Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    If you pay me. I don't educate for free.
    I don't believe I want anything you're selling, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This isn't accurate. The issue with social services is a demographic bubble, due to the large number of retiring Baby Boomers and the relatively low birth rates since the Boomer generation's, well, boom. If the birth rates were stable over a few generations, without such a bubble, social services would be fine in terms of funding.
    "Would" being the key term here I think. The time required to allow the trend to form a smooth curve would exhaust social services if all else stayed the same as it is now. Fiddling with the population numbers is impractical for multiple reasons, ethics and logistics being among the top. As such (and as already takes place), the social services budget is adjusted to help soften that curve artificially.

There are repercussions from that though of course, such as fewer coverages and extended retirement ages, but those are the only dials we can really or effectively turn.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Shitty poorly concealed right-wing propaganda.

I for one do not fear the brown apocalypse.
    Hehehe, Enjoy your kids (or future kids) being beheaded.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-20 at 06:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Oh noes brown people gonna kill my children!!!!

God you people are pathetic. You only whine about white people needing to breed more because you can't get laid.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I disagree with the entire premise that we need to continually grow the population. If anything if we halved our population we would be better off. The problem globally although also in America is that the people that have a lot of kids are more often than not not able to financially support them. Machines are going to be replacing workers, and exponential population growth is going to only exacerbate our problems

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Nonsense.

Not everyone wants a relationship. Not everyone wants kids. Not everyone wants a relationship and kids. Not everyone wants to be married. Not everyone wants monogamy.
    Yes its almost as if people are different? Imagine that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So?

/10char
    So? are u dumb? being minority in your own country? thats Extinction

Quote Originally Posted by Surgex View Post
    So? are u dumb? being minority in your own country? thats Extinction
    Considering that these countries also belong to the minority citizens and not only you, by this logic they're experiencing extinction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7 Billion people and counting and some people still think the answer to every economic problem is to grow bigger and faster.

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu

Sadly even the Chinese seem to have forgotten the wisdom of their own philosophers.

Also this article is hilariously bad from a social perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This isn't accurate. The issue with social services is a demographic bubble, due to the large number of retiring Baby Boomers and the relatively low birth rates since the Boomer generation's, well, boom. If the birth rates were stable over a few generations, without such a bubble, social services would be fine in terms of funding.
    Or you could cut costs where not needed. Treating obesity with state healthcare is retarded, since it's an ilness majority produced BY CHOICE. I live in a country with social healthcare madated by the govt. and the ammount of people that DO NOT take care of themself, of their health is amazing. And then they wonder why they get sick and need state treatment...treatment paid by my taxes. I'm healthy and have also a private healthcare plan, I didn't use it 15+ years so far, because I take care of me.

I have no issue paying for pre-existings conditions, cancer, car accidents vicitims, etc things they can't control or prevent, but paying for fat lazy people is stupid and takes money of the budget really sick people had!

Because a man only wants to have male friends and raise children. It's hardwired in our brains! Seriously, that article is just a pile of shit, and I feel sorry for the author.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Riiight. So out of the blue healthcare and social services are gonna pay for themselves? Go read up on the aging population bruv.
    Why do you type like a British chav? Aren’t you from Canada?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    There’s no crisis yet. American birthrates are lowering, which is expected, but it’s fine.
    Wrong Winter, I am going to Sweden to get my Bride, I am going to FIX THIS!!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post

[Infracted]
    That's outrageous! Those kids should be run over by white, drunk trailer trash in a fast moving pickup truck, like true patriots.
    Mother pus bucket!

See. I knew the far right and people who frequented r/incels had significant overlap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    See. I knew the far right and people who frequented r/incels had significant overlap.
    Something something connection between Tennis and Anduin Menethil

This is one of the few times....where the gender of the article author matters....

it soooooo reads like "hey you woman, stop putting my friends (me) in the friend zone!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    This is one of the few times....where the gender of the article author matters....

it soooooo reads like "hey you woman, stop putting my friends (me) in the friend zone!"
    Hahhahaha, Or hey stop giving your vaginas to those I don't approve of.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    As a lot of people has already said, I don't think humanity needs more children at the moment. Overpopulation is a real threat.

Good i guess we need less children not more on this planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/04/...-just-friends/

What do you think about this hard hitting article?
    It does make some really solid points.

I'm so tired of these threads on here, reddit elsewhere where you have someone whining about being put in the friend zone. Like really? You knew what you were doing.

Also, it's certainly true that it is a drag on the fertility rate. You end up with single people who are older and struggle to get married. Many have remorse about not settling down earlier.
    Wtf is the federalist and why did it print a piece of shit totally without merit bizzaro opinion piece like this?