Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Jay, this is going to sound crazy, but it works.

If you wake up with a hangover, immediately take a shot and start drinking. Something about being buzzed removes the hangover feeling.

That and pancakes/waffles.

i'll stick to my bag of milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Mine isn't so much a cure but a preventive step. 1 bag of milk before and after passing out.
    i honestly didn't know milk came in bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    yeah we buy 4 litre bags of milk..the bag holds 3 seperate bags in it...I weighed it. Its around 10 pounds of milk.

a pill of activated charcoal after drinking, then on next morning, cold cocoa and spicy/greasy french toast B)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I just don't get hangovers. Mainly because I'm not a dumbass, but also because I don't believe hangovers exist.
    Yeah, life experience will disagree.

Me: All of the macro nutrients plus water. So, a three egg omelette with toast and lots of butter. Before that, a good jog doesn't hurt (drink the water first.).

Edit: Alcohol can cause a severe drop in blood sugar. Orange juice is also recommended.
    Last edited by belfpala; 2017-11-21 at 01:59 AM.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Yeah, life experience will disagree.

Me: All of the macro nutrients plus water. So, a three egg omelette with toast and lots of butter. Before that, a good jog doesn't hurt (drink the water first.).

Edit: Alcohol can cause a severe drop in blood sugar. Orange juice is also recommended.
    My life experience disagrees with your disagreement. Considering I'm an alcoholic and you are disagreeing, I am clearly consuming alcohol the right way, or you are just experiencing alcohol abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend who was an alcoholic told me to avoid a hangover drink immediately when you wake up, just enough though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Jay, this is going to sound crazy, but it works.

If you wake up with a hangover, immediately take a shot and start drinking. Something about being buzzed removes the hangover feeling.

That and pancakes/waffles.
    Beat me to it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Not drinking? Pick a new substance?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Coconut water.

It’s sort of gross tasting but it’s more hydrating than water and more effective than Gatorade. I would recommend drinking it before you go to bed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't drink so much? Other than that, drink lots of water before going to bed, both of which are less of a cure and more a preventive measure. I like a good drink now and then, but honestly if you are feeling it the next day you're doing it wrong.

just recently started drinking but so far I've been lucky just a slight twinge in my stomach that goes away once i eat something. (right now drunk the better part of a bottle of spiced rum took about 10 tries to type this right) *trying to forget a girl, and if all goes as normal will wake up about two and a half hours later with most of the effects worn off, other then the twinge...

I do try and drink some water before laying down... *I also put away a diet dew.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Mine isn't so much a cure but a preventive step. 1 bag of milk before and after passing out.
    Drinking water while consuming alcohol, you will still get drunk but not dehydrate

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    My life experience disagrees with your disagreement. Considering I'm an alcoholic and you are disagreeing, I am clearly consuming alcohol the right way, or you are just experiencing alcohol abuse.
    lol. Quit for a few days, get back to me. Edit: have a blood pressure meter handy?

Deleted
    Salt/mineral pills that makes you retain fluid better. And milk, combine those two and you easily cut the hangover by half.

Morning / day after just lots of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Salt/mineral pills that makes you retain fluid better. And milk, combine those two and you easily cut the hangover by half.

Morning / day after just lots of sex.
    One of my go-to fluids is sort of homemade Gatorade, which is salt and sugar water with some lemon or lime juice. Works wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with honey and just drink a bunch of water and grape juice.

Water, Life Water, Gatorade etc etc. It's the most effective fix.

I like how the cure is just eat/drink food... as a person who doesn't drink however, I enjoy the use of an airhorn around hungover people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant87 View Post
    I like how the cure is just eat/drink food... as a person who doesn't drink however, I enjoy the use of an airhorn around hungover people.
    That's like begging people to beat the shit out of you.

Deleted
    I've never experienced a hangover.