Question The Influence bring the Black Dragonflight to BoA

I know the Black dragonflight is basically extinct, but is just a theory how can be the quest chain for at least Dark Iron dwarves allieds but who knows.

This idea come from be leveling a alt on Highmontain.

Wrathion was saw it in the Embassy of Stormwind (on the Blizzcom beta think) by counterpart for this could be Ebonhorn in the Embassy of Orgrimmar, I think that because both are Black dragons and probably Wrathion can be a way to connect with Dark Iron Dwarves because they live / lived on Blackrock mountain, and basically Wrathion is the only one with some left influence (or strength) there, so I think, he doing this can offers his help to the Allience give then the totally control of Blackrock mountain to the Dwarves (probably the Dark Iron Clan will be please with this), give then a basically a full power forge base for the Alliance army.

Idk if Wrathion or Ebonhorn know of eachother existance but "IF" Wrathion knows probably ask Ebonhorn for his "copperation" but Ebonhorn its secure says something like "dont want to help him because not even being a black dragon he will betrayed his family", and Wrathion probably cannot kill it because his a major character of High mountain clans.

So Ebonhorn for this reason go with Horde to help his relatives of Thunder bluff (Taurens) with the help of Riverbend Tauren Clan, I think his only major help can bring to the Horde be the Knowledge of thousand year dragon as advisor or something for Sylvanas, but he dont give any control to the Horde on High Mountain because for not enlarging the conflictreasons the place stays as neutral (and for be a leveling zone).

I mention the Riverbend Taurens because are the Clan has lost all his land by Dargrull during High Mountain Storyline, but can be of all Clans in general at the end.

I dont mention Wrathion can bring his help advicing Anduin because Greymane and any other Alliance leader will not allow a Black dragon be an Advisor of the king (again).

Possible i been wrong but its just a little theory, any comment or correction is welcome
    (dont kill me on hate)

P.D: Sorry for any grammatical mistake.

Edit: BfA (not BoA)
    Last edited by Artharior; 2017-11-18 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Epic mistake

Deleted
    They said that Wrathion will play no role in BfA, apart from sitting in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    They said that Wrathion will play no role in BfA, apart from sitting in Stormwind.
    Where was this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I highly doubt they will have Wrathion show up without him playing some role. Dude's always up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    I highly doubt they will have Wrathion show up without him playing some role. Dude's always up to no good.
    Yeah, can be strange set it there with out reason being a dude basically do things with hiding purposes. And BfA it's the perfect situation to "help" and be trusted again.

You mean showing up like in legion when he was in and then wasn't ?

The game is a year away, because an NPC was sighted in a Blizzcon build doesn't mean he'll be here come prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    When has he ever been up to no good? Dude's just trying to keep Azeroth safe.
    He was partially responsible for Garrosh escaping and creating the worst expansion ever. In Cata, he was using us for his own goals, in MoP he was again using us for his own goals, that's the type of character that he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Cata he hired a rogue to assassinate dragons in exchange for powerful daggers; it's not like the rogue didn't know what they signed up for.

In Mists, he enlisted a champion to help prepare the world for the next Legion invasion; it wasn't really "bad" until he threw his tantrum and freed Garrosh.
    In Mists he was playing the factions against each other, trying to get the horde to destroy itself so the alliance would become the only military capable of fighting the legion. When his plan failed he ran off and freed one of the most dangerous war criminals warcraft as ever known. The guy is untrustworthy and up to something.
    Last edited by Tanthoris; 2017-11-18 at 06:07 PM.

In Cata he hired a rogue to assassinate dragons in exchange for powerful daggers; it's not like the rogue didn't know what they signed up for.

In Mists, he enlisted a champion to help prepare the world for the next Legion invasion; it wasn't really "bad" until he threw his tantrum and freed Garrosh.
    Yeah in MOP he mostly has us going to the raids to gather stuff. Granted, he did apparantly support the horde at first (probably decideing Garrosh would most likely win in 5.1) and then swapped to supporting the alliance when the horde civil war started but we don't really see any sign of tangible aid being thrown to either side.

I can't find the quote right now (I'll look for it in a bit), but it was confirmed by the devs that Wrathion actually has the best interest of Azeroth at heart; his methods are just not necessarily loyal to the Alliance or Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

It was only that way if you played Horde; as Alliance he backs you the whole time.

Plus, the factions were already against each other. He may have capitalised on it, but he certainly didn't cause it.
    I'm pretty sure on my alliance rogue he still says he backed the Horde initially, would have to go look up youtube videos of alliance players doing it to confirm though. Reminds me a bit of Garrosh getting upset over the demon being summoned in ToC even when it's alliance players fighting it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Where was this?
    One of the recent interviews. Not sure if at or after Blizzcon. @Aquamonkey might help, he's very good at postinf blue posts so he might keep track of interviews as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    He was partially responsible for Garrosh escaping and creating the worst expansion ever. In Cata, he was using us for his own goals, in MoP he was again using us for his own goals, that's the type of character that he is.
    He's incompetent, not intentionally malicious.