Deleted

Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits Unit Name

hi champs,

I was wondering if there is a way to find the UnitName of the spirits that spawn when a Windwalker Monk activates Storm, Earth, and Fire.

I would really like to create a WeakAura that shows HP and debuffs of my spirits so I know when they are in a fear or in a root and I should cancel them.

if anyone has knowledge on how to go about this I would be very grateful for a response!

cheers

15+ Year Old Account
    The two you need to search for is "Fire Spirit" and "Earth Spirit." In previous expansions, when it was random which spirit you became, there was also a "Storm Spirit." However in Legion it is no longer random, and you default to the Storm Spirit look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    The two you need to search for is "Fire Spirit" and "Earth Spirit." In previous expansions, when it was random which spirit you became, there was also a "Storm Spirit." However in Legion it is no longer random, and you default to the Storm Spirit look.
    I tried /tar Fire Spirit and /tar Earth Spirit with my spirits up but it didn't work...

thanks for input, though

15+ Year Old Account
    I know there used to be a weak aura back in Mists and Draenor for the HP and who they were attacking. But I cannot seem to located it. You may need to use Unit ID. For example, based on my Mythic Fallen Avatar logs from last night, my Earth Spirit was UnitID 69792; and my Fire Spirit was 69791.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I know there used to be a weak aura back in Mists and Draenor for the HP and who they were attacking. But I cannot seem to located it. You may need to use Unit ID. For example, based on my Mythic Fallen Avatar logs from last night, my Earth Spirit was UnitID 69792; and my Fire Spirit was 69791.
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...earth-and-fire

Back in Wod I used this one: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Fire-WeakAura

I did not test it in Legion yet, as I reactivated my account just now