Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thassarian raised Koltira, anyways. Raising DK's isn't just something LK does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiav View Post
    Same for demon hunters.

Players should stop asking these asking. Blizzard cannot and will not cover up all the loop holes in their story telling, its not possible anymore.
    A kingdom of undead for a neutral faction that can just treat all the lame faction garbage as mercenary work and chose freely who to work for.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    My main character is an unholy Blood Elf Death Knight.
    From the day I was raised by the Lich King I sought destruction and death, and as a former High Elf of Silvermoon I feed my hate of Alliance because I've been killed by Arthas.
    All my loyalty goes to Sylvannas, whose fate was similar to mine.

When we killed Arthas, I felt the same emptiness, but my hatred was bigger than death itself: I chose to be Death.
    That's what drove me through all these fights, Deathwing, the conquest of Pandaria. I even went on Draenor to kill an alternate version of Nerzhul, to please my thirst of revenge on the one responsible of my death.

When the Legion came and the Ebon Blade asked my help, I only accepted because the new Lich King offered me a weapon that could increase my deadly powers.

And now, my Queen, my Warchief, my sister offers me the best gift I ever wanted: a bloodbath and a real occasion to torment the souls of these betrayers cockroaches called "humans".
    god i don't think you could could come up with an edgier back round.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Isn't the point that you're utterly a person with free will? It isn't so easy to disregard all your personal feelings just because you've been appointed to something greater. I.e., plenty of people in the U.S. are religious and believe the calls of their religion are greater than nationalism. If their State needed them, however... it wouldn't exactly be surprising if they went to fight for it.
    The point is essentially that Blizzard forces a very specific (in most people's mind probably shitty) roleplay onto the player characters, because they are incapable of writing a decent story that incorporates this. FFXIV actually did this right, your character has a continued story and while that is forced on you at least it is believable and coherent. WoW is neither.