same issue.
    PC Master Race, no Platinum for me to get . I suppose I could go after the Steam achievements, but... Eh.

PC Master Race, no Platinum for me to get . I suppose I could go after the Steam achievements, but... Eh.
    Right lol, Well I get the bonus of Sony Reward points now so if I did go for the platinum it would net me a $10 code LOL.

I don't see me doing it after reading the achievement list and knowing a few can bug out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right lol, Well I get the bonus of Sony Reward points now so if I did go for the platinum it would net me a $10 code LOL.
    Yeah, I would totally go for the platinum, if I had it on PS4. Decided I might as well go back, gave Doom a try out, he's pretty fun.

Yeah, I would totally go for the platinum, if I had it on PS4. Decided I might as well go back, gave Doom a try out, he's pretty fun.
    Tri Spec Doom was easily my fav character to play. Even more so back in the fun and fast TP days.

Anyway, seriously, watching this shit go south this past year has sucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Him on the last dev stream thing basically insulting one of the devs was just awful.

Brevik's wife also had some choice words about him as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    So what? Marvel heroes online is shutting down permanently? Like not just discontinuing updates but fully closing down servers? wtf??? I just got into this game... Some big shot buy it and keep it up. I'm sure they can fix the issues.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad thing is it was all over the net before they made an official response, which was half cut and paste from the Marvel response.

Good fucking riddance. This company is the biggest pile of shit.
    Really? Marvel Heroes has one of the best F2P models in gaming. Everything I have on my account, except for a few stash tabs, was gotten through playing the game. A far better model then anything SWTOR has ever offered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Damn you whoever messed this up!!!!!!! It wasn't the best game, but it was a game I liked to play!!!!
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Haven't really kept tabs on the game since i quit but sad to see it go. Had loads of fun playing the Green Goblin and Venom before the whole omega thing came out. Kinda regret spending all that money on the game now, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Damn you whoever messed this up!!!!!!! It wasn't the best game, but it was a game I liked to play!!!!
    Trust me, as someone who dumped about $200 into it back in 2015. Enjoy it for the free month because a month of gameplay was about all Marvel Heroes had going for it. A month of gameplay is generous.

This game filled the playerbase's heads with promises of raids, endgame progression, filling out the Marvel universe and being the successor to Ultimate Alliance.

It became lies, lies and more lies. No raid ever came, endgame progression consisted of grinding the same 2-3 villains on repeat 100 times a day, relying on RNG within RNG to truly maximize your character. They didn't do jack all to fix the game, even WITH Brevik still behind the wheel.

This game is a hot pile of game garbage that gilded its turd with a Marvel superheroes IP that drew fans to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    No raid ever came
    There were raids in game and still are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There were raids in game and still are.
    Not on console after they said in the console release that they were coming, along with a social update with supergroups and chat. Not to mention all the other stuff they said was coming.