Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I did clean RP for a short while, When we were doing small group stuff sometimes we would go on an "adventure" to clear out a bad groups lair (aka a Dungeon) and take over the area for our self.

Was good for the fact you could have 5 people together in an instanced area without interference.

The Project 60 people are just assholes. I don't RP anymore, and even though I found some RP to be pretty weird or creepy, it wasn't my place to mock the people for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You made me all excited about the potential drama unfolding before my eyes but there really isn't much to what he said. He didnt go in-depth about the relationship to his ex. Was just one phrase.

I still think he is a jerk for thinking ERP'ers are freaks there is much worse things out there. It's harmless.
    ERPers shouldn't be abused either there's a distinction between RP and ERP.

Not to them though, it's all the same shit.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    So in short asmongold is being an asshole....again. Seriously hope that dipshit gets banned permanently one of these days.
    I mean the way Asmongold looks, chances are most of his trolling is just him trying to get payback for spending most of his life probably alone or getting beat up. Him being an asshole isn't surprising.

Doesn't he still live with his parents? like fucking kek.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I mean the way Asmongold looks, chances are most of his trolling is just him trying to get payback for spending most of his life probably alone or getting beat up. Him being an asshole isn't surprising.

Doesn't he still live with his parents? like fucking kek.
    Meh, every basement/attic needs its niche *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    They have every right to be mocked. This is the internet and if that type of language is allowed anywhere its allowed everywhere.

If you don't want to be mocked then don't act like a freak in a video game.
    So.. they're freaks now?

So what are you?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    They have every right to be mocked. This is the internet and if that type of language is allowed anywhere its allowed everywhere.

If you don't want to be mocked then don't act like a freak in a video game.
    I don't agree with what they're doing on the server, but massing a group effort to disrupt them just for lols doesn't make you a good person, it makes you an immature utter despicable piece of shit and I sincerely hope you at least have the maturity to not promote this activity on any video you do.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Think RP is stupid? That's fine--don't go on a RP realm. Join a normal or a pvp server. It's how these people go out of their way to harass the (RP) player base that makes this worthy.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-11-20 at 04:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Kungen just wants back to the days he was relevant with Nihilum
    Seems like that to me as well. Like these attention whores who participate in some irrelevant TV shows so they stay in the spotlight. What a shame, really, this ruins my positive impression of him. People who don't RP and cannot behave properly (=don't disturb others if you don't RP) should stay off RP servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Think RP is stupid? That's fine--don't go on a RP realm. Join a normal or a pvp server. It's how these people go out of their way to harass the (RP) player base that makes this worthy.
    But they are rping

Project 60 is rp

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=1719

Just have to arrest you here. Iconic warrior ability that has been in the game since early beta and ofc all throughout vanilla.
    But not in it's current form as it is on live realms, basically no abilities are... hence why the Project 60 thing is kinda pointless.
    If you want to experience lvl 60 as it was then try a private server or wait for Classic realms. I connected to a vanilla server yesterday and started a Dwarf Priest (Fear Ward ftw). Got roughly an hour played and still not lvl 6, Mana per 5 really kills effectiveness.

Like I've voiced my opinion before, Vanilla was good because of friendly and "honorable" realm communities, if you misbehaved or acted like an asshole your time on that realm was basically done. The actual game in vanilla was poor, very poor.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Considering that Asmongold and Sodapoppin are participating in the event, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Moonguard just for the lulz.
    Yep. Until I heard the name of the streamers involved I was rolling my eyes, but Jesus their audience are toxic so i figure the RPers have a valid complaint.

Honestly I don't know why they had to roll on an RP realm at all, there are tons of very low pop servers to chose from. Yeah I don't RP, don't really see the appeal personally, but it takes all sorts to make a world as my grandpa use to say, why bother them, they aren't hurting anyone.

As for 'safe space' that some people are throwing out... Well they are labelled as RP realms and they have a different rule set to the rest of the game... Blizzard just needs to enforce that rule set. It's a bit like if random people could suddenly show up in the middle of your raid or ranked pvp and start screwing things up, you wouldn't be very happy with that would you?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did. asmongold said it himself.

the event shouldn't be allowed on an rp server. it does nothing but bog down a server with an event that isn't relevant to the server. it really doesn't need to be allowed to happen, and blizzard should force them to move.

twitch cancer is probably the worst thing the gaming community has ever spawned.
    Picking the 2 busiest RP servers to do P 60 then P 70 on sure makes it seem like the real reason is just to fuck with people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...xty-by-kungen/

Amusing. He says "purist" yet there are things listed that were there in Vanilla.

But what a shocker coming from someone like Kungen who thinks a "purist" approach is no Auction House despite the fact that they were a thing back then just not linked.
    It is to control the group and keep people from buying all the gear they need. The economy is vastly different now. You could easily sell a few green boes now and make more gold then 99% of the people had in vanilla. Don't get me wrong these guys are idiots, but wanting people not to buy their way to victory or stay within the guild structure makes sense.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Not so fast grasshopper. Trolling used to be an artform and required skill - if you remember the days of Usenet, competent trolling was actually considered a positive contribution. You're talking about modern trolling - which is meanspirited, lowbrow and mostly just spam - this form has definitely not been around since the start of the Internet.
    You can go back before usenet. The old ARPAnet back in the 1970s was a system used by college professors and scientists to send email to each other and they would flame and troll each other viciously over topics back then. So its not confined to 12 year olds.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    RPers are literally REEEEEEEEing because streamers have "invaded" their creepy Erotic Role Play playground and the edgy 12 yr old trolls that follow the streamers like lost puppies are fanning the flames by mocking the RPers
    Well. RPing as Stalker is still RP.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-11-20 at 02:50 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So RP'ers are upset that non-RPer's are playing on a Role Playing realm? I mean if that's the case then they have a decent complaint and I know Blizzard has taken action against non-rper's on rp realms.
    Create a level 1 human, and go to Goldshire. I would love for your eyes to be open.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    What can stop you from RPing as total dipshit on RP realms? Where are boundaries what is RP and what is not?

Is using flying mount in city RP or not? And if not, why? I would say if you fly into the city on fcking dragon and flexing you are being badass and everyone should keep in RP and give you glory and not whine it's not RP.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-11-20 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    twitch cancer is probably the worst thing the gaming community has ever spawned.
    And then there was you...
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    And then there was you...
    He's not wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    What can stop you from RPing as total dipshit on RP realms? Where are boundaries what is RP and what is not?

Is using flying mount in city RP or not? And if not, why? I would say if you fly into the city on fcking dragon and flexing you are being badass and everyone should keep in RP and give you glory and not whine it's not RP.
    You don't have to join in with the RP at all.

However disrupting it with crap like deliberately parking your mount on people RPing or constantly spamming harassment around them and you can be suspended for it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-20 at 03:02 PM.

I've been following this drama the past few days, and as an uninterested party, I have to say the the "RP community" (what is that even, anyone can call themselves the RP community) sounds like a bunch of spoilt brats. BUT THEY TOOK MUH TOYS. Well man up and deal with it. This is not dealing with it.

Interestingly, I would be inclined to side with the project 60 people. Also loled when so called "rpers" said rping as level 60 is not true rping because you don't have to put too much effort into it. Is taking a bus not real transportation because you don't have to put as much effort as into driving? What a load of bullshit these people are able to come up with.