Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Always liked the Chinese version of undead more than the rest of the regions. All it would need is a copy/paste more or less.
    Semi-related but I loved that picture of the mass graves from Oondasta on the Chinese client.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steth View Post
    I see. Excuse my ignorance regarding the subject, especially since I don't understand how game designing works. And judging from this I definitely wont be getting my hopes up. Still would've been cool though.

Does this also include current customization including hair style, hair color, facial hair, skin tone, etc?
    Skin tones and faces are mostly skins with a little bit of tacked-on modeling (But each skin tone has to be done as a single piece for each face structure). Hair, facial hair, jewelry, and such are actually separate items in the same way a helmet is. It gets applied or taken off the model as an anchored piece.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    Yeah I would likely make a forsaken if not for the gear always being fucked up with the bones sticking through, I enjoy their zones and aesthetic otherwise.
    Part of their aesthetic is rotting flesh and bones.. cause they’re zombies

Just play a human

10+ Year Old Account
    They would still look literally nothing like the human models if their exposed bones and tatter clothes were toggled off... If you’re against the option to hide that stuff, then would you also recommend we remove the unscathed face options for undead and only include the ones with rotting wounded chunks? It’s pretty silly to argue against this request. I love the exposed bone and tattered clothes, but only for certain classes and transmog sets. I don’t ALWAYS want to be forced to have it. Are you also against orcs being able to have straight spines now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Part of their aesthetic is rotting flesh and bones.. cause they’re zombies

Just play a human
    Right and my brand new fully formed pants wouldn't cover my skeletal knees, they randomly disappear just so I can show off my kneecaps to everyone.

This is actually a good idea imo. If they can do upright orcs they can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Skin tones and faces are mostly skins with a little bit of tacked-on modeling (But each skin tone has to be done as a single piece for each face structure). Hair, facial hair, jewelry, and such are actually separate items in the same way a helmet is. It gets applied or taken off the model as an anchored piece.
    Alright I think I understand now. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    That strange necromantic magic instantaneously deteriorates anything placed above the knees, elbows, fingers, and toes. Solid thick plate mail? POOF! Shit’s gone.

My guess is your wishes will come true.
    Nathanos Blightcaller gets a new unique model in BFA, that we haven't seen yet. He looks different from normal forsaken because he underwent a ritual to transit to a new "fresher" body. These events happen in a short story published by Blizzard.
    I think they might expand on this ritual to create a new brand of forsaken that can become an allied race.

I mean MAYBE x) But it's a hunch.

Oh please yes. Finally having plate armor that doesn't look like broken garbage would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    This is actually a good idea imo. If they can do upright orcs they can do this.
    This is even simpler, they already have the model, they just need to add a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Seems like something they could enable with the orc back option in the barbershop. Technically you have those files already and can enable them by changing a setting in your config file.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ort=confidence

Though you get all the Chinese edits.
    Flesh Marrowgar is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen in my life.

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.