Is there a way to reset your WoW account?

I wonder, is there a way to reset your WoW account so you lose all the collections/pets etc. but keep your account. I know some games that let you reset your progression/account and start over. The only option I have at the moment is to buy the game again with all addons but that costs money I don't really feel like spending for this endeavor. I would use up all my gold on tokens or balance and then just reset everything. I enjoy the unlocking part of WoW, but I have unlocked so much when I re-roll it feels pointless. Grinding for the Heirlooms again, mounts etc. I know some people will WTF me but that's the part I love about WoW, grinding stuff.

Why do you want to reset your account?

slime

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Why do you want to reset your account?
    I edited some reasoning in.

Deleted
    Mate, they didn't let me reroll 1 level back when i took my mage from 100 to 101, not reset your whole account lmao

Deleted
    Dude, No. Go learn algebra instead or something else, not this.

You can just get another account. Ta-da. If you don't want to spend any money, then spend gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    You can just get another account. Ta-da.
    I am going to write a ticket and see what they say before wasting money on my dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, make a new account but don't merge it, done. You can't have to resetted, no option.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Either delete all your chars or get a new account. There's no way for your to "reset" your account.

Well, once I got a GM to delete a WoW license of mine that was created as 2nd account, but for wrong region - maybe you can request them to delete ALL your WoW licences on that account, which should trigger the reset you seek, since without WoW licenses, no way to store your achievement, mount, pet data...

I doubt they can do it to be honest, it's such a niche request for someone to have all of their stuff.... deleted

slime

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You said it's your "Dream"... Bullshit, If it was that highly coveted to you you'd just a new license, You can probably do this spending gold and turning it into B.net currency, This didn't need a thread, Just use some common sense, (I admit that's asking a lot of the majority of the current WoW community)

Oh, And please people, EXPANSIONS are not called "Addons" Addons are things entirely different to Expansions, Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I am going to write a ticket and see what they say before wasting money on my dream.
    Well, if it's your dream, it's not really wasting money, is it? I know what you mean tho, by all means put in a ticket. I wasn't suggesting you shouldn't, but there's a very simple solution to your problem, that doesn't even require dealing with sending in a ticket. If you're going to sack the primary account anyway, why not just use the gold to buy a new account?

This is starting to sound like a vindictive girlfriend operating under the pretense of wanting to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    You said it's your "Dream"... Bullshit, If it was that highly coveted to you you'd just a new license, You can probably do this spending gold and turning it into B.net currency, This didn't need a thread, Just use some common sense, (I admit that's asking a lot of the majority of the current WoW community)

Oh, And please people, EXPANSIONS are not called "Addons" Addons are things entirely different to Expansions, Geez.
    woah.... relax

slime

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post

he's german i guess... and we tend to call it addon. he probably knows that its commonly expansions in english. just a "bad" habit for an english-speaking forum.

English is not my native language, sorry. Is knowing English inside out a prerequisite to participate in here? If yes I can leave np.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    woah.... relax
    Not sure what you're referring to, if I was any more relaxed I'd be asleep lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    he's german i guess... and we tend to call it addon. he probably knows that its commonly expansions in english. just a "bad" habit for an english-speaking forum.
    Thanks, That makes some more sense then I guess^^

Some of what you ask for can be replicated by decisions you make.
    Don't use heirlooms.
    When it comes to mounts, earn the gold and then donate it to some random player.
    You go through the same process, and incur the same costs.

Refuse to use something until you have earned the right again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I wonder, is there a way to reset your WoW account so you lose all the collections/pets etc. but keep your account. I know some games that let you reset your progression/account and start over. The only option I have at the moment is to buy the game again with all addons but that costs money I don't really feel like spending for this endeavor. I would use up all my gold on tokens or balance and then just reset everything. I enjoy the unlocking part of WoW, but I have unlocked so much when I re-roll it feels pointless. Grinding for the Heirlooms again, mounts etc. I know some people will WTF me but that's the part I love about WoW, grinding stuff.
    What for the new Classic servers and enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    English is not my native language, sorry. Is knowing English inside out a prerequisite to participate in here? If yes I can leave np.
    It's not- international forum

Since this has been answered, I'm going to close before it gets more rude responses.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)