Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Horde Am I the only sad that Garrosh is gone?

They wasted so much time developing Garrosh just to do a 180° and made him suddenly crazy to justify the stupid ass WoD expansion.

Garrosh made a difference between the alliance and the horde instead of making the horde a red coloured misunderstood alliance that is also good.

If I was Blizz I would have done things differently.

The horde is loyal to Garry. Each race in the horde seeks something and they help eachother. Orcs and Tauren seek a more prosperous place to live, forsaken seek a cure, elves new sources of power, trolls to reclaim their land, goblin to make money.

Instead of Garry being pseudo Hitler, he unites the horde to get each goal in an aggressive way.

In contrast, the alliance is a defensive force instead of an aggressive one.

Basically the idea would have been to make the factions more different to create more interesting scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a good character, bit too extreme sometimes but generally from his PoV I can see where he was coming from.

I do miss him yes. The Horde needs a true Warchief!

I miss him so much but at least we have Sylvanas. #ForTheHorde. #GarroshDidNothingWrong
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not really sad he's gone. I am sorta sad he went from good to bad at full speed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Garrosh is the first character that made me realize that WoW is not a game about continuing the WC story, but a giant bad guy whackamole power fantasy simulator. Im kinda sad that I havent cared about anything happening in the story since then.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by yolock View Post
    They wasted so much time developing Garrosh just to do a 180° and made him suddenly crazy to justify the stupid ass WoD expansion.

Garrosh made a difference between the alliance and the horde instead of making the horde a red coloured misunderstood alliance that is also good.

If I was Blizz I would have done things differently.

The horde is loyal to Garry. Each race in the horde seeks something and they help eachother. Orcs and Tauren seek a more prosperous place to live, forsaken seek a cure, elves new sources of power, trolls to reclaim their land, goblin to make money.

Instead of Garry being pseudo Hitler, he unites the horde to get each goal in an aggressive way.

In contrast, the alliance is a defensive force instead of an aggressive one.

Basically the idea would have been to make the factions more different to create more interesting scenarios.
    I think Garrosh had the potential to be an extremely interesting and long-lasting character. All they had to do was not turn him into orc-hitler and make one of the actual alternate Draenor guys the end-boss. I would have voted for Gul'dan to replace Archimonde as the final boss of WoD. Leaving both Archie and KJ as major raid bosses(first and second tiers of the expansion, maybe?) for Legion.

IMHO he would have made a better contrast to Anduin. Son of Grom vs Son of Varian, with their seconds(Genn and Sylv) keeping thier rivalry going. Garrosh struggles to maintain his honor and gain the respect of the horde as Warchief, while Anduin struggles to find his place as High King and step out of the shadow of his father.

Instead we get: "LOLsylvanus = bad/evil. Anduin good. herp derp! "

Deleted
    I miss him, BfA would had been the perfect exp pack for him.
    I would had loved killing Alliance on his side.

Atleast i have some hope that Grom comes over from Dreanor, Hellscreams shine in war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    He was a good character, bit too extreme sometimes but generally from his PoV I can see where he was coming from.

I do miss him yes. The Horde needs a true Warchief!
    Wwaargh! Rawwwlll! WRRGGGLLL! MMRRRRRRR!

Great characterization there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

Yeah you described him perfectly there, well done *clap* *clap*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

You should eat a Snickers

Nope. He filled his role, and hic character arc was finished. You want for him to end like Sylvanas or Thrall?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, not really sad he's gone. I am sorta sad he went from good to bad at full speed.
    He never was good. He was always ticking bomb.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I'm sad too, he was the best warchief

Good Warrior, bad Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Garrosh was a Turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I meant, good, as in a worthy example. Like Stonetalon - not good but he know his subjects had fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, everytime I hear someone cheer for him, this plays in my head:

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    That scene always cracks me up. Because if you call someone a bitch anywhere in the general channels like /trade or on the forums, you get temp-banned.

Maybe that's what started Garry down the road of evil? One B-bomb and forever will the dark side dominate his path. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    As can every WoW character be, its all what blizzard want them to be.
    If blizard want they can make Anduin the Naruu slave and try to kill all non beleavers with1 two exp pack it all depends on the lore devs at blizzard so no Garrosh was not always a ticking bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Still a turd.