Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Imagine how ridiculous you'd have to be to make fun of how someone drinks wa...

...oh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Since I cannot put moderators on ignore, can you please do me the favor of never replying to me? You never post anything that I care to read so save us both the time.
    You know your brain comes with a built in ignore feature, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It's quite amusing that after criticising Cruz for being a liar, Rubio for his on-camera water incident and Clinton for being under investigation by US intelligence, Trump is now generally regarded as a noted liar who had a water incident on camera and is under investigation by US intelligence.
    Don't forget as crooked as Hillary.

Oh and golfing more than Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    The nerve of this guy... I can't believe he's president.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-p...-to-sip-water/
    and here's my response:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWsuokWmEZI
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

maybe he had a sore throat jesus how is this even news???

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Because he mocked someone else for doing the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    This is dumber than 2 scoops.
    Is this what you said when Trump was making fun of Rubio for drinking water at a speech 3 years prior? I think you are missing the point of the article, where this is referring to Trump doing this to Rubio.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it news when Trump was trolling Rubio, for awkward drinking 3 years before the primaries? Now you don’t want stories like this, but Trump was the kek master when he did it to Rubio? You know, just like Trump was insulting Ted Cruz for his wall street connections and Trump cutting taxes, while cutting regulations on wall street?

At some point, calling these stories dumb, should make you question electing a guy who won on propagating these very stories.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Because homeboy has two tweets specific to this very situation from years back, and a video of him mocking Rubio for it for well over a minute on the campaign trail.

Because taking a moment to enjoy the hypocrisy is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, Trump created a big deal of Rubio sipping water 3 years before Trump brought it up to give Rubio shit. I’m betting those who claim this is fluff against Trump, celebrated Trump trolling Rubio.
    Not to defend trumpers, but it's also likely many people simply didn't know he did that. I know I didn't, and I've been actively trying to keep up with the amount of crazy that has been going on.

Not knowing that tidbit makes this article look actually ridiculous. So thank you everyone who pointed that out.

I might be missing something, but why do we give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This wouldn't matter in any situation except for the fact that Trump acted like a complete ass to Rubio about awkward drinking while speaking, and his barking-seal squad hooted and clapped for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    This wouldn't matter in any situation except for the fact that Trump acted like a complete ass to Rubio about awkward drinking while speaking, and his barking-seal squad hooted and clapped for it then.
    Oh, another one of those 'this didn't age well' moments. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Not to defend trumpers, but it's also likely many people simply didn't know he did that. I know I didn't, and I've been actively trying to keep up with the amount of crazy that has been going on.

Not knowing that tidbit makes this article look actually ridiculous. So thank you everyone who pointed that out.
    It’s in the OP article... I didn’t remember either...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It’s funny?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

It’s in the OP article... I didn’t remember either...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s funny?
    R.I.P. me for not reading the article. I saw the portion OP quoted and didn't think much else on the subject. My apologies.

R.I.P. me for not reading the article. I saw the portion OP quoted and didn't think much else on the subject. My apologies.
    It's precisely why he made this thread and spun it the way he did - to get ahead of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this what you said when Trump was making fun of Rubio for drinking water at a speech 3 years prior? I think you are missing the point of the article, where this is referring to Trump doing this to Rubio.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it news when Trump was trolling Rubio, for awkward drinking 3 years before the primaries? Now you don’t want stories like this, but Trump was the kek master when he did it to Rubio? You know, just like Trump was insulting Ted Cruz for his wall street connections and Trump cutting taxes, while cutting regulations on wall street?

At some point, calling these stories dumb, should make you question electing a guy who won on propagating these very stories.
    I didn't say anything about it then because i didn't know about because caring about it is fucking dumb.

What's wrong about drinking water?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

This just in.. President Trump likes drinking water! who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    This just in.. President Trump likes drinking water! who knew?
    Or it's more about how he criticized people in the past and now looks even more like the hypocrite he's been trying his best to become the literal living avatar of.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

We must be reaching peak-Trump when the simple act of drinking water makes him look like both an idiot and a hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dude, no problem. The point of the OP is to obfuscate what happened. You are not to blame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I didn't say anything about it then because i didn't know about because caring about it is fucking dumb.
    It’s in the article... reading the article you are replying to, is the opposite of dumb. Have some self respect...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because homeboy has two tweets specific to this very situation from years back, and a video of him mocking Rubio for it for well over a minute on the campaign trail.

Because taking a moment to enjoy the hypocrisy is delicious.
    So what you're saying is liberals are just as petty as conservatives.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano